Petty/nitpick downside of high set zygos: you cant suck cheeks to fraud pics

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Because real cheek hollowness with high set zygos looks completely different than cheek sucking. Its easier to achieve real hollow cheeks but in exchange you arent able to fraud cheek sucking in pics if you dont have them, because it looks off due to the structure (high set zygo concavity starts higher than the lower cheek at around mid nose instead of philtrum level like with lower ones). Lower set zygos can fraud with cheek sucking but with high set one you will look like a fish and be called out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, EthnicelAscension and goat2x
Faggot maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
no wonder i look so weird when i do this thx cheese

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
suck dicks, it improved my hollowness a lot

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and BigBoy
when i suck in cheeks it looks hollow at lip level by my lips it looks kinda obvious tho

when i suck in cheeks it looks hollow at lip level by my lips
yeah, my cheek hollowness starts higher (the actual one, sucking cheeks gave me the by lips one)
Screenshot 20191225 220104 Gallery

frauded lighting but shows what i talk about.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I understand your point, I've actually noticed it myself.

But do you think foids care tho? I doubt that they can really tell any difference, if you suck ur cheeks just a little bit and very suddle.
As long as foids THINK its a good trait (even if all ur hollowness comes from sucking) they will think it makes u look good

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Because real cheek hollowness with high set zygos looks completely different than cheek sucking. Its easier to achieve real hollow cheeks but in exchange you arent able to fraud cheek sucking in pics if you dont have them, because it looks off due to the structure (high set zygo concavity starts higher than the lower cheek at around mid nose instead of philtrum level like with lower ones). Lower set zygos can fraud with cheek sucking but with high set one you will look like a fish and be called out.
Have you ever gotten any surgery before?

Have you ever gotten any surgery before?
no only thing was masseter reduction trough botox injections to correct masseter over hypertrophy and assymetry caused by it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
no only thing was masseter reduction trough botox injections to correct masseter over hypertrophy and assymetry caused by it
How well did you do with women in your younger years? Surely you were a slayer back then.

How well did you do with women in your younger years? Surely you were a slayer back then.
bad. I was actually incel til early 20s. did decently until late 20s. Went much better now. I was a textbook case of looks late blooming, with face development extending to ages as late as 30 years old.

Last edited:
  • Woah
bad. I was actually incel til early 20s. did decently until late 20s. Went much better now
You give mad dark triad alpha vibes in the picture above. Good luck slaying.

Who is ur boyfriend??

Can u show me video guide??

Big if true
cant drop names sorry

alright i will make a guide when i meet him for bj sessions and post here

• JFL
Maybe that's why you didn't do so well. Facially you look like a PSL 7.
no, when I didnt do well face looked shit and goofy. frame can be concealed with clothes. Facially im 5.5/10, not 7/10, but 5.5/10 is still great for irl

• +1
its better to have hollow cheeks irl than to fraud it in a video or picture lol

its better to have hollow cheeks irl than to fraud it in a video or picture lol
thats obvious concave cheeks look even more striking irl in motion, but thread is about this specific pic trick

thats obvious concave cheeks look even more striking irl in motion, but thread is about this specific pic trick
i dont see why it matters. sure youll some recieve validation from aspies living in their mothers basement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back