vodkamax
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 13
- Reputation
- 1
13 and 3 days, 171cm, 58kg, I want pills that are cheap, wont be easily noticed by the doctor, and that help with bone growth
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
How much money can you spend13 and 3 days, 171cm, 58kg, I want pills that are cheap, wont be easily noticed by the doctor, and that help with bone growth
If you dont mind, give me budgetsHow much money can you spend
I have like decent amounts on my credit card but its useless, since ill get some cash soon ill prob have like €50 Max, since i dont wanna overspend since i need to buy skincare

If your budget is 50 dont buy skin careIf you dont mind, give me budgetsI have like decent amounts on my credit card but its useless, since ill get some cash soon ill prob have like €50 Max, since i dont wanna overspend since i need to buy skincare
![]()