SayNoToRotting
Luminary
- Joined
- Feb 8, 2019
- Posts
- 8,969
- Reputation
- 11,955
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
drink from one thinking it's water
milk bottles
One time I accidentally drank my friends dip cupHopefully you accidentally drink from one thinking it's water one day
I have no idea. I just like the expression on his face.isn't that the friend of Nicolas II of Russia.. apparently he was a slayer of women
One time I accidentally drank my friends dip cup
People looked at him with terror and fear, but to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dearisn't that the friend of Nicolas II of Russia.. apparently he was a slayer of women
what kind of other deranged nonsense did you do?I got turned into a mental clinic for this shit tbh
just that tbh and 1 poop box incident and some autistic behaviourwhat kind of other deranged nonsense did you do?
Fuck. Me.1 poop box
mfw mom found the poop boxFuck. Me.
Gigaincel trait