~Pyro
Silver
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2025
- Posts
- 507
- Reputation
- 355
RENDER BY ME
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
yupblender?
Me too bro i was making lego stuff on blender but it kinda sucked tbh but kane inspired my to actually learn blender and start making actual shiI remember making backrooms renders on blender when kanes pixels was starting his shit
I was very good at it
Mirin render tho
thanks!really nice
Me too bro i was making lego stuff on blender but it kinda sucked tbh but kane inspired my to actually learn blender and start making actual shi
ew ew squish it 
too cool, i like the monochromatic tone better@mxl4chi1 View attachment 5706669 do these colors look better?
his is actually fucking amazing bro, are u still into blender?
I stopped a few years agot
his is actually fucking amazing bro, are u still into blender?
why, this actually looks pretty good bro.I stopped a few years ago
my pc is shit, rendering takes a while even with optimized settingswhy, this actually looks pretty good bro.
I stopped a few years ago
dang, even my pc is just a basic ahh pc. i rarely render animations. doesnt take that long to render images tho. You can still make pretty cool rendersmy pc is shit, rendering takes a while even with optimized settings