Pic with hat

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

What do you think? Enough PSL for oneitis?
Screenshot 2021 10 24 at 17 12 44 1634531618745 png PNG afbeelding 232  377 pixels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sly shinkai, Chadeep, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Wears a Gucci hat but has an android :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 6 others
Wears a Gucci hat but has an android :lul:
It's a fake gucci hat Plus i have an iphone, it's getting repaired, this is my brother's old phone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and SubhumanCurrycel
But sorry man, she’s way out of your league

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
  • So Sad
Reactions: fras and far336
looks gay and tryhard imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
Your oneitis is already taken by a tall normie:

RlCYjUx

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Chadeep, germanlooks and 5 others
Yeah, you know what? You're a really good looking dude.
Calling: Bullshit Department

dial tone

Hello, this is Bullshit Department.

>Yes, i'd like to report the sighting of raw, unfiltered bullshit on Looksmax.org.

We're looking into it, please state the time and date of your sighting.

>4:26 A.M. today September 29th

Do you have the post number on hand?

>Yes, it's 6859824.

Alright. Thank you for calling Bullshit Department. Our detectives will be in touch.

>Thank you, take care.

hangs up

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Not really, looks normie to me. Either way he's fucking your bitch.
That man is as LTN as they come. You just tell yourself he's a LTN to feel better about your own looks.

There is also not a way in hell he would fuck my bitch. This looks like it could be her scuffed, chubby sister from some place where they have mountains.

That man is as LTN as they come. You just tell yourself he's a LTN to feel better about your own looks.

There is also not a way in hell he would fuck my bitch. This looks like it could be her scuffed, chubby sister from some place where they have mountains.
Stop the cope. He's fucking your girl:

Stop the cope. He's fucking your girl:

False. 7 years ago, when she would have been 9-8 years old. Plus, this girl claims to be 5'3''. My oneitis is at the very least 5'6''.

Sorry man, but this has officially been debunked.

he looks more like michael cera than is comfortable for someone to look like michael cera
he does mog michael cera though

he looks more like michael cera than is comfortable for someone to look like michael cera
he does mog michael cera though
Was talking about the girl but ok

@Toodlydood She would spit on u tbh

2.75-3psl

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 14677
...no?
what?
no

you were talking about that guy being a LTN and I compared him to michael cera wtf
Both are LTN

@Toodlydood Keep coping shoe

@Toodlydood LooksOverAll did not say that.

Fair

Thoughts on me and oneitis?
I think she does mog you a bit but I don't necessarily think it's AS far off as people are claiming
and I do think it'll be tough if you're manlet+framelet

if you've already tried and it didn't work then you have your answer right there, and if you haven't then just do it, fuck it, outliers exist sometimes

and mostly I think you should work on not ever having a oneitis, fucking ever, because jfl

@Toodlydood Again, LooksOverAll did not say that. Stop hiding behind the persona of someone else and grow the balls needed to speak yourself.

Besides, she isn't taken, anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
I think she does mog you a bit but I don't necessarily think it's AS far off as people are claiming
and I do think it'll be tough if you're manlet+framelet

if you've already tried and it didn't work then you have your answer right there, and if you haven't then just do it, fuck it, outliers exist sometimes

and mostly I think you should work on not ever having a oneitis, fucking ever, because jfl
Framecel* and i fixed my frame, it's a normal skinny guy frame now.

Anyways, you really think she mogs me? Why?

@Toodlydood Keep deluding yourself with things that person never said, claims that aren't true and ratios that don't exist.

As if it'd matter if i had a bad ES ratio. I'd have one bad ratio while people would struggle to find one GOOD ratio on your face.

It's over.

I'm sorry.

Ship yourself back to Somalia.

Framecel* and i fixed my frame, it's a normal skinny guy frame now.

Anyways, you really think she mogs me? Why?
I'm not really a psl autist, but mostly I guess the ipd/the way the area between your eyes looks, kinda throws shit off a bit
it's not a HARD mog, it's a soft mog imo

but at the end of the day your real rating comes from girls not guys on here, so just.. do it

I'm not really a psl autist, but mostly I guess the ipd/the way the area between your eyes looks, kinda throws shit off a bit
it's not a HARD mog, it's a soft mog imo

but at the end of the day your real rating comes from girls not guys on here, so just.. do it
That's reasonable. I'm growing out inner eyebrow to fix this.

I think her face isn't ''attractive'', at least not conventionally, but harmonic. I lack her amount of harmony at the moment

I've already done it though. Long time ago. I never speak about girls before i've made a move.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Your oneitis is already taken by a tall normie, why would she ever settle for someone like you with ugly eyes, she would never love you and ruin her genes with someone as ugly and autistic as you. Keep dreaming about her meanwhile she's not even thinking about you.