Philippines girl referred to JBWmaxxing as 'breaking the algorithm' in life and how being white is a 'cheat code'

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I'm friends with some LTB gamer girl in philippines and we just talk about life,

She also thinks i've moved there already, which I plan to in the future but i haven't yet

look at things she said last night:

I also act oblivious that im jbwmaxxing, and i say the reason ive moved is for nicer weather and so i can live cheaply. idk if anyone actually buys this story tho, i might need to come up with a better one

she knows how powerful JBW is that she refers to it as 'breaking the algorithm'

Tbh when u think about it. SEAmaxxing as a blonde blue eyes white guy IS breaking the algorithm

She's also mentioned before about how white people are worshipped there, and says shes let me in on a secret "we love white guys" (like that wasnt my sole purpose moving)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 18439, Mewton and 18 others
i wish i was attracted to chinks

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I'm friends with some LTB gamer girl in philippines and we just talk about life,

She also thinks i've moved there already, which I plan to in the future but i haven't yet

View attachment 1632323
I also act oblivious that im jbwmaxxing, and i say the reason ive moved is for nicer weather and so i can live cheaply. idk if anyone actually buys this story tho, i might need to come up with a better one

View attachment 1632324

Tbh when u think about it. SEAmaxxing as a blonde blue eyes white guy IS breaking the algorithm

She's also mentioned before about how white people are worshipped there, and says shes let me in on a secret "we love white guys" (like that wasnt my sole purpose moving)
whats ur psl and height btw?

most chinks look like absolut shit tho , only like 1 % Look good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
sfcels and hapa sons

name a more iconic duo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Mewton, Deleted member 16371 and 14 others
"Looksmaxxing" section btw:hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Danish_Retard and russwestbrook
What psl are you

sfcels and hapa sons

name a more iconic duo
I wouldnt breed with one, just enjoy life until I wanna reproduce then get a 6ft stacey surrogate mother and then go back and find a single mom to merge families with

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ROTTING and youngmax
what a joke of a world

why was i born with sentience if this is how things work and i must be made aware of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Informationcapitali, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
imagine moving to the philippines lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12330 and Nerian
I wouldnt breed with one, just enjoy life until I wanna reproduce then get a 6ft stacey surrogate mother and then go back and find a single mom to merge families with
autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
living in that shithole is already enough. doesn't it have high murder rates aswell?
there's nice parts tbh. and good, put me out of my misery

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

View attachment 1632323

View attachment 1632324

• JFL
Reactions: Paroxysm and ifyouwannabemylover
2836363_1649762918807.png

that's funny coming from a vagina owner

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Water for any white guy who tried tinder in different continents:feelskek:

Suifuel for the dwellers who think this forum is reality.

Is JBW just as powerful in East Asia as it is in SEA? I find East Asian girls pretty attractive but the vast majority of South East Asian girls are very ugly unfortunately. Also, how much of the 'cheat code' of being White in SEA is just being rich vs them being attracted to White physical features?

I can see the frustration in little ER's face already
Like he knows he will not be able to cope in this world with the brain configuration he was given

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 11963 and 7 others
Is JBW just as powerful in East Asia as it is in SEA? I find East Asian girls pretty attractive but the vast majority of South East Asian girls are very ugly unfortunately. Also, how much of the 'cheat code' of being White in SEA is just being rich vs them being attracted to White physical features?
idk

lol whites are unironically deluded into thinking asians are drooling over them for looks or something like that :feelsuhh: they dont care about your "race" or something like that nigga, only thing matters is the possibility that you might have riches back in your home. they only about your money and your passport boyo :ROFLMAO:

naive whites are cringe af that they look at everything with their disney glasses on :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and galego123
lol whites are unironically deluded into thinking asians are drooling over them for looks or something like that :feelsuhh: they dont care about your "race" or something like that nigga, only thing matters is the possibility that you might have riches back in your home. they only about your money and your passport boyo :ROFLMAO:

naive whites are cringe af that they look at everything with their disney glasses on :feelskek:
ohhhhhh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: we found the triggered jealous shitskin:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
ohhhhhh:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: we found the triggered jealous shitskin:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. whatever you say brocel
im not even a shitskin lol, just giving you the blackpill boyo. maybe take a step outside of your moms house and get to know some real females and you can see what im talking about

good luck with deluding yourself by copulating with some toilet tier jungle gook who sucks your ass only until she gets to marry you while broke ethnics are banging your looksmatch :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
im not even a shitskin lol, just giving you the blackpill boyo. maybe take a step outside of your moms house and get to know some real females and you can see what im talking about

good luck with deluding yourself by copulating with some toilet tier jungle gook who sucks your ass only until she gets to marry you while broke ethnics are banging your looksmatch :p
no amount of panic sperg paragraphs you write to me will take away the power of JBW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
will she take white autistic cock?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 18879
the game applies everywhere. autistic people aren't wanted anywhere
yeah facts, completely agree.

but if i got white cock its jbw rule still works if u can mask autism?

yeah facts, completely agree.

but if i got white cock its jbw rule still works if u can mask autism?
as long as ur decent looking and tall and can mask autism, sure

Sea girls are the bottom of the barrel

Disgusting chink eyes, flat pressed nose, shitskin complexion short, no tits, no ass.

If I was desperate I would rather fuck a pocket pussy reevaluate my retarded decision to move to that subhuman jungle and spend my time further looksmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, incel194012940, AscendingHero and 4 others
If only filipino women weren't all rancid :lul:

View attachment 1632323

View attachment 1632324

Filipinas love White guys.

I can see the frustration in little ER's face already
Like he knows he will not be able to cope in this world with the brain configuration he was given
He'll get more than you will.

Sea girls are the bottom of the barrel

Disgusting chink eyes, flat pressed nose, shitskin complexion short, no tits, no ass.

If I was desperate I would rather fuck a pocket pussy reevaluate my retarded decision to move to that subhuman jungle and spend my time further looksmaxxing
FUCKING THIS

I cage at grotesque males who actually idolozie those dumpling gooks

the plight of asian men gets even worse because it's who they come from and who they mate with LMAO:LOL:

(No racism intended mass media and FBI someone neo nazi has been hacking my account)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and incel194012940
Filipinas are the least attractive asian girls, just LOL if you can't even get a Korean or North Chinese girl.

bookmarked, this is lifefuel if you're white ofc, suifuel for @Zer0/∞ :lul:

View attachment 1632323

View attachment 1632324

jbw is white traitor and shall be annihilated. in video games

You will NEVER catch me liking this
86862B1D A915 4B1C B2E4 9CD9C490CD40
7880EC6D 7223 47FC BC2E 6BCEE20DE7B6
188A5FE1 1628 462C 81FC 74864869287E
B5F9DC7C BACD 40D1 820B BD0F7B85B398

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940