Rage Picking up a chick with a shit car after 21 fucking sucks.

rdsky

rdsky

Silver
Fuck my life, I’m picking up probably the hottest chick I’ve fucked with in a while. And I’m gonna have to pick her up in my absolute shit car.

It’s embarrassing that I’m turning 22 in like a month and I have a busted ass car that looks like it came straight from the hood
@tyronelite need advice I’m also a little nervous ab the car and my dick deciding to fail me cause I just got out of a super toxic relationship of 2 years. (Badly trauma bonded despite me being the abuser)

Ik how to talk n fuck very well but I’m a moneycel rn and it’s Fucking embarrassing man. Can’t even buy a bitch some ice cream

rdsky

rdsky

Silver

Feel like a poor ptsd ridden fool, but to be honest I’m the best anyways. No nigga is gonna be as fun w her ass. Thank god 90% guys are autistic around pretty girls

GypsyEyes

GypsyEyes

Zephir
OP what's ur psl

GypsyEyes

GypsyEyes

Zephir
Are you the guy from lookism that wrote essays about wanting to fuck his hot sister on tren

T

traveler

Zephir
which car u using to pick up with?

tyronelite

tyronelite

Crimson Pill | Exotic Max | Mod
Just had the most passionate night of my life omg holy fuk, being with a hot jb Stoner loner girl is godly
Seems like the deed was done already

I was gonna say since it’s night time she’s prob not even gonna see what it looks like from the outside

And if the inside is the issue then clean it up & get professional interior cleaning

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Full house
Fuck my life, I’m picking up probably the hottest chick I’ve fucked with in a while. And I’m gonna have to pick her up in my absolute shit car.

It’s embarrassing that I’m turning 22 in like a month and I have a busted ass car that looks like it came straight from the hood
@tyronelite need advice I’m also a little nervous ab the car and my dick deciding to fail me cause I just got out of a super toxic relationship of 2 years. (Badly trauma bonded despite me being the abuser)

Ik how to talk n fuck very well but I’m a moneycel rn and it’s Fucking embarrassing man. Can’t even buy a bitch some ice cream
I have to drive one of my parents cars :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:ima probably buy myself a car soon:feelshehe:

tyronelite

tyronelite

Crimson Pill | Exotic Max | Mod
Lol I’m about to meet a 19 yr chick this week too JFL good thing I have tinted windows

edmund_brahte

edmund_brahte

Iron

Imagine not having an Audi r8

Literally ngmi

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir
Maybe in America this shit matters idk- but I honestly cant think of anything lower down my priorities for LMS maxxing than a nice car.

It literally doesnt matter at all

edmund_brahte

edmund_brahte

Iron
Maybe in America this shit matters idk- but I honestly cant think of anything lower down my priorities for LMS maxxing than a nice car.

It literally doesnt matter at all
In America money matters the least, because everyone has it

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

Zephir
In America money matters the least, because everyone has it
On average yes- but theres also a bigger discrepancy between rich and poor than almost all Euro countries

rdsky

rdsky

Silver
Lol I’m about to meet a 19 yr chick this week too JFL good thing I have tinted windows
Bro out of all the users here, how come you’re one of the few that doesn’t see black and white. And gives sound advice and is obvious you have irl experience. Fantastic user tbh

rdsky

rdsky

Silver
OP what's ur psl
Psl 5 I think. 5’10 or 5’11. Whatever an irl 8/10 or 9/10 is idk psl scales too well
I just lean maxed and am tretinoin maxing rn. Lean maxing is legit ngl, can’t believe I was 40 pounds heavier and on too much Tren and no im not him. I miss him though

Also psl don’t not equal high sex appeal. Sex appeal is different, I don’t be wearing anything that gives legit sex appeal. Just some sweats and and regular t-shirt all the fucking time. I just have lean muscle mass and a big tattoo that can be seen only when I take off my shirt. Psl is overrated after a certain extent, you need a good mouth and an invincible delusional mind also be very touchy and talk with our hands and make strong eye contact. And I think this delusional mind can only come after fucking a lot of girls really really well. It’s gives you a lot of confidence

Last edited:
GypsyEyes

GypsyEyes

Zephir
Psl 5 I think. 5’10 or 5’11. Whatever an irl 8/10 or 9/10 is idk psl scales too well
I just lean maxed and am tretinoin maxing rn. Lean maxing is legit ngl, can’t believe I was 40 pounds heavier and on too much Tren and no im not him. I miss him though
An irl 9/10 would be opry

rdsky

rdsky

Silver
An irl 9/10 would be opry
Sex appeal must be it then. I look very striking I’ve been told though I think I look pretty normal, just a pretty nice face

GypsyEyes

GypsyEyes

Zephir
Sex appeal must be it then. I look very striking I’ve been told though I think I look pretty normal, just a pretty nice face
You mog hexum?

rdsky

rdsky

Silver
You mog hexum?
I don’t mog shit, I’m htn at best bro just hit the height/looks/frame/muscle threshold then just let it out. Though I’ve been approaching girls since I was 13 non stop getting rejected for like 2 years but I wouldn’t stop approaching. I would literally go to the mall w my friends and hit on all types of girls despite looking like shit at the time (i was fat) and I guess I talk very well with women now because of it

Last edited:
Tonymontana

Tonymontana

Iron
Well yeah, this is why men are so interested and concerned about cars.

It's always been a status symbol, and why as a man you feel like a loser if you drive a piece of shit.

All good though, because if you stack your bread, within a year, you can be driving something much nicer, and continue to go from there. Money is very important for a man, and why being elite in fitness and finances make you top dog

T

traveler

Zephir

first minute of this video

need a super car these days

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Zephir

Ugh. I knew a guy that would show up on a bicycle to pick up his date. The guy was in his 30s. Brutal. But eventually, he scored! Although she was high on meth, we shouldn't judge Cupid.

P

Peak aesthetics

Diamond
My first car had had a huge dent on the side. It was so embarrassing and non nt.

rdsky

rdsky

Silver
I
My first car had had a huge dent on the side. It was so embarrassing and non nt.
it can look extremely non nt if u act awkward ab it. It can also look very dark triad and fucking crazy depending on the car and in you. I’ve seen hood niggas pick up chicks with their busted ass cars. Also the inside NEEDS to be clean af, not just for pussy but for ur mind

Manchild

Manchild

Dravidian Supremacist | Latinx | ☪️ | He/Him
Good thread. I drive a Prius

Darkthrone

Darkthrone

Fat Of Obese
I drive a 90s Chevy cavalier ,nobody i know says anything

T

traveler

Zephir
driving a ford focus easy to pick up

Silver
JBs don't care about cars
couldnt be further from truth. my already low highschool social status went even lower after driving my shitbox around. what you meant to say is that if youre attractive your car doesnt matter, and neither does anything else