Pic with hat

u tryna look like a wwe fighter or what because my neck is as wide as my jaw just about
No, you misunderstand the reason why neck training is important.

The goal is not to get wider neck that is as large as the jaw. The goal is to get a neck that is thicker as a whole so that you look tougher and more masculine.

Thick neck = Sign of masculinity

Thin neck = Sign of femininity

Women prefer masculine men especially when looking for a hookup, because they want a strong man to submit to in bed, and they won't feel comfortable doing that if you look like a twig.

Here are good examples of thick necks that don't look too thick. It's not a 21 inch MMA fighter neck, but more of an 18 inch neck. To give you a good reference point, most guys have a 14 inch neck. You'd think that 4 inches isn't a lot, but just think about it in arm size or even in dick size, it's a lot, the neck is no different, size matters here too.

Small
Jamie White Actor
Tomwelling4
Depositphotos 23338600 stock photo young attractive muscular man on
Lazer Team premiere   Alan Ritchson 27161983270 cropped
Image 2
Superman

Here are examples of thin necks:

Grant gustin and la thoma 1545093670
Tumblr 154d4ddd8422d0789dffeb404fc70ff7 fc06a785 400
MV5BMTAyNjgzMzg3NjZeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDE0OTM5NDM V1
0bf221b680f52e263bb14f90733f7960
Rexfeatures 10302647bz
A5d2eedb27df6659a85e784b385d8e5d

Attachments

• GettyImages-997244120.jpg
    GettyImages-997244120.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
No, you misunderstand the reason why neck training is important.

The goal is not to get wider neck that is as large as the jaw. The goal is to get a neck that is thicker as a whole so that you look tougher and more masculine.

Thick neck = Sign of masculinity

Thin neck = Sign of femininity

Women prefer masculine men especially when looking for a hookup, because they want a strong man to submit to in bed, and they won't feel comfortable doing that if you look like a twig.

Here are good examples of thick necks that don't look too thick. It's not a 21 inch MMA fighter neck, but more of an 18 inch neck. To give you a good reference point, most guys have a 14 inch neck. You'd think that 4 inches isn't a lot, but just think about it in arm size or even in dick size, it's a lot, the neck is no different, size matters here too.

View attachment 1384849View attachment 1384850View attachment 1384852View attachment 1384860View attachment 1384861View attachment 1384865View attachment 1384867

Here are examples of thin necks:

View attachment 1384845View attachment 1384846View attachment 1384847View attachment 1384848View attachment 1384869View attachment 1384870
well, i don't have their type of neck, i have this type of neck currently

and i am satisfied plenty

lol i am not lying, but if you have already made up your mind about me then don't talk to me and rot somewhere else with your tales lol
Actually, based on the picture you showed, you do have an above average neck, and yes, in your situation, increasing the size wouldn't help you.

But like I said, the main problem that you have isn't something that could be fixed through surgery, you're just too young.

What you don't understand is that for guys your age, the only way to look good is to be a feminine prettyboy, but you'll find that starting in your early 20s, women will start to want guys who look more mature, more masculine, especially for hookups. And fortunately for you, you'll also find that as you get older, you will be more able to achieve that look, because you don't need to have a model face to achieve this, you just need a muscular ripped physique and you'll look great.

What you don't realize is that most guys who look extremely masculine and good looking only look that good because they are muscular and ripped. Women see Chris Hemsworth as a sex symbol because of his muscles, not because of his face. And the same goes for every other famous hollywood actor who is seen as very masculine. In the case of Leonardo Dicaprio, he was never muscular but women didn't see him in the same way as Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans, they saw him as a prettyboy, a cute kind of guy.

You can see this phenomenon even more in the tv show Vikings. In one episode, the king Alfred of Wessex gets married to a girl that is way out of his league and even taller than him. In that episode, Bjorn Ironside, a very masculine badass Viking warrior visits the king and he has sex with the woman right before she marries the king.
Bjorn in Vikings isn't a particularly good looking man but he is 6 foot 2 and he has a muscular ripped physique and a reputation for having killed many people, so he looks extremely masculine and he is legit dark triad, so he is extremely attractive to women.

In the modern world, although it isn't possible to replicate the amount of violence as in the show, you can become achieve the same effect of attraction by acquiring a muscular ripped physique. That is why on dating apps, and in bars and clubs, the men who have the most success with women tend to have a muscular ripped physique. It is more important than having a perfect face, because women value masculinity above physical beauty.

Actually, based on the picture you showed, you do have an above average neck, and yes, in your situation, increasing the size wouldn't help you.

But like I said, the main problem that you have isn't something that could be fixed through surgery, you're just too young.

What you don't understand is that for guys your age, the only way to look good is to be a feminine prettyboy, but you'll find that starting in your early 20s, women will start to want guys who look more mature, more masculine, especially for hookups. And fortunately for you, you'll also find that as you get older, you will be more able to achieve that look, because you don't need to have a model face to achieve this, you just need a muscular ripped physique and you'll look great.

What you don't realize is that most guys who look extremely masculine and good looking only look that good because they are muscular and ripped. Women see Chris Hemsworth as a sex symbol because of his muscles, not because of his face. And the same goes for every other famous hollywood actor who is seen as very masculine. In the case of Leonardo Dicaprio, he was never muscular but women didn't see him in the same way as Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans, they saw him as a prettyboy, a cute kind of guy.

You can see this phenomenon even more in the tv show Vikings. In one episode, the king Alfred of Wessex gets married to a girl that is way out of his league and even taller than him. In that episode, Bjorn Ironside, a very masculine badass Viking warrior visits the king and he has sex with the woman right before she marries the king.
Bjorn in Vikings isn't a particularly good looking man but he is 6 foot 2 and he has a muscular ripped physique and a reputation for having killed many people, so he looks extremely masculine and he is legit dark triad, so he is extremely attractive to women.

In the modern world, although it isn't possible to replicate the amount of violence as in the show, you can become achieve the same effect of attraction by acquiring a muscular ripped physique. That is why on dating apps, and in bars and clubs, the men who have the most success with women tend to have a muscular ripped physique. It is more important than having a perfect face, because women value masculinity above physical beauty.
man did you just use a tv show script to defend your real life argument