pfl increase @realsurgerymax

ImmortalBarbie

ImmortalBarbie

Iron
i want obo for pfl increase and to fix my other moderately unideal ratios along with custom implants.

i have an upcoming trimax with pagnoni in the next year or 2. ive already started decomp with an ortho.

i read a comment of yours saying obo should be done first, so where can i schedule a consult please i would need to start the planning soon otherwise i might have to delay my trimax which i obviously dont want

@RealSurgerymax

@RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: ImmortalBarbie
pagnoni said youd be designing my implants anyways please i need a consult i beg 🙏

i want obo for pfl increase and to fix my other moderately unideal ratios along with custom implants.

i have an upcoming trimax with pagnoni in the next year or 2. ive already started decomp with an ortho.

i read a comment of yours saying obo should be done first, so where can i schedule a consult please i would need to start the planning soon otherwise i might have to delay my trimax which i obviously dont want
if Trimax isn't gonna be for a year or more because of braces how would obo delay that?

if Trimax isn't gonna be for a year or more because of braces how would obo delay that?
i just said that because i'm not sure when you will be able to do my case. i know you're a busy guy i hope it would be soon though. i messaged you on instagram and you said you'd check your notes @RealSurgerymax

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Can saddled infraorbitals change/improve canthal tilt? @RealSurgerymax
Unfortunately not but they'll give the illusion of more PCT. I asked Giant the same question not too long ago

• Love it
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer