PILATES ARE INCREDIBLE

Ave Christus Rex

Ave Christus Rex

Iron
STOP GYMCELING AND DO PILATES.

made so much progress in the last 2 1/2 weeks and now my body is so TONED! Accompanied with my morning green smooothiesssss. If you know whats best for you, do pilates and have a green smoothie every morning!!!

IMG 2823

• Woah
Reactions: Ave Christus Rex
STOP GYMCELING AND DO PILATES.

made so much progress in the last 2 1/2 weeks and now my body is so TONED! Accompanied with my morning green smooothiesssss. If you know whats best for you, do pilates and have a green smoothie every morning!!!
Bro shut the fuck up honestly ur some retard NPC 2024cel who thinks he’s gonna get status by posting meme low effort posts
Fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You and liberiangrimreaper
Bro shut the fuck up honestly ur some retard NPC 2024cel who thinks he’s gonna get status by posting meme low effort posts
Fuck you
on burgerville it aint never that deep 😹😹 you created your account in 2023 when everyone was getting bp content on tiktok. You can’t possible claim oldgen bro 🤣🫵 like sorry I wasn’t born years earlier and sorry I had supervised internet access so I couldn’t make an org account earlier

Fuck you
And so what they’re low effort? Keep scrolling fn