(PICS) red, dry skin at my brow area, related to dandruff. How do I combat this?

renvorious

renvorious

eyemaxxing, iqmaxxing
title

I have this on both my eyelids, and my hairline. My doctor told me it’s related to my insane amount of dandruff. He didn’t tell me how to fight it tho, he was more focused on my acne.

Any tips?

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
fight the dandruff. how much do you shampoo your hair and what shampoo? is the dandruff white or yellow? what's the ingredients of your shampoo?

• +1
Reactions: sb23, renvorious and castizo
fight the dandruff. how much do you shampoo your hair and what shampoo? is the dandruff white or yellow? what's the ingredients of your shampoo?
shampoo every 2nd day, dandruff is white, i use a "natural" soap bar, no clue what the ingredients are. my hairline seems to be slightly red too

• +1
shampoo every 2nd day, dandruff is white, i use a "natural" soap bar, no clue what the ingredients are. my hairline seems to be slightly red too
means that is because of dryness ditch that soup and use sulfate free shampoo 2 times a week along with conditioner after shampooing if you still have white dandruff then you will need to cut shampoo because it's too drying

are you using derma roller or topical minoxidil?

• +1
Reactions: renvorious and sb23

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: renvorious and sb23
means that is because of dryness ditch that soup and use sulfate free shampoo 2 times a week along with conditioner after shampooing if you still have white dandruff then you will need to cut shampoo because it's too drying
will try and keep u updated, thanks!

are you using derma roller or topical minoxidil?
i am only dermarolling my eyebrows w a mix of olive oil & rosemary oil
the pic i sent is from before i started dermarolling

• +1