Physical indicator of high fetal testosterone level. GET IN HERE!!!

Check the photos i linked above his ridge is low but almost flat i see guys with bigger brow ridges on the daily
beeing low set is a high T trait, you can't have everything as i said.

Not the greatest ratio, but at least you still have a shorter index finger.

Averageness is not as simple as it seems. Although a random sample of 100 people averaged together would look better, I would argue that 100 models averaged together would look worse. This is also true with the scientific studies that have averaged faces. Although 95% of the people looked better averaged, there were still 5% of people (who I would assume looked much better than average) that actually looked worse when averaged.

That is not true some of the best looking photos i have ever seen were from morphed mixed models

That is not true some of the best looking photos i have ever seen were from morphed mixed models
Yes, but the problem with that is that those were cherrypicked models that have synergy with one another (the facial flaws of one person were fixed by the other). All of the morphs I've tried of random models together did not look better than the original models.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
The difference is in width and height of ratios/proportions/traits in your face.

(I will create a separate post on many physical/genetic signals that will indicate that a female will cheat on you).
sounds legit, i am waiting for it brother

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
sounds legit, i am waiting for it brother
Thank you, brother. This is one of the things I will be gathering information for. I'm also wanting to do an unbiased scientific study on the general intelligence of people of this forum (through a short spatial reasoning test) compared with the general public and a forum like IncelTears. Obviously the demographic is different (age and sex), but it would be very interesting.

My ratio is 0.97 :feelsrope:

If seems I should just go and fucking wide jaw 6'8 trannymaxx or just rope, my fucking index finger is much longer then my ring.
It's fucking over for me, roping asap

If seems I should just go and fucking wide jaw 6'8 trannymaxx or just rope, my fucking index finger is much longer then my ring.
It's fucking over for me, roping asap
6'8

Thank you, brother. This is one of the things I will be gathering information for. I'm also wanting to do an unbiased scientific study on the general intelligence of people of this forum (through a short spatial reasoning test) compared with the general public and a forum like IncelTears. Obviously the demographic is different (age and sex), but it would be very interesting.
Higher than average levels of testosterone during fetal development for both males and females are linked with success indicators. This post will focus solely on males (I will create a separate post on many physical/genetic signals that will indicate that a female will cheat on you). All of this information is from multiple scientific studies that are from trusted scientific journals.

First of all, to tell if you had high levels of testosterone during fetal development is simple: during such period, testosterone level is marked by 2D:4D ratio (the right-hand second-to-fourth finger ratio).
View attachment 280462
This hand is marked with low testosterone levels during fetal development. If your right-hand index finger is shorter than your ring finger you had high levels of testosterone during fetal development.

High levels of testosterone during fetal development for men is linked with business success and is linked with success in sports (along with success in many other things). High fetal testosterone level promotes behavioral/physical masculinization within humans and other mammals.

View attachment 280468
Although hard to tell from this angle, it is obvious for example, Sean O'Pry had high levels of testosterone during fetal development; which helped develop his physical features in the long-run.

I want to see you guys test this out on yourself, and also see if you can find any other famous people, and to see if we can find a clear link between males being famous and high levels of testosterone during fetal development.

Btw, thanks for unban.
and yet here i am

The higher up the body you go the more androgen receptors there are. So when it comes to soft tissue, the more muscular face & neck a person has is probably a good indicator also.

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom
i don't understand, some sources say that you should measure this ratio on the palm side of hand whereas you say otherwise. When I look at my palm my ring finger is slightly shorter than index, tho according to your method my ring finger is definitely longer

My left hand say me that i'm a chad and the right hand say me that i'm a subhuman

Attachments

• 2DD15083-E072-455F-BFC5-F004F807FA6A.jpeg
    2DD15083-E072-455F-BFC5-F004F807FA6A.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 0
  • F1ED283A-8C64-40D4-85AE-9A3BB3B73AC7.jpeg
    F1ED283A-8C64-40D4-85AE-9A3BB3B73AC7.jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 0
Higher than average levels of testosterone during fetal development for both males and females are linked with success indicators. This post will focus solely on males (I will create a separate post on many physical/genetic signals that will indicate that a female will cheat on you). All of this information is from multiple scientific studies that are from trusted scientific journals.

First of all, to tell if you had high levels of testosterone during fetal development is simple: during such period, testosterone level is marked by 2D:4D ratio (the right-hand second-to-fourth finger ratio).
View attachment 280462
This hand is marked with low testosterone levels during fetal development. If your right-hand index finger is shorter than your ring finger you had high levels of testosterone during fetal development.

High levels of testosterone during fetal development for men is linked with business success and is linked with success in sports (along with success in many other things). High fetal testosterone level promotes behavioral/physical masculinization within humans and other mammals.

View attachment 280468
Although hard to tell from this angle, it is obvious for example, Sean O'Pry had high levels of testosterone during fetal development; which helped develop his physical features in the long-run.

I want to see you guys test this out on yourself, and also see if you can find any other famous people, and to see if we can find a clear link between males being famous and high levels of testosterone during fetal development.

Btw, thanks for unban.
Always knew I was a high prenatal T mogger.

It is bro just find the studies again.
Black have even on average recessed chin, is it good too ? No it's not High T.
Slopped forehead is too, while roundish is feminine.
its cuz of their enviorment, they adaprted to reccessed chins cuz they have short ramuses

View attachment 280462

View attachment 280468

Btw, thanks for unban.
Some more indicators are:

-low birthweight

-wide face

-adhd/inattention/hyperactivity

-autism

-less creativity (debatable)