Picking up a chick with a shit car after 21 fucking sucks.

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
Fuck my life, I’m picking up probably the hottest chick I’ve fucked with in a while. And I’m gonna have to pick her up in my absolute shit car.

It’s embarrassing that I’m turning 22 in like a month and I have a busted ass car that looks like it came straight from the hood
@tyronelite need advice I’m also a little nervous ab the car and my dick deciding to fail me cause I just got out of a super toxic relationship of 2 years. (Badly trauma bonded despite me being the abuser)

Ik how to talk n fuck very well but I’m a moneycel rn and it’s Fucking embarrassing man. Can’t even buy a bitch some ice cream

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Hades, Growth Plate and 8 others

Feel like a poor ptsd ridden fool, but to be honest I’m the best anyways. No nigga is gonna be as fun w her ass. Thank god 90% guys are autistic around pretty girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Fuck it going in my mothers car

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 16058 and Amnesia
can i suggest joining MGTOW?

unlike women, we accept all men regardless of the condition of their cars!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, aBetterMii, Deleted member 19445 and 10 others
Just had the most passionate night of my life omg holy fuk, being with a hot jb Stoner loner girl is godly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 18522, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Nigga meanwhile i see hot bitches riding the subway with their dates and you complain about a shitty car?

What a bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, stamaster21, Growth Plate and 2 others
OP what's ur psl

Are you the guy from lookism that wrote essays about wanting to fuck his hot sister on tren

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Growth Plate
which car u using to pick up with?

I pick up chicks with a long Mercedes.

citaro818x414.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, MissLexotan6MG, CupOfCoffee and 3 others
Just had the most passionate night of my life omg holy fuk, being with a hot jb Stoner loner girl is godly
Seems like the deed was done already

I was gonna say since it’s night time she’s prob not even gonna see what it looks like from the outside

And if the inside is the issue then clean it up & get professional interior cleaning

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Fuck my life, I’m picking up probably the hottest chick I’ve fucked with in a while. And I’m gonna have to pick her up in my absolute shit car.

It’s embarrassing that I’m turning 22 in like a month and I have a busted ass car that looks like it came straight from the hood
@tyronelite need advice I’m also a little nervous ab the car and my dick deciding to fail me cause I just got out of a super toxic relationship of 2 years. (Badly trauma bonded despite me being the abuser)

Ik how to talk n fuck very well but I’m a moneycel rn and it’s Fucking embarrassing man. Can’t even buy a bitch some ice cream
I have to drive one of my parents cars :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:ima probably buy myself a car soon:feelshehe:

JBs don't care about cars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, aBetterMii and Deleted member 16453
Lol I’m about to meet a 19 yr chick this week too JFL good thing I have tinted windows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔 and Deleted member 16453

Imagine not having an Audi r8

Literally ngmi

No car for looks or height

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Maybe in America this shit matters idk- but I honestly cant think of anything lower down my priorities for LMS maxxing than a nice car.

It literally doesnt matter at all

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Maybe in America this shit matters idk- but I honestly cant think of anything lower down my priorities for LMS maxxing than a nice car.

It literally doesnt matter at all
In America money matters the least, because everyone has it

In America money matters the least, because everyone has it
On average yes- but theres also a bigger discrepancy between rich and poor than almost all Euro countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Lol I’m about to meet a 19 yr chick this week too JFL good thing I have tinted windows
Bro out of all the users here, how come you’re one of the few that doesn’t see black and white. And gives sound advice and is obvious you have irl experience. Fantastic user tbh

OP what's ur psl
Psl 5 I think. 5’10 or 5’11. Whatever an irl 8/10 or 9/10 is idk psl scales too well
I just lean maxed and am tretinoin maxing rn. Lean maxing is legit ngl, can’t believe I was 40 pounds heavier and on too much Tren and no im not him. I miss him though

Also psl don’t not equal high sex appeal. Sex appeal is different, I don’t be wearing anything that gives legit sex appeal. Just some sweats and and regular t-shirt all the fucking time. I just have lean muscle mass and a big tattoo that can be seen only when I take off my shirt. Psl is overrated after a certain extent, you need a good mouth and an invincible delusional mind also be very touchy and talk with our hands and make strong eye contact. And I think this delusional mind can only come after fucking a lot of girls really really well. It’s gives you a lot of confidence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Psl 5 I think. 5’10 or 5’11. Whatever an irl 8/10 or 9/10 is idk psl scales too well
I just lean maxed and am tretinoin maxing rn. Lean maxing is legit ngl, can’t believe I was 40 pounds heavier and on too much Tren and no im not him. I miss him though
An irl 9/10 would be opry

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Virgin at 29 😔
An irl 9/10 would be opry
Sex appeal must be it then. I look very striking I’ve been told though I think I look pretty normal, just a pretty nice face

Sex appeal must be it then. I look very striking I’ve been told though I think I look pretty normal, just a pretty nice face
You mog hexum?

You mog hexum?
I don’t mog shit, I’m htn at best bro just hit the height/looks/frame/muscle threshold then just let it out. Though I’ve been approaching girls since I was 13 non stop getting rejected for like 2 years but I wouldn’t stop approaching. I would literally go to the mall w my friends and hit on all types of girls despite looking like shit at the time (i was fat) and I guess I talk very well with women now because of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Well yeah, this is why men are so interested and concerned about cars.

It's always been a status symbol, and why as a man you feel like a loser if you drive a piece of shit.

All good though, because if you stack your bread, within a year, you can be driving something much nicer, and continue to go from there. Money is very important for a man, and why being elite in fitness and finances make you top dog

• +1

first minute of this video

need a super car these days

Ugh. I knew a guy that would show up on a bicycle to pick up his date. The guy was in his 30s. Brutal. But eventually, he scored! Although she was high on meth, we shouldn't judge Cupid.

My first car had had a huge dent on the side. It was so embarrassing and non nt.

I
My first car had had a huge dent on the side. It was so embarrassing and non nt.
it can look extremely non nt if u act awkward ab it. It can also look very dark triad and fucking crazy depending on the car and in you. I’ve seen hood niggas pick up chicks with their busted ass cars. Also the inside NEEDS to be clean af, not just for pussy but for ur mind

Good thread. I drive a Prius

• +1
I drive a 90s Chevy cavalier ,nobody i know says anything

driving a ford focus easy to pick up

JBs don't care about cars
couldnt be further from truth. my already low highschool social status went even lower after driving my shitbox around. what you meant to say is that if youre attractive your car doesnt matter, and neither does anything else