(Pic) Am I fucking going bald already?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
I noticed how visible my scalp was when I got out of the shower, and holy fuck I hadn't seen it coming but I think I'm balding. Any opinions on this

Please take into consideration I have long hair for a guy, and my hair was dripping wet and it's exposed to a light. My hairline isn't affected at all.

Is anyone's skull is as visible as that after taking a shower? Or is it 100000% over for me??

How much hair are you loosing a day ?

happens to everyone im p sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Zdeweilx
How much hair are you loosing a day ?
Very inconsistent, somedays I see a handful and sometimes at least 80 if I count those in the shower

That looks pretty normal to me. Some people will be able to see less of their scalp, others will be able to see more- doesn't mean you're balding.

Losing 80 hairs daily is well within the normal range- and you likely lose that many every day but just don't notice it.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Zdeweilx
happens to everyone im p sure

No dude

Fuaaaarrrrrk gonna rope ngl
That looks pretty normal to me. Some people will be able to see less of their scalp, others will be able to see more- doesn't mean you're balding.

Losing 80 hairs daily is well within the normal range- and you likely lose that many every day but just don't notice it.
Dude thanks but look at the pic you can clearly see at least 3 or 4 holes its gonna spread all over my head its over

Get on Fin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and HighTierNormie
Dude thanks but look at the pic you can clearly see at least 3 or 4 holes its gonna spread all over my head its over
That's just where your hair parts bro, there's really nothing unusual there.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, manletofpeace81, Mayorga and 1 other person
Pretty sure MPB and crown recession wouldnt occur while the front stayed completely in tacts

Pull your hair up and look at your hairline, if the corners are full and the line is full and hang receeded yet, you are just paranoid

If you’re losing tons of hair in the shower, and notice some recession then you’re beginning to bald surely

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Get on Fin
Nnnoooo dont want to become a low T loser...oh wait am already one......rope incoming fffffuuuuccckkkk why so early tho am only 19 and a half.....f this world tbh

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2933
it's not that bad, how is your hairline
Nnnoooo dont want to become a low T loser...oh wait am already one......rope incoming fffffuuuuccckkkk why so early tho am only 19 and a half.....f this world tbh
im 19 and nw 2.5

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII and Zdeweilx
Hairline started receding too I think its over ngl tbh ded srs

it is fine, you can get nizoral if you are that worried but you are good
No dude I'm not fine my hairline isnt straight at all road to norwood 3 in 5 years max
you look nw0
Look theres a strand of hair much lower than the rest its gonna eat my sides progressively and move up to my actual hair am ded dude

No dude I'm not fine my hairline isnt straight at all road to norwood 3 in 5 years max

Look theres a strand of hair much lower than the rest its gonna eat my sides progressively and move up to my actual hair am ded dude
And now look at my hairline at 19 too
IMG 20200115 011828

• So Sad
Reactions: CopingCel, RAITEIII and Zdeweilx
And now look at my hairline at 19 too View attachment 228747
Not the same angle u're taking it from above which makes it look like it's more recessed than it really is but I'll admit you're balding too brother lets just buy a wig or a rope

• So Sad
Reactions: gymislife
your not balding, its not worth using medication

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
.....so why are there fucking holes on top of my head jfl?!?@@
could be a cow lick
but if you wanna hop on fin and chemically castrate yourself for no reason then go ahed

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel
My condolences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Yes man, you are balding unfortunately.
The Norwood reaper is coming.

At most, only around 5 to 10 hair strands should fall.
I personally have less than 5 hair strands (around 1 or 2) fall each day.

Yes man, you are balding unfortunately.
The Norwood reaper is coming.

At most, only around 5 to 10 hair strands should fall.
I personally have less than 5 hair strands (around 1 or 2) fall each day.
5 to 10 thats horse shit bro
I noticed how visible my scalp was when I got out of the shower, and holy fuck I hadn't seen it coming but I think I'm balding. Any opinions on this

Please take into consideration I have long hair for a guy, and my hair was dripping wet and it's exposed to a light. My hairline isn't affected at all.

Is anyone's skull is as visible as that after taking a shower? Or is it 100000% over for me??

Start derma rolling and apply castor oil to scalp

as soon as i started taking creatine the norwood reaper appeared jfl ngl

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, CristianT, RAITEIII and 1 other person
time to begin trannymaxxing op! woo hoo enjoy watery translucent cum and a low sex drive with weak erections woo hoo!

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
my hairline is fine but im thinnning mad hard in the crown area, prolly diffuse thinning

im going to use fin

better safe when it comes to hair.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
im the opposite i can't see scalp but am nw3 recession

How do you guys know how much hair you lose daily?

time to begin trannymaxxing op! woo hoo enjoy watery translucent cum and a low sex drive with weak erections woo hoo!
i already have that

imagine what fin will do to me when i hop on it lmao

i already have that

imagine what fin will do to me when i hop on it lmao
depends on your hormonal profile, if you're naturally high test than you'll be fine.

You aren’t losing hair, it’s normal for long hair to look thin when wet.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Zdeweilx and CristianT

1. Could be a cowlick
2. Do you have someone in your family who does not have hair?