Phone screen died out of nowhere

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Fuchsia
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Posts
12,115
Reputation
14,913
Had to quickly delete all the foid nudes I got off the internet and delete my history cause I got suspicious them nigga fixers would see something ngl
Anyway a purple ooze slowly covered the screen but I didn't even drop that thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Battery acid, put it to use and splash your ex oneitis with it
 
Why delete? Why do you care so much if the fixers see somethin? Be chad :chad:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
4
Views
26
simematic
simematic
simematic
Replies
26
Views
98
simematic
simematic
foid_annihilation
Looksmax Bs with phone
Replies
0
Views
13
foid_annihilation
foid_annihilation
Amuzant
Replies
4
Views
27
ecstazy
ecstazy
lilboat
Replies
3
Views
46
Jgns
Jgns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top