A
AscendAndForget1234
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2026
- Posts
- 26
- Reputation
- 11
I’m the middle guy, 17yo, 5’6, I was 62kg in this pic, I have cut to now 55kg. Rate the physique
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ngas the guy on the right btwRope max
Faggot 1 faggot 2 faggot 3I’m the middle guy, 17yo, 5’6, I was 62kg in this pic, I have cut to now 55kg. Rate the physique
View attachment 5701090
Your mumFaggot 1 faggot 2 faggot 3
Ltn 1 Ltn 2 Ltn 3 all shit physiquesYour mum
Ngas a fat chud hating behind a screenLtn 1 Ltn 2 Ltn 3 all shit physiques


Go to my postings, I mog all three of you to gandy and it’s seriously not closeNgas a fat chud hating behind a screen![]()
What are you mogging your bonesGo to my postings, I mog all three of you to gandy and it’s seriously not close
Go to my postings, I mog all three of you to gandy and it’s seriously not close
get lean asapI’m the middle guy, 17yo, 5’6, I was 62kg in this pic, I have cut to now 55kg. Rate the physique
View attachment 5701090
I’m like 15-17% body fat, I’ll be like 50kg if I cu to 12%get lean asap
this is more like 20 to 22% but its hard to tell without seeing your legs and backI’m like 15-17% body fat, I’ll be like 50kg if I cu to 12%
Room lighting post mealthis is more like 20 to 22% but its hard to tell without seeing your legs and back
My legs store more fat than my upper body I would saythis is more like 20 to 22% but its hard to tell without seeing your legs and back
I mog every single atom of youall look like shit
ong u don’t niggaI mog every single atom of you
Post a pic then all talk. Btwong u don’t nigga![]()
Post a pic then all talk. Btw
Sorry boss give me 6-7 years6’5 btw
JFLAi crazy now days yk
What’s your stack
oo Shi, mb gng, didn’t know u were moving like that
Test E and DHBWhat’s your stack
How old r uTest E and DHB
19 bhaiHow old r u
Did u get 6’5 naturally19 bhai
yea totally geneticDid u get 6’5 naturally
If not AI looks really good, just giga gay that expression you're doing...
I thought you like a little fruity guyIf not AI looks really good, just giga gay that expression you're doing...
its not AI, and yh, i noticed after i saw the picIf not AI looks really good, just giga gay that expression you're doing...
i thought that was david for a second
thanks bhaii thought that was david for a second