Phenomaxing, everyone’s options opinion is needed !

> as regards your maxillary prognathism I have not seen your side profile pictures so I cannot tell much, however I think a jaw surgry which pushes your upper jaw back is not possible, if this is what you desire. Still, ordinary jaw surgeries where upper jaw is shortly moved forward and lower jaw is moved forward, succedd in improving the aesthetic of black men in side profile.
>Pushing the maxilla back is actually possible in two ways, either with orthodontics (may or may not require extractions depending on the specific case) and a suregery called anterior sagital segmental osteotomy. Anyway bear in mind i’m not black so comparing me or advising me black men procedures is not a good reference.
Ps: I always unironically wonder why people think i’m black or mutt even tho i’m not, what’s giving it away.

> as regards the ethnic rhinoplasty, this surgery successfully addresses nose aesthetic (the goal of having a straight nose) and the problem of ethnic noses (ethnic nostrils, ethnic nose tip etc). So both your smv improves and your phenotypes changes towards western.
100%, even users suggested it will probably be my best investment.

> as regards skin lightening (hydroquinone) it changes your phenotype for obvious reasons
For my skin lightening journey tho i may start by taking the typical cope supplements (NAC,MSM,Vit c). Do they work or is it cope ?

For my skin lightening journey tho i may start by taking the typical cope supplements (NAC,MSM,Vit c). Do they work or is it cope ?
why do you believe these supplements can make your skin less dark?

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
You need to status maxx

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
why do you believe these supplements can make your skin less dark?
Other users experience, they told me it worked. A user went from brown to white using these supplements.
After doing my research, N-Acytelesine works by increasing the production of glutathione, a molecule that inhibits melanin production.
But anyway i’m trying to gather as much opinions as possible that’s why i’m asking you. Would also love to have your opinion on this.
Ps: I always unironically wonder why people think i’m black or mutt even tho i’m not, what’s giving it away.

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
@TRUE_CEL these users are trying to sabotage my looksmaxing thread. Please take action bhai.
Is that you? You are a mogger. Can you tag me in the thread? I will clean it up if it’s in Ratings. Also, he’s a jealous Romanian ethnic, completely in awe of your mogger looks.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: FML0908 and Deleted member 24444
Is that you? You are a mogger. Can you tag me in the thread? I will clean it up if it’s in Ratings. Also, he’s a jealous Romanian ethnic, completely in awe of your mogger looks.
You are here bhai. I thought you roped since you didn’t response in PMs and on IG

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You are here bhai. I thought you roped since you didn’t response in PMs and on IG
If I rope I would make sure to write you a personal farewell message.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Where do you see the mogger ? I’m sure you mog me to obvilion bhai just on the basis that you are Pakistani and probably look very caucasoid. Such a shame you’re calling yourself “Trucel” tbh, while i look like a mutt between a congolese and a south indian. I have the dubai worker phenotype.
It wasn’t in the rating section unfortunately so i guess you can’t intervene.
Ramadan mubarak bhai !

If I rope I would make sure to write you a personal farewell message.
Don’t rope bhai, if you do it i’ll ask Allah to never forgive you.

• So Sad
Where do you see the mogger ? I’m sure you mog me to obvilion bhai just on the basis that you are Pakistani and probably look very caucasoid. Such a shame you’re calling yourself “Trucel” tbh, while i look like a mutt between a congolese and a south indian. I have the dubai worker phenotype.
It wasn’t in the rating section unfortunately so i guess you can’t intervene.
Ramadan mubarak bhai !
Despite looking like a mutt, you still manage to mog a pure-bred Pakistani truecel to shame, therefore it doesn't matter what your background is. Ramadan mubarak to you as well, brother. I am not familiar with the Dubai worker phenotype as I never stepped foot in Dubai, UAE. I do, however, have some familiarity with the Qatari worker phenotype. You are either sub-saharan African or South Asian. Perhaps even Nepali. Correct, if it's outside of Ratings, it's outside of my jurisdiction. Best bet is to ask a global moderator.

• So Sad
Don’t rope bhai, if you do it i’ll ask Allah to never forgive you.
Don't worry akhi, I won't rope, I think. Perhaps 30 years from now and I don't have anyone.

• Love it
Despite looking like a mutt, you still manage to mog a pure-bred Pakistani truecel to shame, therefore it doesn't matter what your background is. Ramadan mubarak to you as well, brother. I am not familiar with the Dubai worker phenotype as I never stepped foot in Dubai, UAE. I do, however, have some familiarity with the Qatari worker phenotype. You are either sub-saharan African or South Asian. Perhaps even Nepali. Correct, if it's outside of Ratings, it's outside of my jurisdiction. Best bet is to ask a global moderator.
No brother we already talked :feelswhy:, i’m a full bred nafri from tunisia, the guy that everyone takes for a south indian or a sub saharan. Y a Allah why is it, what made you think so:feelswhy:

• Woah
https://looksmax.org/threads/why-do...ok-curry-when-i-am-a-nafri-sandnigger.640020/ It was this post bhai :feelswhy: , tell me what made you think i kight be sub-saharan or south indian and not arab. Please bha:feelswhy:

• Woah
No brother we already talked :feelswhy:, i’m a full bred nafri from tunisia, the guy that everyone takes for a south indian or a sub saharan. Y a Allah why is it, what made you think so:feelswhy:
I apologize, I forgot that we already conversed before. Truth is, I suffer from memory problems. I believe it may be from my lack of sleep starting since I was a teenager, from pulling all-nighters very often as well as insomnia. So don't be mad or be upset or be offended because I forgot what I did even a day ago. My long-term memory is decent, however. I remember meeting someone, who, by the way, was an Arabic Moroccan; he was my friend's classmate. I saw him once and then a few weeks later at my friend's place again. He said "I saw you the other day and even waved at you, but you ignored me." I had to explain to him my eye sight is terrible plus I must not have seen it. LOL. I wasn't saying YOU specifically look those things, rather, those are the phenotypes I encountered in Qatar.