Physically healthy Dutch woman Zoraya ter Beek, 29, dies by assisted suicide

Carv

Carv

Inactive

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Abhorrence, deadmanwalking and 2 others
being sub 5 is a physical disease though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoH, Steel and 9 others
Did the cat assist

• +1
Reactions: denthegodking and Carv
Am I suppose to feel bad

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Abhorrence, Sergeant and 4 others
Am I suppose to feel bad
“I have a little house. Two jolly cats. And a boyfriend who loves me dearly, and I love him. I have everything. But that ‘everything’ is not enough to live for.” Her partner supported and respected her death wish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoH, Steel and 9 others
Basically, chad didn't want her.
“I have a little house. Two jolly cats. And a boyfriend who loves me dearly, and I love him. I have everything. But that ‘everything’ is not enough to live for.” Her partner supported and respected her death wish.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and denthegodking
Boyfriends fault for not being a Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv and denthegodking
29 no kids is crazy
jfl she replaced kids for cats basically, maybe she was infertile

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Carv
Rust zacht, Zoraya. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
Blud just wanted to break up but didn’t know how to. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and Carv
If boyfriend was chad she wouldn’t have roped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Carv
Rest in piss pathetic mystery meat jew lover. She substituted children and happiness for stinky cats and other material garbage. Not even Dutch lol her mother is ethnic who cares

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Horrific. May the boyfriend have everlasting shame for his evil behavior in encouraging and supporting her dumbass choice.

This stupid bitch waited 3 years for this to happen. She was so depressed and wanted to die so badly that she could casually wait 3 years for the end date? May she rest in peace and I hope she is in heaven but this is infuriating

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
rage quit tutorial mode

why is she dead by choice and you abominations alive

i understand her tbh whats the point of working 40 hours only to work another 40 the next week?