Lethbridge

Lethbridge

Gold
damn seems like I've been wasting a lot of GH

@Osie have you seen this?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and IAMNOTANINCEL
you need to rotate injection spots to avoid lipoatrophy. if you inject in the same spot for a prolonged time you get localized fat loss.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl and IAMNOTANINCEL
Injecting in abdomen is hard

you need to rotate injection spots to avoid lipoatrophy. if you inject in the same spot for a prolonged time you get localized fat loss.
Yeah I believe this, but also, don't you think this means that HGH probably has some localized effect too? If you can have localized fat atrophy you probably also have localized growth.

Injecting in abdomen is hard
its not that bad, you just have to get a good grasp of the fat. Or maybe i'm just more tubby than you guys :lul: :lul:
hurts too. ive accidentally injected IM on my abdomen.
IM isn't too bad if you relax your muscles, i think it's mostly psychological if anything. You get more painful shots at the doctor as a kid. I (i use 30 gauge needles though so quite thin)

its not that bad, you just have to get a good grasp of the fat. Or maybe i'm just more tubby than you guys :lul: :lul:

IM isn't too bad if you relax your muscles
Ok before I pin Hgh I will eat a shit ton for a few weeks

Yeah I believe this, but also, don't you think this means that HGH probably has some localized effect too? If you can have localized fat atrophy you probably also have localized growth.
i injected on my ass for a few weeks in a row or so. not in a row but more often than anywhere else because i thought "theres more fat so its better injection spot". i noticed the lipoatrophy and stopped immediately. took a few months to recover mostly. still slightly noticeable but it was pretty bad.

i take once weekly gh and i believe it has a higher incidence of lipoatrophy so keep that in mind. but it does happen. you get saggy skin for a little bit too.

Ok before I pin Hgh I will eat a shit ton for a few weeks
you should be gigabulking anyways. this is the guide I used () but I normally go further from the bellybutton.

i injected on my ass for a few weeks in a row or so. not in a row but more often than anywhere else because i thought "theres more fat so its better injection spot". i noticed the lipoatrophy and stopped immediately. took a few months to recover mostly. still slightly noticeable but it was pretty bad.

i take once weekly gh and i believe it has a higher incidence of lipoatrophy so keep that in mind. but it does happen. you get saggy skin for a little bit too.
What i'm saying is HGH is believed to be mostly systemic but we still see localized lipoatrophy, how do we know there's no localized (bone) growth? I don't really understand how one can be local and the other not. I feel like logically the location has got to impact growth in some way. I've also tried pretty much every injection site with GH and from my experience there is a difference, but I don't trust my feelings that much.

What i'm saying is HGH is believed to be mostly systemic but we still see localized lipoatrophy, how do we know there's no localized (bone) growth? I don't really understand how one can be local and the other not.
i think because the GH is injected directly into the fat. i dont know for sure there isnt much research or anything on it. i just now i didnt follow the injection reccomendations and wouldve really fucked up how my ass looks if i didnt notice the fat loss. not that i care as much but still.

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge
Firstly, I appreciate even being tagged as this post is very informational and should be seen by anyone injecting HGH.
Secondly, while I normally have a decent grasp of the information that I read, this was new to me! While I would've assumed that it would just depend on where you store the most fat (like if you store the majority of your fat in your thighs, it might be best to inject there) I was wrong, as the study used both men and women (more men but the point still stands) and they store majority of their fat in different areas!

Screenshot 594

What's funny is that even the study has a difficult time explaining why the injection site of the stomach seemed to prove to be better in all subjects. I'm also confused about the fact that 12 to 24 hours after the injection, IGF-1 values look all relatively similar, regardless injection site!

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
Firstly, I appreciate even being tagged as this post is very informational and should be seen by anyone injecting HGH.
Secondly, while I normally have a decent grasp of the information that I read, this was new to me! While I would've assumed that it would just depend on where you store the most fat (like if you store the majority of your fat in your thighs, it might be best to inject there) I was wrong, as the study used both men and women (more men but the point still stands) and they store majority of their fat in different areas!

View attachment 2604600

What's funny is that even the study has a difficult time explaining why the injection site of the stomach seemed to prove to be better in all subjects. I'm also confused about the fact that 12 to 24 hours after the injection, IGF-1 values look all relatively similar, regardless injection site!
bless your heart Osie you are a gem to this community, honestly im ngl I didn't even read the study as I'm busy with finals right now. Thank you for your thoughts and valuable contributions as always

Yo can you get hollow cheeks doing that? Maybe injecting some harmless substance that dissolves by itself to give yourself lipoatrophy in cheeks?

Yo can you get hollow cheeks doing that? Maybe injecting some harmless substance that dissolves by itself to give yourself lipoatrophy in cheeks?
probably better to just get bucal removal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566