Pietro Boselli BALD

ZanyBR

ZanyBR

Iron
How do these guys allow it? He, Chico, all these models going bald don't know about Finasteride/Dut?
They work with the image, their life depends on it.
I have aggressive baldness and Finasteride managed to stop the advance, these guys could be NW1/0 forever if they had taken the fucking pill beforehand.

258465176 1044788113032367 2718875515593557340 n

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
where is the bald person?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and CristianT
still mogs

Still ways to go.

great news tho. Hope he chokes on his fork tonight

• JFL
Reactions: Zhuurst
Why is this a bad thing? Let the genetic elites see what it's like to be like us.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
How do these guys allow it? He, Chico, all these models going bald don't know about Finasteride/Dut?
They work with the image, their life depends on it.
I have aggressive baldness and Finasteride managed to stop the advance, these guys could be NW1/0 forever if they had taken the fucking pill beforehand.

View attachment 1472380

He has very slight recession, not even NW2. Also it's Winter/Autumn, seasonal hair loss is a thing, it could very well be temporary.
If he WILL go bald, I'm sure he is rich enough to look into high-quality hair transplants anyways.

Stop obsessing over famous handsome people going bald, it will do you no good. Obsess over yourself instead.

pietro bosseli is NW2 since decades, he was hiddinh it with longer hair + style but he has photo from 5+y where he has the same hairline as now

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J, subhuman incel and EverythingMattersCel
pietro bosseli is NW2 since decades, he was hiddinh it with longer hair + style but he has photo from 5+y where he has the same hairline as now
He just has a high hairline.

Probably scared of the impotence association. He probably fucks numerous times a week and it would be his worst nightmare. I'm on dutasteride and dick works fine, still wake up with morning wood. I'm just a lazy cunt that wants the extra hair regrowth it gives over fin. Once I get regrowth desired I will probably move back to fin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Doublex2J
OHH NO

OHH NO

OHH NO

He has very slight recession, not even NW2. Also it's Winter/Autumn, seasonal hair loss is a thing, it could very well be temporary.
If he WILL go bald, I'm sure he is rich enough to look into high-quality hair transplants anyways.

Stop obsessing over famous handsome people going bald, it will do you no good. Obsess over yourself instead.
seasonal hair loss is not in a mpb pattern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13847
he probably is on it, fin/dut isnt a cure and you can still have recession on it, albeit slower than it would usually be
not unusual for the temples to still have thinned, and regrowing them entirely with just fin/min is impossible for most guys anyway
hes probably content with his hair already

• +1
Reactions: ZanyBR
he is on fin

How do these guys allow it?
I think 2 main reasons:

1. they didn't have to work extreme or hard, to look great.
Whereas we, are used to working very hard, just to look better than average.

So they are not used to, doing "extreme" stuff, like popping pills, so to look good.

Usually all they had to do, to look like a Chad. Was: be lean, have decent muscle mass, moisterising/skincare creams.

While his mofo looksmaxxing normies. have to bonesmash, inject, beard/hair/style frauding, etc.. to look better than averge dudes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2. they don't know how life is, looking ugly. Thay may think life pretty much the same, when you look normie or whatever
If they get ugly, than the blackpill will teach them. How life is bitch, when you don't have pretty privilege.
This one, hit women usually a bit harder. Because women get so much when they are young and pretty. Which wll be a giga shark contrast, with what they get as a 40 yo oldcell women. Still women get more than men, but it's the contrast with our own past what humans tend to measure against.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ZanyBR