Petition to get LDNPari banned

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
He doesn’t do anything except be racist , insult other people, and talk down on lookmaxing. Brags about his tinder matches. Calls everyone ugly but doesn’t offer any advise on how to fix it. On top of the troll doesn’t show his face and yet we are suppose to believe he ascended through surgery

• JFL
Reactions: LDNPari
hate people who brag about looking good without showing their faces.
I mean when your main concern in life is looking good, and you do look good to get your dopamine fill, what's the point of not posting your face? most of them are scammers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
Who the fuck is he?

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel, RedKeyboard and Deleted member 1106
I mean when your main concern in life is looking good, and you do look good to get your dopamine fill, what's the point of not posting your face? most of them are scammers
Exactly

i got hit like he got hit but he aint fucking breathing

Sounds like a twat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
He doesn’t do anything except be racist , insult other people, and talk down on lookmaxing. Brags about his tinder matches. Calls everyone ugly but doesn’t offer any advise on how to fix it. On top of the troll doesn’t show his face and yet we are suppose to believe he ascended through surgery

triggered because I said you look like Sadiq Khan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
triggered because I said you look like Sadiq Khan
Let’s me what you look like. I fucken don’t look like him you dumb fuck idiot. I wish I could see what you look like. Irl I would have fucken kicked your ass by now

Let’s me what you look like. I fucken don’t look like him you dumb fuck idiot. I wish I could see what you look like. Irl I would have fucken kicked your ass by now

Screen Shot 2019 08 02 at 70704 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
googled him. there is quite a resemblance lol . no reason to be mad tho he's old and uglier

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
93308CF3 B7AA 4DDB 98D7 8F9D1C7B23E1

:p

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
You fucken dumb ass that with bad lighting
Your skull is geeky btw, horrible mandible.

your posts are all lowiqcel and you think you can look like Gandy JFL

your posts are all lowiqcel and you think you can look like Gandy JFL
I look more like gandy then you . Then don’t fucken comment on it bitch. And I was kidding when I made that post . At least I only need two surgeries to ascent. While you need 50 you ugly ass abomination

I look more like gandy then you . Then don’t fucken comment on it bitch. And I was kidding when I made that post . At least I only need two surgeries to ascent. While you need 50 you ugly ass abomination

Boyo you will never ascend with your low iq and face, yet you narcy post and think you're good looking and have the audacity to call me out and create lies about me because I criticized your strong cope. JFL visit gandy.

bro there is a girl out there who you're a 10 to, just work on your personality and be a decent human being that's all, she will come

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
Boyo you will never ascend with your low iq and face, yet you narcy post and think you're good looking and have the audacity to call me out and create lies about me because I criticized your strong cope. JFL visit gandy.
Ok. I’m done argueing with an incel who won’t even show his face. Probably got currymogged irl

• JFL
It makes sense that someone wouldn't want to show their face on a forum like this. lol. What with the doxxing and stuff
And you don't want your future employers, girlfriends and such to be finding your post history.

It makes sense that someone wouldn't want to show their face on a forum like this. lol. What with the doxxing and stuff
And you don't want your future employers, girlfriends and such to be finding your post history.

'
bro there is a girl out there who you're a 10 to, just work on your personality and be a decent human being that's all, she will come

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Redrighthand
bro just ignore lmao you are triggered in a internet forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and LDNPari
26CD1039 A859 4ECD 94AA CDA982101C41

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Out and out charlatans

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
'
Is this a r/inceltears parody? :ROFLMAO: I have autism. Sarcasm goes over my head sometimes

yes i 100% agree

he sounds based tbhngl

• Love it
Rent free boyo

• +1
He was helpful to me

I like him

• Love it
I'd rather have @Titbot banned tbh than @LDNPari

this fucking curry is eating way too many cope and jelly sandwiches for lunch

• +1
imo eventho he never did some big threads or explanations, I know he is very knowledgable in surgeries

• Love it
LDNPari is a fucken savage but he’s a cool dude tbh . He makes the forum more entertaining while the tall skinny string bean Frankenstein hailtotheking thinks he’s on some MM time lol

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back