Phenibut withdrawal

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Haven't used it for 5 days cuz haven't had any new dates. I used it 4x last week @ moderate-high dose but now I feel so unmotivated and a little anxious so be careful guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Limerencel and ZyzzReincarnate
what does it do?

what does it do?
It's an anxiolytic which can make you very low inhib. Similar to the effects of alcohol and benzos but without the accompanying retardation

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Limerencel, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
elab
how much do u take, onset, duration, etc?

elab
Depends how long I've gone without and how much I care about the date. Started at 500 and felt very good. My common dose now is 1000-2000 mg but once I took 2500 with a shitload of coffee. It takes me 2.5 to 3 hours to feel it and it lasts basically for several hours you feel very low inhibition and once that ceases you still feel relaxed until the next day.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
elab
Phenibut is godlike. I take 1.5g when I have to be social (2 or 3 times a month) and it works great. Takes 2 or 3 hours to kick in, lasts 6-8 then I crash. It’s all the positives of being drunk without the motor control loss or slurred speech.

The stuff is highly addictive though. I’ve never taken more than once a week as I’ve heard horror stories about the withdrawals and how easy it is to get hooked.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Limerencel and fukmylyf
fears me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Phenibut is godlike. I take 1.5g when I have to be social (2 or 3 times a month) and it works great. Takes 2 or 3 hours to kick in, lasts 6-8 then I crash. It’s all the positives of being drunk without the motor control loss or slurred speech.

The stuff is highly addictive though. I’ve never taken more than once a week as I’ve heard horror stories about the withdrawals and how easy it is to get hooked.
fuark I gotta try. You buy it on clearnet?

Attachments

• 1570234491943.png
    1570234491943.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
took it yesterday for the first time. 750 mg took forever to kick in but once it did i was laughing at memes like a retard in my room and felt really good. also would not stop texting my friends about random shit. i wanna try it at a social gathering but i dont go to any :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
took it yesterday for the first time. 750 mg took forever to kick in but once it did i was laughing at memes like a retard in my room and felt really good. also would not stop texting my friends about random shit. i wanna try it at a social gathering but i dont go to any :lul:
Seriously this stuff should be mandatory for socially inhibited people like 99% of this forum. I'm surprised it's not mainstream even since it's effects from my experience are much better than benzos (though not more powerful), I took 5mg xanax once and it made me act retarded and I barely remember anything I said to people while on it

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Seriously this stuff should be mandatory for socially inhibited people like 99% of this forum. I'm surprised it's not mainstream even since it's effects from my experience are much better than benzos (though not more powerful), I took 5mg xanax once and it made me act retarded and I barely remember anything I said to people while on it
too late for me tho i dont go out at all and all my friends who do are occupied with school/work/gf

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Phenibut has helped me so much in social environments but yea it can be addictive if you use it a lot so I just use it once or twice a week. Mixing it with alcohol makes me super low inhib but it’s probably not a good idea to do.

It's an anxiolytic which can make you very low inhib. Similar to the effects of alcohol and benzos but without the accompanying retardation
source bro)”?