Pietrosiek crying thread

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Im so ugly, its so over i just want ldar. No zuzia and wiktoria for me. They would fuck most users here and chads irl but not me. It is over, oh im sorry, it never fucking begun. Foids View me as subhuman shit. How i can cope. I cant. Lets cry with me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Incognegro, Deleted member 4645 and 8 others
Stop being a pussboi and get pussy, son.

• +1
Reactions: Incognegro and Kingkellz
Im so ugly, its so over i just want ldar. No zuzia and wiktoria for me. They would fuck most users here and chads irl but not me. It is over, oh im sorry, it never fucking begun. Foids View me as subhuman shit. How i can cope. I cant. Lets cry with me

No plastic surgery maxxing???

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
i made this thread 2 weeks ago

just do what you were born to and fuck

How do foids treat you
What exactly do they do that gives you this impression?

I will not shed tears..

Why?

Cuz now's not the time.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
If you took phenibut and fixed your skin, and in the mean time save your for surgeries you would easily have a chance to fuck average girls rn and go onto fuck good looking later once you got surgery.

You are 6’2, just gymcel, forget about girls rn but once you move away for university or get a new job it is your chance to make a new image for yourself

• Love it
Reactions: Incognegro, NorwoodMilitant and 2peasinapod
Daily Pietrosiek crying thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 4991
If you took phenibut and fixed your skin, and in the mean time save your for surgeries you would easily have a chance to fuck average girls rn and go onto fuck good looking later once you got surgery.

You are 6’2, just gymcel, forget about girls rn but once you move away for university or get a new job it is your chance to make a new image for yourself
No. I want to slay only at hs. I isnt care whats after. Also i dont want surgery.

No. I want to slay only at hs. I isnt care whats after. Also i dont want surgery.
Bro you don’t even have instagram or snapchat, how do you expect to slay when being NT matters so much at your age?

You should IMO start to try to act like a normie, and take some phenibut for god’s sake. You need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Bro you don’t even have instagram or snapchat, how do you expect to slay when being NT matters so much at your age?

You should IMO start to try to act like a normie, and take some phenibut for god’s sake. You need it
I hate normies

Let’s cry but most importantly we gotta stand back up and keep going.

• +1
i want ttoto kill chhhad

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
sounds like you have avoidant personality, you reject people before they reject you
I dont want socialize tbh. Im doing that a bit Becouse of school. I wish to be alone but slay. I dont need other man.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
My friend make some money and ascend you and me will atleaat reach 5.5 psl

Just eat some more souugar

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
I feel the same way bro. Foids are evil disgusting creatures.

• +1
I dont want socialize tbh. Im doing that a bit Becouse of school. I wish to be alone but slay. I dont need other man.
look, it’s either you compromise and in turn you will benefit or you don’t compromise and stay alone, hateful of normies and women and everyone.

It’s hard but I wish I was born 6’6 chad witj 8 psl face, able to ignore and do anything yet everyone will still like me but it’s not the case.

adjust and reap the benefits or don’t but you cannot complain if you do not adjust yourself

• +1
mentalcel is such a disease.

Yeh i know but keep acting that way IRL and see how much pussy you will get lmao
I dont even have contact with females. I will finish hs without talking once to a foid

look, it’s either you compromise and in turn you will benefit or you don’t compromise and stay alone, hateful of normies and women and everyone.

It’s hard but I wish I was born 6’6 chad witj 8 psl face, able to ignore and do anything yet everyone will still like me but it’s not the case.

adjust and reap the benefits or don’t but you cannot complain if you do not adjust yourself
This thread is about complaining and crying so join me and cry

• JFL
You have Chad-tier potential with surgeries. You're 6'2 and wide-framed. Your skin is not permanent and it will get better with age.

• +1
This thread is about complaining and crying so join me and cry
you don’t need to cry if you just focused on improving yourself

obviously i’m not saying you will be some sort of MM tier giga chad but if you were born with NT mind and didn’t have shit skin you could have easily slayed a girl or two by now.

Looks like the road to Philippines awaits you too, bro.

you don’t need to cry if you just focused on improving yourself

obviously i’m not saying you will be some sort of MM tier giga chad but if you were born with NT mind and didn’t have shit skin you could have easily slayed a girl or two by now.
I dont care, i want cry. I dont want girl or 2,i wsmsnt fwb with shit tons of femeles

Looks like the road to Philippines awaits you too, bro.
What?

You have Chad-tier potential with surgeries. You're 6'2 and wide-framed. Your skin is not permanent and it will get better with age.
Id rather die than get surgeries as an oldcel

I dont care, i want cry. I dont want girl or 2,i wsmsnt fwb with shit tons of femeles

What?

bro fwb with many women is literally nearly impossible nowadays. even chad struggle to have fwb with more than a handful of women at a time

i feel you.. i act extroverted sometimes when i forget how i look like, but then it all goes back to the usual depression. i fucking hate my disgusting subhuman genetics, im 100% sure i will end up killing myself one day. sometimes i spend hours taking pics of myself, and i end up destroying something out of rage. i dont want to be chad, i just dont want to feel like a fucking ugly outcast. i just wanna feel fucking normal

having been born with nw2 thin hair with shit fucking density, pathetic dog shit genetics, with shit tier fat distribution. plus with that retarded dyed hair, i look like a try-hard. hell i'd be happy as fuck if i looked like an ugly gorilla, atleast thats intimidating. looking like a fucking retard with cuck eyes is the worst. even if I went er i would need a mask, they wouldnt even take me seriously with my cuck eyes even holding an ak47

• So Sad
i feel you.. i act extroverted sometimes when i forget how i look like, but then it all goes back to the usual depression. i fucking hate my disgusting subhuman genetics, im 100% sure i will end up killing myself one day. sometimes i spend hours taking pics of myself, and i end up destroying something out of rage. i dont want to be chad, i just dont want to feel like a fucking ugly outcast. i just wanna feel fucking normal

having been born with nw2 thin hair with shit fucking density, pathetic dog shit genetics, with shit tier fat distribution. plus with that retarded dyed hair, i look like a try-hard. hell i'd be happy as fuck if i looked like an ugly gorilla, atleast thats intimidating. looking like a fucking retard with cuck eyes is the worst. even if I went er i would need a mask, they wouldnt even take me seriously with my cuck eyes even holding an ak47
i hate my face too tbh, despite people saying that i'm not bad looking, nor beeing one according to PSL at least, but still i believe i can never be able to be content with my face even if i become a psl 7

• +1
Reactions: karbo
i hate my face too tbh, despite people saying that i'm not bad looking, nor beeing one according to PSL at least, but still i believe i can never be able to be content with my face even if i become a psl 7
i dont want to be psl 7. it would be awesome but no. i just want to be a normie. im fucking tired of being different and not like the others

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Bechadish and Pietrosiek
i dont want to be psl 7. it would be awesome but no. i just want to be a normie. im fucking tired of being different and not like the others
Iwant to be gl and mog. I dont want to be like normies

tbh, and our high self awareness can't help us acting and thinking like normies. I hate my high IQ, my ability to have strong reflections and analysis, pragmatism, because it only fucking lead to depression. I wish i was bluepilled low IQ as all normies.
Iwant to be gl and mog. I dont want to be like normies
you will never be able.
If you could choose would you want to never come to life - like never beeing breeded - or coming to life as pietrosiek ?

• +1
Reactions: karbo
With that mindset you'll never ascend, when you're 25 you'll realize that you're still young and just because you didn't save money you have to wait even longer to get surgeries, maybe when you're 30. Start planning surgeries now and set up goals so they're done by 25.

You remind me a lot of myself tbh, acnecel, 6'2, martial arts and depressed because of looks. I thought the same in highschool "i'll have to become good looking now or my life is over when I graduate" but I have come to learn that it's not all black and White. Focus on anti-agemaxxing and saving for surgeries.

ability to have strong reflections and analysis, pragmatism, because it only fucking lead to depression.
I have that too

If you could choose would you want to never come to life - like never beeing breeded - or coming to life as pietrosiek ?
I think i would want to live Becouse of my family. I love them so much and they are so good to me everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish
I have that too

I think i would want to live Becouse of my family. I love them so much and they are so good to me everyday.
yeah i see, me too.
At least i have them.

• +1
With that mindset you'll never ascend, when you're 25 you'll realize that you're still young and just because you didn't save money you have to wait even longer to get surgeries, maybe when you're 30. Start planning surgeries now and set up goals so they're done by 25.

You remind me a lot of myself tbh, acnecel, 6'2, martial arts and depressed because of looks. I thought the same in highschool "i'll have to become good looking now or my life is over when I graduate" but I have come to learn that it's not all black and White. Focus on anti-agemaxxing and saving for surgeries.
I dont want surgeries anyway and living after hs for me would be chasing what i missed so no. Your post is one big cope

pietro believe me, i saw your threads about your grandma.
STAY WITH HER, LOVE Her.
i've lost her when i was 20 yo.
she was the one that loved me the most among everybody, i regret so much no showing her more love.

• +1
I dont want surgeries anyway and living after hs for me would be chasing what i missed so no. Your post is one big cope
Well yeah maybe being a prettyboy in hs would be best but you should still looksmax after hs it's not like looks matters less afterwards and you can still get JB's up until you're like 25 if you look young.

pietro believe me, i saw your threads about your grandma.
STAY WITH HER, LOVE Her.
i've lost her when i was 20 yo.
she was the one that loved me the most among everybody, i regret so much no showing her more love.
i have 2 grandfathers and grandmothers, from both mum and dad side and they love me both. Parents love me too. I wish to make them happy.

• +1
i have 2 grandfathers and grandmothers, from both mum and dad side and they love me both. Parents love me too. I wish to make them happy.
bro i wish i was born at her time.
Just look at her when she was still here, she was a 6.5 PSL younger.
Still she stayed virgin, never attracted in doing intercourse or anything, never hating anybody only showing respect love kindness.
etc
This is a female that one respects.
I understand that you hate "foids" as you say because they are not very kind or pious people, but if you knew people as her you would never say that.
I miss them tbh.

• +1
bro i wish i was born at her time.
Just look at her when she was still here, she was a 6.5 PSL younger.
Still she stayed virgin, never attracted in doing intercourse or anything, never hating anybody only showing respect love kindness.
etc
This is a female that one respects.
I understand that you hate "foids" as you say because they are not very kind or pious people, but if you knew people as her you would never say that.
I miss them tbh.
i love my grandparents, i hope they will live long. I cant get away with thought that they will be gone once. THeyre so good to me.

• So Sad
i love my grandparents, i hope they will live long. I cant get away with thought that they will be gone once. THeyre so good to me.
TBH the best is stop thinking about mog and shit, it won't last.
Their love will last.
Use your time to love them, in the future you'll see how much it was important.

• +1
Screenshot 20200225 224204 Samsung Internet