Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
A tier- meaning the best of the best in the european phenotypes
B tier- great but no as good as a tier
c tier- average
death tier- the worst phenos of europe

strap in boyos

A tier- dalofaelid

Cromagniform Nordid variety of Central and Northern Europe. Named after the Swedish province of Dalarna and the German region of Westphalia. Typical areas include Central Germany, Netherlands, and Southern Sweden / Norway, partially even Southern Finland. Germanic migrations in Antiquity dispersed it across Europe. A Dalic, Faelid, and Västmanland subvariety can be distinguished.

Physical Traits:​

Pale to fair skin. Straight to curly, blonde, sometimes red or brown hair. Grey-blue or mixed eyes. Tall, mesoskelic, mesomorph with robust bones, in old age sometimes endomorph. Mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic with a curved occiput, very large-headed. Leptorrhine, straight or mildly convex nose. Wide face, broad angular jaw and zygomatic arches. Brow ridges strong, deep-set, small eyes. Forehead broad, mildly sloping. Broad mouth with thin lips.

A tier- Anglo-saxon

North-West European type, similar to Trønder, but with a stronger Hallstatt component. Was typified by the ancient Germanic tribes of Angles, Saxons, and Jutes who conquered Britain from the 5th century on. Most common today in East England, but also Frisia (Netherlands), North-West Germany, West Denmark, and parts of Northern France and Ireland.

Pale skin, straight to curly, often blonde, sometimes red or brown hair with light(-mixed) eyes. Rather tall, mesoskelic, ectomorph to mesomorph. Mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic with narrower faces and more roundish features than Trønder, and more robust features than Hallstatt as well as more prominent cheek-bones. Nose is hyperleptorrhine, the forehead high.

A tier- Dinarid

Tall, short-headed type with bony features, a flat occiput and long nose, often brown-haired with fair to light-brown skin. Chin strong, but round, lips rather thin, hair abundant. Forehead broad, sloping and high. Common in mountain regions of Central and Eastern Europe, especially the Balkans. Developed during the Upper Paleolithic, probably in the Middle East, and may be linked to European Bell Beaker types of the Bronze Age. Often a cohabitant of Alpinid. Besides the standard Dinarid proper, there exists a depigmented, anthropometrically similar Norid variety. Some unite Dinarids with Armenoids and similar types in a Taurid group. European colonists spread Dinarid over many places of the world, especially North America.

b tier- North atlantid

Western European type that combines features of Nordid and Mediterranid in a unique way. Resembles British Iron Age Celts. The principal element in Ireland and parts of Britain, especially Western Scotland and Wales. Common in Northwestern France, sometimes Belgium, Switzerland, Liguria, Western Germany, and Norway. Sporadically from Portugal and Galicia to Austria and Sweden. Not to be confused with British Eurafricanids altered by Nordid admixture.

Pale, sometimes ruddy or freckled skin. Brown, sometimes black or reddish hair with light, often blue eyes. Rather tall, mesoskelic, sometimes brachyskelic, ectomorph, slightly mesomorph with relatively long arms. Mesocephalic, chamae- orthocranic. Prominent, hyperleptorrhine, long-tipped nose that may be convex or concave. Forehead is narrow and sloping, mandible small, malars compressed.

B tier- Tavastid

East Baltid variety, typical for the eastern shores of the Baltic sea, similar to Neo Danubian and Borreby. Named after the Tavastia province of Finland. Core population in Baltic countries, from Sweden to Finland and from Estonia to Germany and Romania. Occasionally all over Scandinavia, in Russia, and even Britain.

Pale skin, straight, usually blonde hair, light eyes. Rather tall, mildly macroskelic, endomorph to mesomorph. Brachycephalic, mildly hypsicranic, rather large-headed, but less than Borreby. (Mildly) leptorrhine, concave snub-nose. Moderately thin lips, weak, rounded chin, face relatively flat and squarish, forehead low. Head and body larger, jaw wider, malars more prominent than in other East Europids

b tier- Borrebey

Ancient Northern European variety. Named after some of the Neolithic Borreby skulls of Denmark (not all!). Some emphasised resemblance with Cro-Magnons. Similar to Faelid, but shorter-skulled with East Baltid and Alpinid tendencies. Most common in Denmark, South Norway (Jæren), and North Germany (esp. Fehmarn). Extends to the Baltic region, Britain, Italy, and Montenegro.

Physical Traits:

Pale to fair skin, straight or wavy blonde, sometimes red or brown hair, blue or mixed eyes. Tall, meso- macroskelic, mesomorph to endomorph with a heavy bone structure. Mildly brachycephalic, with an extraordinary large head. Leptorrhine, straight, sometimes concave nose. Face roundish and robust, forehead high.

C tier- east europid

Often depigmented, relatively short-limbed, medium to short-skulled group, found in its highest frequencies in Eastern Europe. Faces tend to be flatter than in other Europeans with stronger cheek bones, they are angular and wide, snub noses common, chin weak, forehead not very high and receding, eyelid narrow. Developed in Northeast Russia during the Neolithic and became more populous since then, especially during the Middle Ages. The East Baltic subgroup in the northern part of its range is often seen as its most typical representative. East Baltids have a western Tavastid variety and an eastern Savolaxid. Among Slavs the Neo Danubian subtype is common. Apart from that, several older varieties have been identified, in particular the Pre Slavic or Sudetic type. European colonists brought East Europids to other regions like North America and Siberia.

c tier-
Widespread group, common all over the Mediterranean and adjacent regions. Long-headed, dark-eyed, with light brown skin, and straight to curly, often dark and abundant hair. Occiput protruding, chin small and well-modeled, mouth small, slightly softer and fuller than in Nordid, skulls often smaller. The tall Atlanto Mediterranid subgroup is typified by the narrow-faced Eurafricanids, but many include broader-faced, more ancient, cromagniform Berberids and the eastern Pontids, who seem connected to ancient Indo-Europeans of the Eurasian steppes (e.g. Kurgans around 5000 BCE). The small Gracile Mediterranid subgroup is usually regarded as the most typical Mediterranid. The short-nosed, wide-faced, and short Paleo Sardinians represent an older variety. Trans Mediterranids show intermediate features between Gracile and Atlanto Mediterranid. Mediterranoids in a broader sense include Orientalids and Indids. European colonists spread them all over America.

DEATH TIER- Alpinid
Short-headed group with roundish features, often brown-haired with fair to light-brown skin. Body tends to be thickset, height modest. Cheekbones weak, nose short and small, sometimes concave, chin small and round. Common in mountain regions of Central Europe and West Asia. Developed during the Upper Paleolithic, could be connected to Ofnet types. Some of the Alpinid varieties probably developed independently through a process of convergent evolution. The low-skulled West Alpinids are regarded as the most typical representatives. In West Asia, high-skulled East Alpinids are common, in the Maghreb, African Alpinoids exist as a minority type. In Poland, the special East Alpinid variety "Gorid" can be found with a position closer to East Europid. A Strandid variety exists in Scandinavia. European colonists spread Alpinids all over the world (e.g. America).

DEATH TIER- Gracile Mediterranid-

Mediterranid proper, smaller than other Mediterranids: the most gracile type of Europe. Appears first in Mesolithic groups of Palestine (Natufians). Common in Iberia, Southern Italy, Mediterranean islands, Western France, Southern Greece, Northern Tunisia. In low frequencies across Europe, e.g. Western Germany (esp. Rhineland-Palatinate), Ireland, Wales, Southern Bulgaria to the Black Sea and the Levant.

Light brown skin, straight to wavy, rarely curly, usually abundant brown to brown-black hair. Rather short, meso- sometimes macroskelic, ectomorph with gracile bodily proportions, rather wide hips in women. Mesocephalic, chamaecranic with a protruding occiput. Oval, narrow face with refined and gracile features. Straight, hyperleptorrhine, not very long nose. Mildly rounded forehead.

enjoy boys

Attachments

• 1630120206309.png
    1630120206309.png
    94 KB · Views: 180
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, coolguy1, Julius and 7 others
north atlantid is S tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, CursedOne, AscendingHero and 11 others
& anglos are b tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Prettyboy, fras and 3 others
& anglos are b tier
anglos are a tier

anglo people control the whole world and english men are some of the most lusted after men

english and meds are known to be the best with the ladies even tho most meds are subhumans

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292, thecel and Lux

53B1B4DA 1106 4B94 B7F7 7441E2842227
891943C7 E8E9 416F A69C 5572C457E0EE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
you put dinarid above atlantid and that's where you lost me

Giphy downsized large 4

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Biiyo03, PubertyMaxxer and 12 others
Shit thread tbh.

British are the ugliest race of whites by a large margin. Like, they actually just outright look like shit. Even slavs look better than them srs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 15338 and 12 others
you put dinarid above atlantid and that's where you lost me

View attachment 1290284
each to there own

but in this ranking im also considering height, frame and how masculine they look, don't get me wrong a north atlanitid mogs a dinarid just of face alone but dinarids are the tallest europeans and have some of the best frames

there the second tallest people on earth behind the dinkas and some african phenitypes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Warlow and thecel
No one gives a fuck ur either GL or ur not

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: m0ss26, poopoohead, Velvet_Thorns and 4 others

What's this Chads pheno.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and thecel
they are the only ones with dark hair blue eyes. Cavill somerhalder o'pry pheno.
sommerhalder isn't north atnalid neither is cavill

cavill looks more borrbey then anything but lean and has darker hair, sommerhalder doesn't look northatnlid aswell

north atnalids have dolio skulls and narrow faces

this is a north atnalid but he mouthbreaths 24/7 and his brother also have the same facial structure

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 9670
good list, I like that you didn't overrate north atlantid

• +1
Op makes some of the dumbest threads fr

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
good list, I like that you didn't overrate north atlantid
thanks bro

i was also counting frame and height that is why some of the more robust phenos are taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Shit thread tbh.

British are the ugliest race of whites by a large margin. Like, they actually just outright look like shit. Even slavs look better than them srs.
you kidding me? they have the best colouring all have dark hair and blue eyes

english men are known to be good looking and high class

the ugliest european race are the alpanids if you count everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Lux
Atlantid should go up and anglos down. Borreby is c tier

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 10615, Lux and 1 other person
what category do i fall under bro?

• +1
You forgot Turanid
FaceApp 1630088069003

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, CursedOne, Ryan and 1 other person
The Bruce Wayne pheno is the best by far
F579307F EF74 4980 BF72 07ED1A1C859B

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6963
what category do i fall under bro?
honestly i have no clue bro

you have med features like tanning easy and dark hair thick eyebrows and good lashes but your bones are to masculine and your eyes are light blue instead of brown or hazel

you should ask your parents if there from north or south of italy, northern italians tend to have lighter features

but that being said my sisters dad was southern italian and had blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Here's when I knew you were farming reactions
they are the 2nd tallest race in the world only behind the dinkas, they have robust frames, they have one of the most masculine faces out of all the phenos aswell

i am being dead serious

honestly i have no clue bro

you have med features like tanning easy and dark hair thick eyebrows and good lashes but your bones are to masculine and your eyes are light blue instead of brown or hazel

you should ask your parents if there from north or south of italy, northern italians tend to have lighter features

but that being said my sisters dad was southern italian and had blue eyes
i’ve heard the term ‘med’ a few times what’s it mean?

• +1
i’ve heard the term ‘med’ a few times what’s it mean?
Widespread group, common all over the Mediterranean and adjacent regions. Long-headed, dark-eyed, with light brown skin, and straight to curly, often dark and abundant hair. Occiput protruding, chin small and well-modeled, mouth small, slightly softer and fuller than in Nordid, skulls often smaller. The tall Atlanto Mediterranid subgroup is typified by the narrow-faced Eurafricanids, but many include broader-faced, more ancient, cromagniform Berberids and the eastern Pontids, who seem connected to ancient Indo-Europeans of the Eurasian steppes (e.g. Kurgans around 5000 BCE). The small Gracile Mediterranid subgroup is usually regarded as the most typical Mediterranid. The short-nosed, wide-faced, and short Paleo Sardinians represent an older variety. Trans Mediterranids show intermediate features between Gracile and Atlanto Mediterranid. Mediterranoids in a broader sense include Orientalids and Indids. European colonists spread them all over America.

its short for medlterranid but there are different types of meds

you should look into this its really interesting

med is a strong pheno and goes well with white women

Last edited:
  • +1
@triggered actually bro i think i found something close to your pheno

do your parents look something like this? you look similar to this

this is a med pheno found mostly in north africa but sometimes in the south of italy

here is the discription on the website

Light to medium brown skin, curly-wavy, brown to black hair. Rather short, mesoskelic, meso- to endomorph. Dolichocephalic, chamae- orthocranic. Mildly leptorrhine, sometimes mesorrhine nose, often with a depressed bridge. Face coarse and wide, significant zygomatic arches, interorbital distance great. Sometimes slanting / pseudo-Mongoloid eyes. Jaw heavy and angular, arches marked.

• +1
north atnalid is good but overated here

it has a horse face and low fwhr
Dinarids also have those traits, yet you put them in A tier.

Also you forgot several phenotypes like hallstatt nordid, west baltid, east baltid and many more

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10615
@triggered actually bro i think i found something close to your pheno

do your parents look something like this? you look similar to this

View attachment 1290614

this is a med pheno found mostly in north africa but sometimes in the south of italy

here is the discription on the website

Light to medium brown skin, curly-wavy, brown to black hair. Rather short, mesoskelic, meso- to endomorph. Dolichocephalic, chamae- orthocranic. Mildly leptorrhine, sometimes mesorrhine nose, often with a depressed bridge. Face coarse and wide, significant zygomatic arches, interorbital distance great. Sometimes slanting / pseudo-Mongoloid eyes. Jaw heavy and angular, arches marked.

that does look like me apart from the dark eyes and i’m not tall so i’ll roll with that

• +1
Dinarids also have those traits, yet you put them in A tier.

Also you forgot several phenotypes like hallstatt nordid, west baltid, east baltid and many more
coz dinarids are the second tallest race of people in the world behind dinkas from sudan

dinadrids are also hyper masc facially and have good frames

• +1
Reactions: Julius
that does look like me apart from the dark eyes and i’m not tall so i’ll roll with that
do your parents look a little like that?

• +1
coz dinarids are the second tallest race of people in the world behind dinkas from sudan

dinadrids are also hyper masc facially and have good frames
Yeah bro but you are forgetting that in order for a phenotype to be considered attractive, their women also have to be attractive.

Dinarid women are maybe the ugliest in europe:
14299380879910.jpg

That's also why I disagree about the death tier rating for alpinids, alpinid foids are usually cute:
alpinid2.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10615
Yeah bro but you are forgetting that in order for a phenotype to be considered attractive, their women also have to be attractive.

Dinarid women are maybe the ugliest in europe:
14299380879910.jpg

That's also why I disagree about the death tier rating for alpinids, alpinid foids are usually cute:
alpinid2.jpg
yeah i agree with dinarid women being ugly we have a teacher here in australia and she moved from monternegro and she looks like a trans facially and is quite tall at 5ft10 also wide framed but this was specifcally talking about the men

alpanid men are subhumans

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Julius
„Dinarids“ are just tall Turks

yeah i agree with dinarid women being ugly we have a teacher here in australia and she moved from monternegro and she looks like a trans facially and is quite tall at 5ft10 also wide framed but this was specifcally talking about the men

alpanid men are subhumans
Fair enough, but I still think you are over rating dinarids, height is not as important as you think if the face is ugly, and most dinarid men have an ugly face.
dinarico.png

dinarico1.png

taurid.jpg

Yeah they are masculine, but so are borrebys and atlanto meds, who have a better looking face and are still tall

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 10615