Photo quality

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
So i might get a new phone i literay care for nothing other than good quality good photos.

There is the iphone but its expensive and i dont wanna be a retarded muh iphone kinda guy, i was wondering if there are an other phones that fit the prespective

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Help

• +1
Over

• So Sad
So i might get a new phone i literay care for nothing other than good quality good photos.

There is the iphone but its expensive and i dont wanna be a retarded muh iphone kinda guy, i was wondering if there are an other phones that fit the prespective
I'm not lens expert but all the influencers have Iphones so I guess its good enough.

iPhone ain't even more expensive anymore.

its also huge status.

and tbh only nerds discuss pixel density and color schemes. chad just goes into store and pays for iPhone in cash

I bought it and quality is better than my old samsung s8. what a shocker. way less distortion. best pics of myself were shot on iPhone. overall I'm very happy with it. just be prepared that selfies arent flipped so you might think you are ugly at first.

in the end it's just a phone. not a camera

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 11370
I'm not lens expert but all the influencers have Iphones so I guess its good enough.

iPhone ain't even more expensive anymore.

its also huge status.

and tbh only nerds discuss pixel density and color schemes. chad just goes into store and pays for iPhone in cash

I bought it and quality is better than my old samsung s8. what a shocker. best pics of myself were shot on iPhone. overall I'm very happy with it. just be prepared that selfies arent flipped so you might think you are ugly at first.

in the end it's just a phone. not a camera
Alright which version do i get?

Alright which version do i get?
i bought 12 but just for status. sadly noone really noticed cuz of corona but I made sure ppl knew about it cuz I send them via what's app jfl. I would go for latest always . it's not much more costly but much more status when new. if you can wait 5 months wait for iPhone 13 or 12x whatever comes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Thanks for the looksmaxing advice

• +1
I got an iPhone 11 pics with back camera are great, front camera is meh. Also those guys with MUH MEGAPIXEL MY PHONE HAS MORE MP CAMERA THAN YOURS and my iPhone 11 makes way better pics lol

• Love it
(((iPhone)))

• +1
any cell phone takes good pictures nowadays, this is not what will make you ugly or gl

• +1
any cell phone takes good pictures nowadays, this is not what will make you ugly or gl
I have 2015 busted up android that literally curves light in half i take picture of lamp and it was like Loose reverse U and super foggy

I have 2015 busted up android that literally curves light in half i take picture of lamp and it was like Loose reverse U and super foggy
any cell phone that takes photos in 1080p is fine, no need to spend on iphones

• Love it

Take a normal pic and upscale it with remini app
.. Look as good as iPhone
Eg check this
Screenshot 20210123 100130
IMG 20210320 102806

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 11370
If you wanna buy a phone JUST for the camera...buy a camera

• +1