Pic with hat

Calling: Bullshit Department

dial tone

Hello, this is Bullshit Department.

>Yes, i'd like to report the sighting of raw, unfiltered bullshit on Looksmax.org.

We're looking into it, please state the time and date of your sighting.

>4:26 A.M. today September 29th

Do you have the post number on hand?

>Yes, it's 6859824.

Alright. Thank you for calling Bullshit Department. Our detectives will be in touch.

>Thank you, take care.

hangs up
No, your symmetry is great. Eyes are excellent. Brows are extremely good, and rare even. You have no blemishes and all your features blend together very well. Your nose, mouth, and chin are all assets. None of them do anything to mar your overall appeal by offsetting the balance of the other. Trust me.

On top af all that you seem to really defy time. You look abnormally young for your age, but you don't have anything wrong about your appearance that people can't quite put their finger on like Andy Milonakis. You still look normal. So it's obvious you've got very good genes

I'm not bullsh*tting you. You're more attractive than not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380
@Toodlydood Gigacope, she's changed her username multiple times because of me. I would ASCEND her genes, my eyes are better than hers. You are much more autistic than i am, keep projecting onto me, it's something your gonions could never do.

@Toodlydood Gigacope, she's changed her username multiple times because of me. I would ASCEND her genes, my eyes are better than hers. You are much more autistic than i am, keep projecting onto me, it's something your gonions could never do.
@Toodlydood Plus, he's not fucking my bitch. Copeus.

That's reasonable. I'm growing out inner eyebrow to fix this.

I think her face isn't ''attractive'', at least not conventionally, but harmonic. I lack her amount of harmony at the moment

I've already done it though. Long time ago. I never speak about girls before i've made a move.
she looks "cute" I suppose cause she looks really young, but I mean you also look young so it works
hopefully you've had 0 contact with her cause even if you ascend it can be kinda hard to transition from friend to not-friend after a rejection

No, your symmetry is great. Eyes are excellent. Brows are extremely good, and rare even. You have no blemishes and all your features blend together very well. Your nose, mouth, and chin are all assets. None of them do anything to mar your overall appeal by offsetting the balance of the other. Trust me.

On top af all that you seem to really defy time. You look abnormally young for your age, but you don't have anything wrong about your appearance that people can't quite put their finger on like Andy Milonakis. You still look normal. So it's obvious you've got very good genes

I'm not bullsh*tting you. You're more attractive than not. But not attractive enough for her in today's standards. Unfortunately. Cut your losses and stop obsessing over 1 girl. You're making a fool out of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
she looks "cute" I suppose cause she looks really young, but I mean you also look young so it works
hopefully you've had 0 contact with her cause even if you ascend it can be kinda hard to transition from friend to not-friend after a rejection
We were never friends. She has never met me.

I'm not bullsh*tting you. You're more attractive than not.
Then explain why SHE doesn't even stoop to the level of even SPEAKING to me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
that's good
I disagree. If we would've known each other through some kind of mean, i think a bond would've formed and i'd have her right now, easy.

But. Fuck. I need to get her. ASAP. It's eating me up, and she's blocking and blocking and blocking me when i REGRET trying to contact her in a non-NT way last year. I ascended my tactits. Please forgive me. Goddamn.

I disagree. If we would've known each other through some kind of mean, i think a bond would've formed and i'd have her right now, easy.

But. Fuck. I need to get her. ASAP. It's eating me up, and she's blocking and blocking and blocking me when i REGRET trying to contact her in a non-NT way last year. I ascended my tactits. Please forgive me. Goddamn.
oh shit I remember now you were stalking her
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
uh

it's kinda over unless you become gigachad overnight bro after that, this is why oneitises should never be a thing

oh shit I remember now you were stalking her
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
uh

it's kinda over unless you become gigachad overnight bro after that, this is why oneitises should never be a thing
I refuse.

I refuse.
I mean don't end up on the news then

*any law enforcement organization reading this please note that I do not condone this behavior in any way, shape, or form*

I mean don't end up on the news then

*any law enforcement organization reading this please note that I do not condone this behavior in any way, shape, or form*
There is nothing wrong about anything i am doing. I am simply once again asking for a sign of life.

There is nothing wrong about anything i am doing. I am simply once again asking for a sign of life.
but think how much happier you'd be if 1. you weren't thinking about one girl all the time, and 2. fucking other girls

but think how much happier you'd be if 1. you weren't thinking about one girl all the time, and 2. fucking other girls
Never. I would feel a cloud of sorrow follow me for giving my virginity to another girl.

Never. I would feel a cloud of sorrow follow me for giving my virginity to another girl.
okay but nobody is ever special
everybody is very slightly different versions of the same like, 7 types of people

okay but nobody is ever special
everybody is very slightly different versions of the same like, 7 types of people
You see, she is the all in one package. My ideal looks, my ideal personality, my ideal age, my ideal environment AND lives RIGHT IN MY CITY.

It's obvious God sent this to me among girls who lived COUNTRIES away with numerous mismatches. She is THE ONE. No other way.

The ascension amount u'd have with rhino and lip fillers is unimaginable

The ascension amount u'd have with rhino and lip fillers is unimaginable
Rhino? LIP FILLERS ????

My nose is literally straight, no weird tip or whatever i'm so confused why you would tell me to get rhino and some guy told me to get lip REDUCTION, are you trolling me? Wtf? Can't imagine anything wrong with my lips either

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
Your oneitis isn't anything special. Couple of months and you have forgotten her.

Your oneitis isn't anything special. Couple of months and you have forgotten her.
How can you say that, when it's already been much more than a couple of months?

You see, she is the all in one package. My ideal looks, my ideal personality, my ideal age, my ideal environment AND lives RIGHT IN MY CITY.

It's obvious God sent this to me among girls who lived COUNTRIES away with numerous mismatches. She is THE ONE. No other way.
there's like a billion "ones" and the flaws she reveals will destroy your idealized image anyway, that's assuming it doesn't just naturally fizzle out after long enough in an ltr

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
there's like a billion "ones" and the flaws she reveals will destroy your idealized image anyway, that's assuming it doesn't just naturally fizzle out after long enough in an ltr
billion ''ones'' when there's only 500k in my city and 8 billion on the planet lmfao.

U really think that there even exist a billion people that fall into my type lmfao.

billion ''ones'' when there's only 500k in my city and 8 billion on the planet lmfao.

U really think that there even exist a billion people that fall into my type lmfao.
there's a billion that you'll think do, yes, absolutely

as I said, everyone is the same basic 7 different people but very slightly altered and everyone's convinced they're unique
it's just a fantasy

there's a billion that you'll think do, yes, absolutely

as I said, everyone is the same basic 7 different people but very slightly altered and everyone's convinced they're unique
it's just a fantasy
absolutely not

there's only 1 billion white people in general, that is including hispanics, and you think there's at least a billion blonde white girls in my league who are KHH virgins around the age of 17 in The Hague? Just fucking lol

absolutely not

there's only 1 billion white people in general, that is including hispanics, and you think there's at least a billion blonde white girls in my league who are KHH virgins around the age of 17 in The Hague? Just fucking lol
how tf am i supposed to know you're for white girls only jfl (same tbh)

but I'm making a point I'm not being super literal here, girls are a dime a dozen bro

how tf am i supposed to know you're for white girls only jfl (same tbh)

but I'm making a point I'm not being super literal here, girls are a dime a dozen bro
not true. add up my type, age range, lack of experience requirement, location, personality, psl etc etc and you're down to barely anyone

but this girl in specific is the one i need nobody else man i need NOBODY ELSE and i WILL HAVE HER NO OTHER WAY

not true. add up my type, age range, lack of experience requirement, location, personality, psl etc etc and you're down to barely anyone

but this girl in specific is the one i need nobody else man i need NOBODY ELSE and i WILL HAVE HER NO OTHER WAY
I mean the lack of experience requirement is kinda brutal ngl
what are you gonna do when she inevitably gets dicked down?

I mean the lack of experience requirement is kinda brutal ngl
what are you gonna do when she inevitably gets dicked down?
Celebrate because i lost my virginity

Then explain why SHE doesn't even stoop to the level of even SPEAKING to me?
Because she's no good dude. You only idealize her. She looks like she's superficial. Most girls are though. She knows you're not her type, but you don't know she's not yours. What do you like about her besides her looks?

• +1
Because she's no good dude. You only idealize her. She looks like she's superficial. Most girls are though. She knows you're not her type, but you don't know she's not yours. What do you like about her besides her looks?
I am her type, probably. Nordic girls are known to like med looking guys and the only guy i have found in her network looks quite similar to me.

I am her type, probably. Nordic girls are known to like med looking guys and the only guy i have found in her network looks quite similar to me.
People are more complicated than their phenos. It took me a very long time to find a woman I could bear to spend the rest of my life with.

People are more complicated than their phenos. It took me a very long time to find a woman I could bear to spend the rest of my life with.
True. But i love her hobbies as well. Doesn't use makeup. Goes to a nice school. Overall, seems like an educated, polite young girl that isn't bitchy or has been damaged by society/mass media. Exactly the way i like them.

True. But i love her hobbies as well. Doesn't use makeup. Goes to a nice school. Overall, seems like an educated, polite young girl that isn't bitchy or has been damaged by society/mass media. Exactly the way i like them.
Hobbies and shared interests are great, but that doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you'll be compatible. That's got more to do with how you see the world and what pace you're living at.

Hobbies and shared interests are great, but that doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you'll be compatible. That's got more to do with how you see the world and what pace you're living at.
Okay.

Your oneitis looks like a dude with long blonde hair.

Are you sure you're not gay?
Yes, i am sure. After all, i watch dicks going into pussies. Not dicks going into.. well, you know what i mean.

Framecel* and i fixed my frame, it's a normal skinny guy frame now.

Anyways, you really think she mogs me? Why?
The best advice I can give you to looksmax based on personal experience and logic is this:

Focus on acquiring a muscular ripped physique. Then, as you get older, you will look better.
Right now, you still have your kid face, so no girl is going to take you seriously. This is why women tend to date men who are at least a few years older than themselves, because guys who are older are more likely to have their shit together, they are more mature, and they look way better.

So, in the case of most men, it's way easier to date an 18 year old girl at 22 than at 18. And the same applies to the other ages, girls who are 16 tend to date guys who are 18 or 19, not guys who are 16.

Also, even if you were 18 but look younger than your age, in that case, the same thing applies except that you are allowed a bigger age gap because women view you, not based on your age, but based on how old you look.
I look better at 23 than at 18, but I know a guy who looks like he is 25 even though he is only 21, so it's a genetic thing.

The reason why you should focus on gaining muscle now is because, the process is so long that if you start very early, you will be gymmaxxed when your face starts to look way better so you will have way better success than if you did nothing.

The best advice I can give you to looksmax based on personal experience and logic is this:

Focus on acquiring a muscular ripped physique. Then, as you get older, you will look better.
Right now, you still have your kid face, so no girl is going to take you seriously. This is why women tend to date men who are at least a few years older than themselves, because guys who are older are more likely to have their shit together, they are more mature, and they look way better.

So, in the case of most men, it's way easier to date an 18 year old girl at 22 than at 18. And the same applies to the other ages, girls who are 16 tend to date guys who are 18 or 19, not guys who are 16.

Also, even if you were 18 but look younger than your age, in that case, the same thing applies except that you are allowed a bigger age gap because women view you, not based on your age, but based on how old you look.
I look better at 23 than at 18, but I know a guy who looks like he is 25 even though he is only 21, so it's a genetic thing.

The reason why you should focus on gaining muscle now is because, the process is so long that if you start very early, you will be gymmaxxed when your face starts to look way better so you will have way better success than if you did nothing.
nice gym cope lol

nice gym cope lol
You call yourself black pilled???? lol

yeah because black pill is about face, you are literally bluepilled by thinking it's about body lol
No, honestly, it's about both.

But you have no business obsessing about face when yours is normie tier.

Most above average guys who get laid a lot aren't even model tier in looks, they just have a normie face and a muscular ripped physique. You severely underestimate just how much women care about muscles on a man.

A muscular ripped man is like to women what a hot woman with a perfect body is to us.

The only time being muscular won't help you to attract women is if you are really short compared to the women in your area, or if you are so insecure about your body image that you never go out.

But no man can call himself a true Chad if he isn't muscular, it is the number 1 characteristic that sets apart masculine alpha males from beta normies. PUAs want us to believe that it's only a matter of behaviour, when in reality, it's all about the physique.

But, unlike what you may have been told, women don't just want men who have a Brad Pitt physique. As Arnold Schwarzennegger said in his autobiography, the bigger your muscles are, the more they are attracted to you, especially when your physique remains very proportional.

Arnold was never a good looking man but because of his physique, he had sex with so many women before he got married and he attributed his success to his physique, not his wealth.

• +1
But you have no business obsessing about face when yours is normie tier.
ex-fucking cuse me nigga you got no business talking about my face either your face gets memed on sight

ex-fucking cuse me nigga you got no business talking about my face either your face gets memed on sight
It wasn't an insult though. I meant that you and I are at around the same level, except that since I am older, it's easier for me to attract 18 year old women than it is for you.

And, both of us can greatly benefit from gymmaxxing AND neckmaxxing as long as we don't get fat in the process.

When I tell someone they have a normie face, it's not an insult, it's a compliment because that is the only requirement to be able to ascend through gymmaxxing. Just gymmaxxing alone will give you a way better sex life, and you have no idea how much of a difference it makes.

For years I wasn't sure if it made a difference because I have a friend who has a great physique who is 6 foot 5 who is still a kissless virgin but the thing is that it's not due to his looks, but simply the fact that he never goes out, probably due to body image issues because he used to be fat. But I know way more muscular guys who were able to have sex with many women just because of their physique. So my friend is the exception, not the norm.