Pietrosiek and Blackout are the proof Neurotransmitters matter.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
They're both very tall and look Ogre. (i haven't seen @Blackout.xl's face but from what I've heard he looks robust)

One lives in ogre land.(@Pietrosiek)

The other lives in BBC land. (@Blackout.xl)

They both have their niches, in case of Pietro he's tall and can do some serious gymcelling and ascend. in case of @Blackout.xl he's a bit fat and he too can benefit from going to the gym, much much uglier Subhmans slay on the regular in Poland. and much much Uglier Subumans slay in Canada.

The reason these two haven't got gfs is because of Neurotransmitters (don't even try to deny this) @Pietrosiek has this weird obsession with not wanting to ANYONE to have sex, and @Blackout.xl is afraid no girl is gonna overlook past his BBC appeal and he wouldn't be able to ltr.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, LowTierNormie, turkproducer and 11 others
same with nate and gudru

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, karbo, Kade and 6 others
so sad

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
same with nate and gudru

I'm not too sure about Nate, he at least tried to ask out girls. (unlike pietro and blackout)

But then again considering he wrote that girl a love letter and did all this dumb stuff it wouldn't surprise me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, turkproducer, Kade and 4 others
They're both very tall and look Ogre. (i haven't seen @Blackout.xl's face but from what I've heard he looks robust)

One lives in ogre land.(@Pietrosiek)

The other lives in BBC land. (@Blackout.xl)

They both have their niches, in case of Pietro he's tall and can do some serious gymcelling and ascend. in case of @Blackout.xl he's a bit fat and he too can benefit from going to the gym, much much uglier Subhmans slay on the regular in Poland. and much much Uglier Subumans slay in Canada.

The reason these two haven't got gfs is because of Neurotransmitters (don't even try to deny this) @Pietrosiek has this weird obsession with not wanting to ANYONE to have sex, and @Blackout.xl is afraid no girl is gonna overlook past his BBC appeal and he wouldn't be able to ltr.
My neurotransmitters have been permanently fried due to me being an outcast since junior kindergarten.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer, Andros and 7 others
What do you mean bro. Pietro looks like a angry slenderman. Hes not ugly tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4675, Magnesium and 6 others
No face for your neurotransmitters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andros and 54UD4D3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Im the biggest mental subhuman of them all

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
Super bluepilled, women dont care about nt. They have ugly faces which is why they're incels

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, HighIQcel, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
Super bluepilled, women dont care about nt. They have ugly faces which is why they're incels

You have to keep their height into consideration.

What is super Bluepilled is thinking pietro wouldn't be able to slay if he took care of his acne and gymcelled.

What is super Bluepilled is thinking pietro wouldn't be able to slay if he took care of his acne and gymcelled.
their height won't do shit, It's average in 2020 you say that because you're 5'3

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, DidntRead and Deleted member 245
their height won't do shit, It's average in 2020 you say that because you're 5'3

6'2 and 6'4 are average in 2020.

Just lol. stfu man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Swolepenisman and Deleted member 3702
Everyone who ever stepped foot on planet Earth has a chance except for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 245

At least It's not a fucking halo if you are not that gl facially

Height is always a halo.

@Pietrosiek would have no trouble slaying if he actually bothered to Looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

Attachments

• 1584582394424.png
    1584582394424.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
Height is always a halo.

@Pietrosiek would have no trouble slaying if he actually bothered to Looksmax.
to slay at 6'1 you need to be 5.5psl at least

averge man dont slay, top 1%man does

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
to slay at 6'1 you need to be 5.5psl at least

averge man dont slay, top 1%man does

You damn well know that's a cope peter.

You need to be top 1% man to slay in Poland? cmon man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Halotestin
You damn well know that's a cope peter.

You need to be top 1% man to slay in Poland? cmon man.
Yes. To slay gl foids, be actually wanted by them, aproached etc. Theres to many 6'1 4psl guys. If all of them were slaying it would be one big orgy

• +1
Yes. To slay gl foids, be actually wanted by them, aproached etc. Theres to many 6'1 4psl guys. If all of them were slaying it would be one big orgy

But you can get a gf if you try, why don't you bother?

You say you're lonely and want a gf but then you say you don't care, how come?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Zeta ascended
@idiots

face isn't as important if you're above average height

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
@idiots

face isn't as important if you're above average height
Manlet cope. Height is not i portant if youre not gl.

But you can get a gf if you try, why don't you bother?

You say you're lonely and want a gf but then you say you don't care, how come?
I never said that i just want gf. Gf who aproached me and had gigacrush on me? Ok, but thats only ach8ve able to real chads. Im loner anyway. I wouldnt enjoy having to much company.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 245 and MrGlutton

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and didntreadlol
So you can be happy as a sub8 man due to neurotransmitters?

I think neurotransmitters being necessary for basic brain function is enough proof neurotransmitters matter.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I think neurotransmitters being necessary for basic brain function is enough proof neurotransmitters matter.

Yes.

My neurotransmitters have been severely recessed because i was dropped on my head as a child and experienced severe abuse in my childhood, my brain has rotted away.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Cope they dont get shit because they are ugly

• +1
Yes.

My neurotransmitters have been severely recessed because i was dropped on my head as a child and experienced severe abuse in my childhood, my brain has rotted away.
Everyone here is mentally fucked in one way or another, not one actual “normie” who’s relatively happy with a decent or okay life.
The only ones who have any value or decent life here are narcissistic sociopaths/psychopaths.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4310
Everyone here is mentally fucked in one way or another, not one actual “normie” who’s relatively happy with a decent or okay life.
The only ones who have any value or decent life here are narcissistic sociopaths/psychopaths.
A normal person wouldn't be able to relate to a single thread in the offtopic section nor would they understand anything in the looksmax section.

Seriously you have to be insane to some degree to even engage in conversations here.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and PenileFacialSurgery
6’2 NT in EE gymcelled can’t be incel same with 6’4 black roided cannot be incel in canada
what makes u say that

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Cope they dont get shit because they are ugly

Pietro isn't more ugly than any other polak, he's just very autistic and awkward.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Pietro isn't more ugly than any other polak, he's just very autistic and awkward.
I am design to win
6’2 NT in EE gymcelled can’t be incel same with 6’4 black roided cannot be incel in canada

what makes u say that
Because they are already good looking, successful, want to max out everything.

If you aren’t a narcy or sociopath here, you have little chance or being good looking or not being a subhuman virgin.

Any person that’s normal with a decent life isn’t viewing this site.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401