Philippines is an easy mode for JBW guys.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Do a Tinder experiment. Location: Manila. If you don't get 500 matches in a week you are truly subhuman.

Caveats:

-General quality of girls is low.

-A lot of transsexuals, but if you are picky like me you will swipe left on them anyways. And if you fuck transsexual then it's ok, she was good-looking enough for you.

-However, there are some gems there too. Most girls aren't attractive, but there are some legit high IQ good-looking girls with nice careers (i.e. they aren't poor green card hoes).

-The hottest Filipinas I have seen could pass as Latinas. Maybe they have some Spanish blood, the Philippines was a Spanish colony. They look like Latinas.

-Average male height in the Philippines is 5'4 / 163 cm so if you are manlet it doesn't matter that much when you go there.

@Proex @ConorMcGregor @indianoutlaw @Intjcel @RealLooksmaxxer @Fuckmachine @Won'tStopNoodling (he's lurking anyway so same to help him)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Ken, weebcel and 21 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, ChristianChad, ReadBooksEveryday and 12 others
Ure rotting in your basement planning on what 3rd world shithole to move to because of your low SMV. Sad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Styn1312, Shrek2OnDvD, ChristianChad and 19 others
Hair
If I recall correctly you are an ethnic so no JBW for you.
my skincolor says otherwise;)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 9779, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 4804, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person

Won'tStopNoodling​

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers · From China
Joined Jun 10, 2020
Last seen 21 minutes ago

Giphy 12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Styn1312, Darkthrone, Deleted member 15004 and 28 others
just lol at wanting to fuck subhumans

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Pubertymaxxer3
The best looking Filipinas look like Latinas. I thought that one hot Filipina was from Latin America.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Styn1312, Deleted member 6695, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
Do a Tinder experiment. Location: Manila. If you don't get 500 matches in a week you are truly subhuman.

Caveats:

-A lot of transsexuals, but if you are picky like me you will swipe left on them anyways. And if you fuck transsexual then it's ok, she was good-looking enough for you.

-However, there are some gems there too. Most girls aren't attractive, but there are some legit high IQ good-looking girls with nice careers (i.e. they aren't poor green card hoes).

-Average male height in the Philippines is 5'4 / 163 cm so if you are manlet it doesn't matter that much when you go there.

@Proex @ConorMcGregor @indianoutlaw @Intjcel @RealLooksmaxxer @Fuckmachine @Won'tStopNoodling (he's lurking anyway so same to help him)
I wouldn't get 500 matches.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Wallenberg
The best looking Filipinas look like Latinas. I thought that one hot Filipina was from Latin America.
very true story, i know alot of latinas that look fillipino too.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6402 and 1 other person
Should I use tinder gold?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Styn1312, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Nah Nigga. I went to those Asian countries rarely saw an above average girl. Trannies mogged the real girls 😂😂😂🙅🏻‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Germania, turkproducer, BigBoy and 11 others
Ure rotting in your basement planning on what 3rd world shithole to move to because of your low SMV. Sad.
I live on the highest floor of an apartment, so no, I'm not in a basement. I'm not going to move there jfl. My SMV is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
indeed bro im movin to philippines tmrw just to sley those feke chink ess bitches bro, fuken l0l et u reterd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Styn1312, BigBoy, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
Why did you tag @Proex and @indianoutlaw jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
very true story, i know alot of latinas that look fillipino too.
Yeah, the hottest Filipinas I have seen could pass as Latinas. Maybe they have some Spanish blood, the Philippines was a Spanish colony. Most Filipinas are subhuman but those are good.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Hozay
Yeah, the hottest Filipinas I have seen could pass as Latinas. Maybe they have some Spanish blood, the Philippines was a Spanish colony. Most Filipinas
i think there is more subhuman filipina girls ngl

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6997
Hey man, I enjoy living in the 3rd world. The political correctness/people in the West alone are enough to make me never want to come back again.

• +1
Reactions: Styn1312, TITUS, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
i think there is more subhuman filipina girls ngl
Yeah, I mean most Filipinas are subhuman. But the good-looking ones tend to be Latina looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 10516 and 1 other person
Yeah, the hottest Filipinas I have seen could pass as Latinas. Maybe they have some Spanish blood, the Philippines was a Spanish colony. Most Filipinas are subhuman but those are good.
Facts but they live in America !

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Wallenberg
yes

• +1
suifule for proex

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chintuck22, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
  • +1
Why did you tag @Proex and @indianoutlaw jfl.
Proex is Filipino and Indianoutlaw suggested that white guys should JBW in India. They might have some information about this topic.

• +1
post some pics

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and everythingisacope
post some pics
I feel that posting pictures of those girls would be unethical. They don't expect to end up on some weird corner of the internet when they discuss with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, TITUS and Pubertymaxxer3
I feel that posting pictures of those girls would be unethical. They don't expect to end up on some weird corner of the internet when they discuss with me.
112123124214 112123124214 112123124214

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18479, Weed, Deleted member 5634 and 5 others

Caveats:

-The hottest Filipinas I have seen could pass as Latinas. Maybe they have some Spanish blood, the Philippines was a Spanish colony. They look like Latinas.

Show pics of yourself, at least in PM, so i know if you mog me or not.

• +1
Show pics of yourself, at least in PM, so i know if you mog me or not.
Why you care how I do in the Philippines? You want to sit and watch me fucking Filipinas? I encourage you and others who are interested to try it themselves. Then they know how you do. Your mileage might vary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 10516
Why you care how I do in the Philippines? You want to sit and watch me fucking Filipinas? I encourage you and others who are interested to try it themselves. Then they know how you do. Your mileage might vary.
I just want to know if it's worth It or not, if you mog me by far then i don't think i will have the same results.

• +1

Caveats:

post some gl matches

• +1
cowardly actions, my goal is to mog mog mog my surroundings, make people rethink their whole life choices at the sight of me and still remember my face months after seeing me

nothing would come close to that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 5634 and 4 others
cowardly actions, my goal is to mog mog mog my surroundings, make people rethink their whole life choices at the sight of me and still remember my face months after seeing me

mog

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and xefo
@Attorney :feelsgiga:

• +1

You either have it or not, and since you are here..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope and Pubertymaxxer3
This girl was down to fuck yesterday. Fine-looking but nothing special: I would say a bit better than average. So not Stacy, but fuckable. The reason why he prefers white men? Make a guess.

Filipina

Another girl. This girl is better than average but not Stacy, just like the other girl. Yesterday we planned that today we go to eat and then to my place. This morning I had to tell her that I forgot and I have other plans so we can't do it today (of course the real reason is that I'm not in the Philippines). I didn't say a word about what the other plans are, but she clearly imagines that I'm fucking another Filipina instead of her. She still wants to fuck. They really want white men. Oh and this girl said at the beginning of our Tinder discussion that she's not into ONS because sex without chemistry is boring.

Filipina2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Weed, turkproducer, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
This girl was down to fuck yesterday. Fine-looking but nothing special: I would say a bit better than average. So not Stacy, but fuckable. The reason why he prefers white men? Make a guess.

Another girl. This girl is better than average but not Stacy, just like the other girl. Yesterday we planned that today we go to eat and then to my place. This morning I had to tell her that I forgot and I have other plans so we can't do it today (of course the real reason is that I'm not in the Philippines). I didn't say a word about what the other plans are, but she clearly imagines that I'm fucking another Filipina instead of her. She still wants to fuck. They really want white men. Oh and this girl said at the beginning of our Tinder discussion that she's not into ONS because sex without chemistry is boring.

What's your PSL?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back