PhD or MD?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
MD has better salary but both are highly respected and PhD is my backup if i dont get into an MD program

Head of doctors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, nibbamaxxing, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Feel like the amount of people with an MBA is astronomical, and combining two professional degrees for example MD with MBA or MBA with PhD makes one much more employable
not the place to ask boyo
2400th post,

Feel like the amount of people with an MBA is astronomical, and combining two professional degrees for example MD with MBA or MBA with PhD makes one much more employable

2400th post,
BA or Bsc for comp sci?

No degree for your subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heroinfather, AntiSocial-Fakecel, DeformAspergerCel and 1 other person
Head of doctors.
Tony

free him immediately

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and RichardSpencel
My dad has a PhD, studied for such a long time only for a bit of respect. JFL. :feelskek:

My dad has a PhD, studied for such a long time only for a bit of respect. JFL. :feelskek:
"B-b-but least he is a sincere human being who really w-w-wants to help others and value k-n-n-oledge.. life isn't about just having s-s-sex; we should makr the world a bettrr placeeee" :soy:

"B-b-but least he is a sincere human being who really w-w-wants to help others and value k-n-n-oledge.. life isn't about just having s-s-sex; we should makr the world a bettrr placeeee" :soy:
jfl

No PhD for PinV

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather