Physique rate

A

AscendAndForget1234

Iron
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
11
I’m the middle guy, 17yo, 5’6, I was 62kg in this pic, I have cut to now 55kg. Rate the physique
25256F01 A1E5 48C4 8F63 D001BA8CAD8E
 
  • +1
Reactions: LiL 369
Go look at my posting and you will see true mog
 
image 3 months ago btw and mogs you to gandys dad
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2043.jpeg
    IMG_2043.jpeg
    877.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1991.jpeg
    IMG_1991.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
this is more like 20 to 22% but its hard to tell without seeing your legs and back
My legs store more fat than my upper body I would say
 
  • +1
Reactions: arima6_
There’s a reason why you’re blurring your face non white ltn
 

Similar threads

O
Replies
4
Views
45
zed1
zed1
yartmax
Replies
26
Views
92
yartmax
yartmax
buzzwords
Replies
6
Views
117
zed1
zed1
J
Replies
3
Views
68
jerkcrackpop
J
dwbibaby
Replies
13
Views
201
joskatalm
joskatalm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top