Picture of Woman uses k2 from ages 39 to 49

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
does it look like her orbitals filled in with bone or is it just me? In the before pic you can see eye lid exposure in the second you can’t

Obv different lighting but idk if lighting can change that

Attachments

• IMG_7998.png
    IMG_7998.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8001.png
    IMG_8001.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, wollet2, 5.5psl and 1 other person
she looks hotter at 49

does it look like her orbitals filled in with bone or is it just me? In the before pic you can see eye lid exposure in the second you can’t

Obv different lighting but idk if lighting can change that
not much of a difference, sort of underwhelming results for 5 yrs of bone remodelling

not much of a difference, sort of underwhelming results for 5 yrs of bone remodelling
she’s 49. She’s suppose to age like crazy between 39 and 49 jfl

Instead she aged backwards. Besides I doubt she even mega dosed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TsarTsar444, wollet2, Rizzler and 1 other person

agreed but how can we attribute that to k2? She might also be on skincare routine or be taking other anti aging supps

• +1
Reactions: zura

the kuinone doses are already a megadose innit it's like 1mg per drop, average k2 supplement is 0.1mg per pill, the RDA IS 0.15MG

k2 is the fountain of youth my skin glows when im consistent with it, which im not always because I noticed it comes with side effects especially heart related ones it seems to mess with my electrolytes like calcium & potassium

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tinderhacker, BrahminBoss and Shieda_Kayn
the kuinone doses are already a megadose innit it's like 1mg per drop, average k2 supplement is 0.1mg per pill, the RDA IS 0.15MG

k2 is the fountain of youth my skin glows when im consistent with it, which im not always because I noticed it comes with side effects especially heart related ones it seems to mess with my electrolytes like calcium & potassium
@BrahminBoss thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Uee is caused by the lack of muscle and fat

do you take enough calcium. also i believe k2 depletes either magnesium or potassium im not sure which.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
crazy she grew a mustache too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
do you take enough calcium. also i believe k2 depletes either magnesium or potassium im not sure which.
atleast 1L of milk on days I take k2 its probably not enough but when you're trying to get very lean there is only so much you can do, I feel my best on 2L milk and plenty of calories :/

it probably depletes both mg and potassium like d3 or thiamine do

Yeah lemme quikcly analyze low quality pics to waste my time

• +1
Reactions: wollet2