I’m holding back tears

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
Was having a good conversation with a hot foid for the last 3 days. Flirting back and forth every night over text. Then tonight she just out of the blue said

“Who do you think is hotter me or you”

It hurt bc deep down I knew she was a point above me.

She said “I am 9 and you are 7.5”

Obviously she was using a bluepilled scale. She is really PSL7 and I was given PSL6 on lookism which I agree with.

I didn’t know how to respond. I just started insulting her and telling her she has a negative canthal tilt and crooked nose to make her feel not so perfect.

But it’s over

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, BrettyBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 14 others
Don't be sad king. These hoes ain't shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, rydofx, goat2x and 3 others
Shit test status: failed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, karbo, Alt Number 3 and 13 others
Going out of your league = Guaranteed way to get cucked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rydofx, Maxillacel, RAITEIII and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, rydofx, RAITEIII and 2 others
What’s a shot test??
It’s basically females teasing you, testing your patience and seeing how you will react. If you lash out she won’t have respect for you.

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Cardiologyscribe
You’d still get models doing that, chad
I’m not chad, I could maybe get there in a couple years. I dated a girl this summer who looked like a legit model, but I got nervous and aspie around her and she broke up with me. She really liked me the first few dates but PSL autism ruined my mentality.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, rydofx, turkproducer and 3 others
It’s basically females teasing you, testing your patience and seeing how you will react. If you lash out she won’t have respect for you.

I’m not strong enough for shit tests as a sub chad :incel:

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
ok

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, JMax, Stingray and 5 others
I lashed out

I told here she’s just a Stacy-lite

• So Sad
Reactions: rydofx
I’m not chad, I could maybe get there in a couple years. I dated a girl this summer who looked like a legit model, but I got nervous and aspie around her and she broke up with me. She really liked me the first few dates but PSL autism ruined my mentality.
U dated a model tier foid and she liked you? Things only ended because of what you did?
I’m mirin so hard. God amongst men

• +1
Reactions: Hades
If by simp you mean have a girl who does whatever I tell her to do, sure.
Cope, you’re covering up major parts of this story. Boyo I don’t appreciate what you did on jubilee

Cope, you’re covering up major parts of this story. Boyo I don’t appreciate what you did on jubilee
What am I covering up? What did I do on Jubilee? Just lol.

What’s a shit test??
It's basically a girl shitting on your chest and testing if you throw up. If you don't, you passed the shit test and successfully held your frame like a king.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, Cardiologyscribe and Nrrr15
What am I covering up? What did I do on Jubilee? Just lol.
You did everything there was to do. You’re covering up everything that’s possible. I can’t tell u Rn but u and me both know what it is

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
You did everything there was to do. You’re covering up everything that’s possible. I can’t tell u Rn but u and me both know what it is
What did you mean by this? What are you even talking about? Tell me.

What did you mean by this? What are you even talking about? Tell me.
Boyo you know deep down about what you did. I don’t have to spell it out to you so I won’t. You messed up and did something bad

Boyo you know deep down about what you did. I don’t have to spell it out to you so I won’t. You messed up and did something bad
Say it bro, tell me what I did.

Say it bro, tell me what I did.
You make the blackpill community look like a massive joke. U give ammo the bluepillers to use everytime you step on screen. As for that foid, you harboured a foid on this website and thought she was a good girl when me and the niggas have proof proving otherwise. U thought you were the only one but all my niggas took a bite of that

@LordNorwood
@Aesthetic

come see this

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Chadelite and hebbewem
daily reminder that she is "7" but with makeup SIS
only makeup - its not frauding - we are proud, women alltogether!!!1

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Cardiologyscribe
You make the blackpill community look like a massive joke.
I am the most blackpilled person in existence.
U give ammo the bluepillers to use everytime you step on screen.
All of my appearances did more good than any other "Incel" appearances, that's for sure.
As for that foid, you harboured a foid on this website
Well this is just blatantly not true, there's still no evidence for it either.
and thought she was a good girl when me and the niggas have proof proving otherwise.
And yet there seems to be a lack of any actual evidence of anything bad she's done lol

I am the most blackpilled person in existence.

All of my appearances did more good than any other "Incel" appearances, that's for sure.

Well this is just blatantly not true, there's still no evidence for it either.

And yet there seems to be a lack of any actual evidence of anything bad she's done lol
Ur blackpilled so what

All ur appearances only give more fuel to bluepillers but u know what I’ll clap for u, you did a good job. I fucking lied bro

Everyone knows damn well that you harboured a foid here. That girl ain’t special either, we got the evidence. All niggas had a piece of her and disposed of her. Don’t think she ain’t like the others

Nice humble brag faggot.
Didn’t u simp for a female

It’s not just a humble brag. It’s a full on brag. He doesn’t care though

Real tears this post is serious. I know it might read like a joke but think about it. It’s heart breaking thinking you’re getting somewhere and then a bitch basically points out she has more SMV than youa nd she is well aware. I will not rest until I am giga chad
B7FE97CB D734 44DC AF57 69043AFC19D2
3676A7B4 CBAE 41F4 AAC8 30E0BF6CE01C

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rydofx, Chadelite and Blackout.xl
Real tears this post is serious. I know it might read like a joke but think about it. It’s heart breaking thinking you’re getting somewhere and then a bitch basically points out she has more SMV than youa nd she is well aware. I will not rest until I am giga chad
View attachment 272137View attachment 272138
You deserve even more. Much more. Mothefucking chad, if you were rated as 6psl you deserve being hanged on a rope.

I was talking to a foid to. Then she called the police on me for thinking I had a chance with her

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JMax, turkproducer, Slayerino and 3 others
I made this thread to vent. Some of us can relate. I know it seems like a first world problem and like I should just be thankful that at least I’m not incel but suffering is relative and none of us are gigachad. One day I want to be good enough.

This is looksmax.me if any incels want to crucify me for crying about being PSL6 then there is a safe space for you which I stay out of call incels.is

I was talking to a foid to. Then she called the police on me for thinking I had a chance with her

That really cheered me up thank you

Becouse youre gl and youre crying Becouse model tier foid rejected you. Like wtf. You can get most of foids that we can dream aboit. Anyway, i hate chads like you.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, hebbewem and Vermilioncore
Becouse youre gl and youre crying Becouse model tier foid rejected you. Like wtf. You can get most of foids that we can dream aboit. Anyway, i hate chads like you.

I’m not chad I’m chad-lite on my best day.

And that isn’t even good enough. I didnt make this unfair world. Don’t hate me. We can all ascend together.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I made this thread to vent. Some of us can relate. I know it seems like a first world problem and like I should just be thankful that at least I’m not incel but suffering is relative and none of us are gigachad. One day I want to be good enough.

This is looksmax.me if any incels want to crucify me for crying about being PSL6 then there is a safe space for you which I stay out of call incels.is

That really cheered me up thank you
Go ER

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
U dated a model tier foid and she liked you? Things only ended because of what you did?
I’m mirin so hard. God amongst men
She was low model tier, probably PSL 6 or slightly above, and yeah she even asked me to prom, but I’m not NT enough for that. Yeah I think about how I could’ve acted differently in that situation a lot, but at least I learned from it—never act beta or insecure in front of women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
I’m not chad I’m chad-lite on my best day.

And that isn’t even good enough. I didnt make this unfair world. Don’t hate me. We can all ascend together.
Stfu, youre a chad, 6psl is chad tier. You are the type of guy who would fuck my oneitis, the type of guy who would cuck me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and hebbewem
Stfu, youre a chad, 6psl is chad tier. You are the type of guy who would fuck my oneitis, the type of guy who would cuck me.

I still get mogged at least once or twice per day on my college campus.

Still hurts a lot

I still get mogged at least once or twice per day on my college campus.

Still hurts.
Didnt asked, doesnt care. Im mogged like 50 times a day. Fuck you, go die in hell, i really wish you that.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Barbarossa_, Slayerino and 1 other person
Here’s some excerpts from the conversation can I please get input from someone who isn’t an autist??? I don’t read situations well since I am giga aspie and obviously very sensitive to comments about my looks :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

5E12F8AB BA5C 4C28 BA4F 96CCCDC01D14
786A67F8 0E21 42C8 B7F4 0957C65F7555
C25D2FBB AEC0 4BE1 B535 BB4198B9CC97
C12271B6 B7C7 486E A866 9EC9BC8488DD
A22DAFCE E39D 4EFF 9EFF 674E4D3146AE
32214602 76A2 4D5A AE5B B7D09E74FB23

I don’t think I handled it very well I should have not shown how much it hurt me. :feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino