pissing into empty milk bottles because I am too lazy to walk to the toilet.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Luminary
Joined
Feb 8, 2019
Posts
8,969
Reputation
11,955
proxy.php
 
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 6497
Hopefully you accidentally drink from one thinking it's water one day
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eyearea, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 6497
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
isn't that the friend of Nicolas II of Russia.. apparently he was a slayer of women
I have no idea. I just like the expression on his face.
 
fuken inkwel
 
isn't that the friend of Nicolas II of Russia.. apparently he was a slayer of women
People looked at him with terror and fear, but to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
1590196843200
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I edited the photo in paint to the emphasize the sclera show and under eye bags.

Every thread of mine is a piece of art.
 
Ngl i have done this for the last 4 yrs and sometimes my mom finds the bottles i forget.

I got turned into a mental clinic for this shit tbh
 
that's hot
you're turning me on
:feelsohh:
 
i sometimes piss in the shower..

doesn't make much difference.. it all goes down the drain.
 
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Autistic post good work op
 
I used to do this with empty cartons of fruitjuice when i was hardcore ldaring
 

Similar threads

6
Replies
0
Views
19
6’7whitechad
6
non-chalant
Replies
8
Views
54
HGH_
HGH_
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
3
real_rxz
real_rxz
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
23
Nectar
Nectar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top