Philippines is an easy mode for JBW guys.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Wallenberg and Deleted member 6273
A friend of mine is in the Philippines right now (he was there before Corona). He's 38 and was gl before, now he is chubby. He's slaying hard, but the girls he get are not gl.

However, his stories (he showed me pics) confirmed to me that the stories about Philippines are real and not just Internet Larpers or 50+ yo Betabuxxers lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Pubertymaxxer3, Wallenberg and 1 other person
A friend of mine is in the Philippines right now (he was there before Corona). He's 38 and was gl before, now he is chubby. He's slaying hard, but the girls he get are not gl.

However, his stories (he showed me pics) confirmed to me that the stories about Philippines are real and not just Internet Larpers or 50+ yo Betabuxxers lmao
Ok this convinced me

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
I thought about the same thing a few days ago, but I don't think it's him tbh.
Jfl, we have a completely different writing style and our opinions differ in many regards. The only thing we have in common is that we both recognize the superiority of Asian women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malta483, Deleted member 4887, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person

The Philippines might be better than Thailand because Thailand is all about prostitution. However, in the Philippines, these girls genuinely want white dick.

• +1
Ok this convinced me
This is what you do after the pandemic is over:

article-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 6512 and Mouthbreath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, lutte and Wallenberg
There's a war now in Philippines...

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malta483, Pubertymaxxer3, lutte and 1 other person
No reason to waste time doing any of this until you're going and have tickets booked. Just believe his words.

This girl was down to fuck yesterday. Fine-looking but nothing special: I would say a bit better than average. So not Stacy, but fuckable. The reason why he prefers white men? Make a guess.

View attachment 967286

Another girl. This girl is better than average but not Stacy, just like the other girl. Yesterday we planned that today we go to eat and then to my place. This morning I had to tell her that I forgot and I have other plans so we can't do it today (of course the real reason is that I'm not in the Philippines). I didn't say a word about what the other plans are, but she clearly imagines that I'm fucking another Filipina instead of her. She still wants to fuck. They really want white men. Oh and this girl said at the beginning of our Tinder discussion that she's not into ONS because sex without chemistry is boring.

View attachment 967296
Just ruin her opinion of white men theory.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Wallenberg and Deleted member 6512
The Philippines might be better than Thailand because Thailand is all about prostitution. However, in the Philippines, these girls genuinely want white dick.
Thai girls genuinely prefer white farangs too. Same penis size stereotype, just like all of Asia. I would go to China over both of these but it makes little difference.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6512
  • +1
Yes, it's a war on drugs, people are shot in the streets, some just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time...

In major cities? Damn even running JBW is becoming impossible due to covid and chiggas killing each others

• +1
Overall this thread is water.

Btw if you want a hqnp virgin stay away from the big cities, and that goes for all Asian countries. Provincial and rural areas, Becky tier virgins are bountiful. You may have to looksmax them yourself a bit and identify their potential based off bone structure and lack of makeup, cause a lot of them won't know how to make up and filter fraud like the city whores.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Weed, Pubertymaxxer3 and Wallenberg
In major cities? Damn even running JBW is becoming impossible due to covid and chiggas killing each others
Yeah, in big cities, smaller ones have a problem with Muslims guerillas and insurgents, the Western media mostly ignores their attacks and killings, focusing on the government sanctioned killings of drug dealers and users, depicting them as victims.

• +1
Yeah, in big cities, smaller ones have a problem with Muslims guerillas and insurgents, the Western media mostly ignores their attacks and killings, focusing on the government sanctioned killings of drug dealers and users, depicting them as victims.
I think i will just try Thailand then tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Gonthar
Overall this thread is water.
Yeah, the Philippines surely has a reputation as JBW paradise, but I was never interested in the Philippines. Just out of curiosity wanted to try Tinder in Manila.

I think I will add a vacation in the Philippines to my to-do list. Spending a month or at least a couple of weeks there could be nice. War on drugs doesn't scare me.

• +1
Looks perfectly fine. Honestly, areas in these videos look better than some places in Europe and America...

Just stay at a hotel, invite girls there, chill at the pool, that's it. Maybe take pictures in front of some tourist attractions to get even better pictures to put on your Tinder profile, but you don't really need those pictures in the Philippines. They might help back home in the West tho.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6512
This might be worth trying. @ConorMcGregor

@copingvolcel wrote this in another topic:

"If you were in Manilla in the Philippines, you could get laid at least once per day with https://www.filipinocupid.com/ "

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 6512 and Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Pubertymaxxer3
Apparently ugly curries can slay there someone told me

• +1
Filipinas LOVE White guys.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Pubertymaxxer3
it seems like if you really want to JBW max in asia youd have to find out a way to move there permanently

get a career where you can work remotely or teach english or something, no idea how guys do it

would be interesting to see an effortpoast by someone who actually did it on how the logistics work

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Wallenberg
Hey @mgtowmadness you should consider this.

• +1
it seems like if you really want to JBW max in asia youd have to find out a way to move there permanently

get a career where you can work remotely or teach english or something, no idea how guys do it

would be interesting to see an effortpoast by someone who actually did it on how the logistics work
I don't plan to move to the Philippines. I don't need to locationmax. I can see myself visiting there once on a vacation. But yeah, if someone wants to JBW max then he should move there or at least visit regularly. Teaching English is a popular option. Regular trips with welfare money is one option.

• +1
These are my results for the last 12 hours or so. Just wake up.

I don't think this topic needs any more evidence: If you are interested, try it yourself.

Thephilippineseasymode

Last edited:
  • +1
@ConorMcGregor @Cali Yuga I stop my experiment in Manilas. I got at least 456 new matches in the last ~ 18 hours. I didn't count, but I estimate that I got 700 - 900 matches in 2-3 days. Even if I would mog you would still get matches in Manila as long as you are a decent white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga, Deleted member 6512 and Pubertymaxxer3
Ure rotting in your basement planning on what 3rd world shithole to move to because of your low SMV. Sad.
Keep coping. You're just mirin my immune system. I've had sex with 50 trannies so far at least in the last year, and not once did I wear a condom. 10 HIV and standard STD blood tests later: still no HIV in my system. Doubt that'll change any time soon. Hell I've even tongue-fucked their assholes, they loved every second of it and it did taste weird as shit, nonetheless not even tongue-fungus was caught.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Incelking, Pubertymaxxer3, antiantifa and 1 other person
Do a Tinder experiment. Location: Manila. If you don't get 500 matches in a week you are truly subhuman.

Caveats:

-General quality of girls is low.

-A lot of transsexuals, but if you are picky like me you will swipe left on them anyways. And if you fuck transsexual then it's ok, she was good-looking enough for you.

-However, there are some gems there too. Most girls aren't attractive, but there are some legit high IQ good-looking girls with nice careers (i.e. they aren't poor green card hoes).

-The hottest Filipinas I have seen could pass as Latinas. Maybe they have some Spanish blood, the Philippines was a Spanish colony. They look like Latinas.

-Average male height in the Philippines is 5'4 / 163 cm so if you are manlet it doesn't matter that much when you go there.

@Proex @ConorMcGregor @indianoutlaw @Intjcel @RealLooksmaxxer @Fuckmachine @Won'tStopNoodling (he's lurking anyway so same to help him)
relevant signature tbh

• +1
Keep coping. You're just mirin my immune system. I've had sex with 50 trannies so far at least in the last year, and not once did I wear a condom. 10 HIV and standard STD blood tests later: still no HIV in my system. Doubt that'll change any time soon. Hell I've even tongue-fucked their assholes, they loved every second of it and it did taste weird as shit, nonetheless not even tongue-fungus was caught.
fuck u were faster than me faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 206
No shit sherlock

Highest SMV pheno clean t lowest SMV phenocountry

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg
Why the hell so many adult Filipinas have braces and they like to show them in pictures? I noticed the same with Latin Americans. I heard that in Brazil it's a status symbol so they wear them when they are adults because that's when they have money for them. In my home country, only kids have braces.

• +1
Reactions: malta483 and Deleted member 9779
The best looking Filipinas look like Latinas. I thought that one hot Filipina was from Latin America.
Just get latinas
And stop stealing women from the already incel men. You are feeding the blackpill and making it worse

@higgabigga @portuguesecel

• +1
Reactions: mogstar

1BD99264 11EF 4263 963D A3E1295E0E97

HAHAHAHAHAHA that’s actually so fucking sad. why do gook women despise their men so much? are the memes about asian guys dicks being small that true. i would have roped if my women treated me like this

what a self hating thot, holy shit if i was gook rn i’d feel so down. my heart goes out to u guys who women do this to

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
He wants us to JBW Bro
You'd have to put in a lot of effort to be white, for me I get to just exist as I am
But being white is a minus so it's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back