Phenibut is like night and day in terms of confidence

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I have recently started using phenibut when going out on the weekends. When I use it I feel like a god and have great success pulling girls. I took it on a Friday and every girl I talked to was smiling, flirting, I had a hot blonde approach me and start making out with me. Ended up pulling another girl back that night. It felt like I had to decide which girl I wanted to bang. Every night I take phenibut this same thing happens. It’s so weird it’s like my SMV doubles instantly and I’m in an amazing mood.

The next night I went out and didn’t take phenibut. Even worse I started crashing from the phenibut I took the night before and felt like complete shit. I was about to make out with a girl but then I didn’t know what to say and the interaction was over. I didn’t have the killer instinct and coolness I had the night before. My mood only got worse and worse and it felt like I was invisible to women when just the night before every girl at the club was talking to me. What are your guys thoughts on this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johnsmithcel, johncruz12345, OOGABOOGA and 12 others
meth mogs tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, TsarTsar444, homesick and 4 others
Major downsides is Xanax is extremely addictive with awful withdrawals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and delusionalretard
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, EverythingMaxxer, Stare and 2 others
divine protein shake >>>

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Acnno, ChristianChad and 4 others
True. Maybe try cycling other gaba active drugs

I don’t feel anything while using it, how much of dosage should I use to get this

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Doesn't do much for my confidence personally it just lifts my mood alot. Feels great though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Phenibut is amazing. You should try gabapentin, it´s very similar but superior in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 14274
Phenibut is amazing. You should try gabapentin, it´s very similar but superior in my opinion.
How do I source it? Is this the same as GHB?

• +1
Reactions: wayme
I used to feel like Damon Salvatore when I took it. "killer instinct" is a good way you framed it. just feel like a baller.

however the magic stopped for me. It still feels good when I take it, and helps... but not like it did. Maybe I need an extended break before trying it again (I usually use it twice a week).

• +1
I used to feel like Damon Salvatore when I took it. "killer instinct" is a good way you framed it. just feel like a baller.

however the magic stopped for me. It still feels good when I take it, and helps... but not like it did. Maybe I need an extended break before trying it again (I usually use it twice a week).
Yeah and the crash feels terrible it’s like all that confidence and energy goes away. I’m looking for ways to improve the crash and still get the benefits. Such a good drug.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Phenibut is not xanax
It’s basically the same thing lol it’s literally Xanax before the Soviets had Xanax so it shares the same negatives and positives

• +1
Reactions: Dev71
It’s basically the same thing lol it’s literally Xanax before the Soviets had Xanax so it shares the same negatives and positives
Really? I thought Xanax made you black out and act stupid? Phenibut seems to feel more like alcohol with adderall while staying sober.

Killer instinct as in you are hyped as fuck and every girl you talk to you feel like a celebrity. I always used to think it’s only about looks but my experience on phenibut has convinced me that your energy and vibe also play a huge role in pulling at bars and clubs. I was the same person looks wise both days but one day every girl wanted to talk to me, a girl literally approached me and started making out and the next day every approach went bad for me. Being in a great mood and feeling good about yourself are very important and this is what phenibut allows you to do.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus, Acnno and ScramFranklin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
My phenibut literally arrived today. Massive lifefuel. Will try it on the weekend, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 14274
My phenibut literally arrived today. Massive lifefuel. Will try it on the weekend, thanks.
Empty stomach or atleast 2 hours after eating. Take it with a cup of black coffee or a diet energy drink. I like drinking a diet redbull because it’s acidic and also has niacin in it which gives a nice glow to my skin before going out. I like to exfoliate my face, clean shave, get a haircut, wear cologne and take phenibut before going out on the weekends. Makes me feel great.

• +1
literally google it jfl. You can try benzos cuz they act on GABA receptor too but I think on a different subtype than phenibutl. Other GABA active drugs are gabapentin, ghb,...
Yeah a lot of these are really strong look at MPMD video about GHB.

• Hmm...
Yeah a lot of these are really strong look at MPMD video about GHB.
Who cares if they are strong if a drug is too strong for your taste just low dose jfl

• +1
Empty stomach or atleast 2 hours after eating. Take it with a cup of black coffee or a diet energy drink. I like drinking a diet redbull because it’s acidic and also has niacin in it which gives a nice glow to my skin before going out. I like to exfoliate my face, clean shave, get a haircut, wear cologne and take phenibut before going out on the weekends. Makes me feel great.
Do you go to the club by yourself or with friends?

@stay coping
Really? I thought Xanax made you black out and act stupid? Phenibut seems to feel more like alcohol with adderall while staying sober.

My current goal is to get laid twice a week when going out 2-3x a week. Right now I’m able to pull a girl back atleast once a week and make out with a few girls during the night but even when you bring a girl home there are other issues such as her friends, etc. your game has to be really good once your looks are above average. Since I am 6’ and on Test this helps me attract girls but in order to turn this attraction into sex you need to be really good with game and logistics.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7725
Does the same for me. I used it today. I was so confident, happy, positive. One of the best days of my life. My anxiety was low, I could talk easily and loved talking. It’s my favorite drug.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14274 and Lars
Does the same for me. I used it today. I was so confident, happy, positive. One of the best days of my life. My anxiety was low, I could talk easily and loved talking. It’s my favorite drug.
What did you do more?

How often do you take it ?

hmm lets see

no drugs > cant pickup girls

with drugs > can pickup girls

diagnosis : autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, fjor2096, datboijj and 5 others
My current goal is to get laid twice a week when going out 2-3x a week. Right now I’m able to pull a girl back atleast once a week and make out with a few girls during the night but even when you bring a girl home there are other issues such as her friends, etc. your game has to be really good once your looks are above average. Since I am 6’ and on Test this helps me attract girls but in order to turn this attraction into sex you need to be really good with game and logistics.
mirin, how do you look like?
where do you order it?
dose?

• +1
mirin, how do you look like?
where do you order it?
dose?
I’m 6 foot and had a good natty physique prior to starting steroids but am now a few weeks into my cycle. Order from Nootropics Depot.

• Love it
Yeah and the crash is the complete opposite. Like I said I felt like I went from Brad Pitt to normie the next day. Crazy how your attitude/energy etc can play such a role in how people see and treat you. This proves to me that game and social skills are very important once you’re already good looking.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and .👽.
Yeah and the crash is the complete opposite. Like I said I felt like I went from Brad Pitt to normie the next day. Crazy how your attitude/energy etc can play such a role in how people see and treat you. This proves to me that game and social skills are very important once you’re already good looking.
how long does the crash last? and cant you just take it every day or cycle it with a similar drug?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14274
how long does the crash last? and cant you just take it every day or cycle it with a similar drug?
The crash usually hits 2 days after your first dose and lasts up to 2 days. I’m looking for ways to improve the crash but you can’t take phenibut more than 2x a week and you can’t take it on consecutive days you need a few days in between.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .👽.
Doesn't do much for my confidence personally it just lifts my mood alot. Feels great though
same, sometimes it really doesn't seem to do anything at all and sometimes it puts me in a chill mood after a few hours.

I think if your social awkwardness is based on negative reinforcement that you've experienced you can be a walking pharmacy and it still won't help you. gotta tackle the underlying issue.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, .👽., Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
same, sometimes it really doesn't seem to do anything at all and sometimes it puts me in a chill mood after a few hours.

I think if your social awkwardness is based on negative reinforcement that you've experienced you can be a walking pharmacy and it still won't help you. gotta tackle the underlying issue.
I don’t have a social awkwardness issue it’s more a high energy issue. Like when I take phenibut I feel like Steve Stifler from American Pie, the life of the party fun guy. When I don’t take it it’s tough to have this confidence and energy level and I come off a bit lower energy which doesn’t draw people in like a hyped party guy vibe does.

• +1

Try propranolol and xanax then
I don’t have a social awkwardness issue it’s more a high energy issue. Like when I take phenibut I feel like Steve Stifler from American Pie, the life of the party fun guy. When I don’t take it it’s tough to have this confidence and energy level and I come off a bit lower energy which doesn’t draw people in like a hyped party guy vibe does.
Phenibut truly is THE charisma drug. I am low svm but even I noticed girls acting way more open when I was lower inhib and more charismatic while on phenibut.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, chadison, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Try propranolol and xanax then

Phenibut truly is THE charisma drug. I am low svm but even I noticed girls acting way more open when I was lower inhib and more charismatic while on phenibut.
Exactly now imagine how they will act around a 6 foot guy on steroids JFL. This is why game and confidence also matter. Girls want to have fun and meet cool guys and while looks are a part of this, having a fun high energy vibe makes them want to be around you vs a guy that’s just trying to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 2729
Exactly now imagine how they will act around a 6 foot guy on steroids JFL. This is why game and confidence also matter. Girls want to have fun and meet cool guys and while looks are a part of this, having a fun high energy vibe makes them want to be around you vs a guy that’s just trying to get laid.
Looks trumps all but if you are atleast 5/10 overall yea your "vibe" matters

• +1
Reactions: chadison and Deleted member 14274
Looks trumps all but if you are atleast 5/10 overall yea your "vibe" matters
Yeah like I said I was the same person both nights. What made the difference is my vibe and game due to not being on phenibut.

• +1
I have recently started using phenibut when going out on the weekends. When I use it I feel like a god and have great success pulling girls. I took it on a Friday and every girl I talked to was smiling, flirting, I had a hot blonde approach me and start making out with me. Ended up pulling another girl back that night. It felt like I had to decide which girl I wanted to bang. Every night I take phenibut this same thing happens. It’s so weird it’s like my SMV doubles instantly and I’m in an amazing mood.

The next night I went out and didn’t take phenibut. Even worse I started crashing from the phenibut I took the night before and felt like complete shit. I was about to make out with a girl but then I didn’t know what to say and the interaction was over. I didn’t have the killer instinct and coolness I had the night before. My mood only got worse and worse and it felt like I was invisible to women when just the night before every girl at the club was talking to me. What are your guys thoughts on this?
my thought are:
Extraversion matters. And being emotionally stable matter (aka not: nervous, anxious, overly emotional on te negative side).

Confidence is cope, imo. Extraversion and not being nervous/anxious/neurotic/stressed socially matters.

IDEALLY.
One can create or self control maxx ones; intro extraversion behavior and into being emtionally upbeat and stable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 14274 and Deleted member 2729

how much do you take?

my thought are:
Extraversion matters. And being emotionally stable matter (aka not: nervous, anxious, overly emotional on te negative side).

Confidence is cope, imo. Extraversion and not being nervous/anxious/neurotic/stressed socially matters.

IDEALLY.
One can create or self control maxx ones; intro extraversion behavior and into being emtionally upbeat and stable
Confidence is just a requirement to even talk to a girl. What matters is being fun and high energy adding value to her experience. She wants someone to do cool stuff with and lead the interaction. This is what can be called extra version. Like I said be the Steve Stifler, the fun party guy that want to have fun and draws people in.

I
I’ve taken it 25+ times and never had a crash or any issues. Zero side effects for me.

What did you do more?
Did so much better on my date. Like not even an ounce of anxiety and I was having fun. Talked to people with pure confidence and controlled every social situation. Started conversations with random people because it makes me love to talk. Phenibut changed my life because it doesn’t just help me in situations when I’m on it, but it is also the reason I met people and made a lot of friends that I will have forever now. It also makes me better at being sober for the next time I’m in that social situation or on a date.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 14274 and Lars