Why do people keep saying i look curry when i am a nafri/sandnigger

FML0908

FML0908

La Creatura official account. Fully Deformoïd.
Dear brothers, bear in mind that i intend no racism towards my fellow indian brothers, i’m just wondering why people keep saying that i look curry despite me being a full nafri. I know that it’s over for my ass but that’s not the point of this thread. What makes me look curry in your opinion and how to fix it ?

Attachments

• 73DED135-55EF-42E4-9D4D-EEA3E3F7D0C9.png
    73DED135-55EF-42E4-9D4D-EEA3E3F7D0C9.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • 26F8DDE0-6417-427E-991B-3332B7C032BB.jpeg
    26F8DDE0-6417-427E-991B-3332B7C032BB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 23554, CristianT and 4 others
Dear brothers, bear in mind that i intend no racism towards my fellow indian brothers, i’m just wondering why people keep saying that i look curry despite me being a full nafri. I know that it’s over for my ass but that’s not the point of this thread. What makes me look curry in your opinion and how to fix it ?
shave ur pedo stache nigga

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 23554, Kroker and 2 others
I don't think you look indian
if its people here telling you this some of it is just trolling

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, Deleted member 17872 and justbentbro
This guy looks 100 percent indian . He is not ugly though

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and BrahminBoss
Not in here, on reditt and on omegle abd sometimes by Indian themselves in real life

This guy looks 100 percent indian . He is not ugly though
But i’m a nafri and have 0% south Asian according to my dna test

How many times have you been called Indian? I have been called Indian twice (once by someone who knew I was Pakistani and another guy who thought I was Indian (or Pakistani, but decided to go with Indian). These two moments in my life have destroyed me and I now fully identify as Indian. (I'm Pakistani and normally this is what people guess [correctly])

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
How many times have you been called Indian? I have been called Indian twice (once by someone who knew I was Pakistani and another guy who thought I was Indian (or Pakistani, but decided to go with Indian). These two moments in my life have destroyed me and I now fully identify as Indian. (I'm Pakistani)
Honestly in real life it happened like two times, on omegle indians themselves don’t beleive me when i tell them i don’t speak fucking hindi.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24586, Kroker and 5 others
basically light-skined indian tbh

yeah you don look indian

basically light-skined indian tbh
But did you get the point of this thread big man ? I’m asking what makes me look indian.

Looking Algerian or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Vain786
You look north african

as an indian i can 100% guarantee u do not look indian

very unlikely
We are supposed to help each other not bring each other down as a community. Thank you anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sens
Other indians wouldn’t agree with you.
your beard and stache are very un-indian. also lightskin indians usually dont have hair that curly

your beard and stache are very un-indian. also lightskin indians usually dont have hair that curly
Alright man. Do you have an idea on how i can ascend and look good ?

Honestly in real life it happened like two times, on omegle indians themselves don’t beleive me when i tell them i don’t speak fucking hindi.
I can tell who's Indian and I can differentiate between Indians and Pakistanis (and Bengalis to a lesser degree). You don't look Indian to me, you look Moroccan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
All ethnics are the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I can tell who's Indian and I can differentiate between Indians and Pakistanis (and Bengalis to a lesser degree). You don't look Indian to me, you look Moroccan.
Zero diff in appeal baldeep

sounds like bs but check my pics and pinpoint my ethnic then

Alright man. Do you have an idea on how i can ascend and look good ?
bro u already look slight htn for your ethnicity but losing the stache cant hurt. also cant rlly say from just these 2 pics

bro u already look slight htn for your ethnicity but losing the stache cant hurt. also cant rlly say from just these 2 pics
And compared to cumskins how do i look ?

not sure about france, in california you'd do better than most ltn white guys

not sure about france, in california you'd do better than most ltn white guys
In france women are more open to dating sandniggers, and what about the mtn/htn cumskins ?

ud need to be chadlite/very htn to compete with mtn white dudes - which ur not sadly. might do well with latinas tbh

ud need to be chadlite/very htn to compete with mtn white dudes - which ur not sadly. might do well with latinas tbh
Interesting bro thanks for taking the time ! Do you think i can achieve this ascension (to htn/chadlite) ?

That’s a Jewish name JFL
I was watching a curry drama and the Islamic chick was going on about how she wanted to marry David 😂

I checked the writer due to this blatant jbw propaganda and it was a female ffs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
You’re Indian.
brother, my point is punjabis in india and pakistan look the same. if ur not baloch or pashtun (which is minority in paxtan), ur ethnic group exists in india as well. its literally impossible to tell for certain.

altho yes, probabilistically best guess is indian so gj.

if you could pinpoint my exact ethnicity id be more impressed (im mix bw 2 pretty different ethnics)

brother, my point is punjabis in india and pakistan look the same. if ur not baloch or pashtun (which is minority in paxtan), ur ethnic group exists in india as well. its literally impossible to tell for certain.

altho yes, probabilistically best guess is indian so gj.

if you could pinpoint my exact ethnicity id be more impressed (im mix bw 2 pretty different ethnics)
Check PMs.

Your first pic is good but in second pic you look like an average New Delhi dude

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss