• Path 1

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Path 2

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

San man
Plan 1 involves serving in the military for four years, followed by an additional four years in border patrol. This path allows for savings and covers college expenses due to the active military service, but it presents the challenge of being 25 years old in college among significantly younger peers, which may lead to feelings of being out of place.Plan 2 entails joining the National Guard while attending college for two years, during which the Guard subsidizes a portion of the tuition. Graduating at 19 with a manageable debt of approximately $13,000, one can then pursue a career in border patrol, which offers a lucrative salary of $98,000 annually. This option allows for a youthful lifestyle, but it requires a commitment to repaying student loans, estimated at around $16,000 due to interest. The contrast between military life, characterized by a predominantly young demographic, and the college experience raises the question of whether to embrace a vibrant youth filled with social opportunities or to opt for a more secure, albeit delayed, educational path.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and twinkceluwu
yes I put ai in because Im to lazy for punctuation

Plan 1 involves serving in the military for four years, followed by an additional four years in border patrol. This path allows for savings and covers college expenses due to the active military service, but it presents the challenge of being 25 years old in college among significantly younger peers, which may lead to feelings of being out of place.Plan 2 entails joining the National Guard while attending college for two years, during which the Guard subsidizes a portion of the tuition. Graduating at 19 with a manageable debt of approximately $13,000, one can then pursue a career in border patrol, which offers a lucrative salary of $98,000 annually. This option allows for a youthful lifestyle, but it requires a commitment to repaying student loans, estimated at around $16,000 due to interest. The contrast between military life, characterized by a predominantly young demographic, and the college experience raises the question of whether to embrace a vibrant youth filled with social opportunities or to opt for a more secure, albeit delayed, educational path.
path 2 because you need the social experience in your life or you become depressed

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and Muttcel foid killer
path 2 because you need the social experience in your life or you become depressed
my parents tried to talk me out of 2 and gave me good options but I still want to be a wild 17-19yo in college who has to pay off debt later vs a 25yo who has a good chunk of savings but youth was spent in the military and with cops

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
my parents tried to talk me out of 2 and gave me good options but I still want to be a wild 17-19yo in college who has to pay off debt later vs a 25yo who has a good chunk of savings but youth was spent in the military and with cops
choose 2

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
Slave
Busy Mickey Mouse GIF by Team Tumult

True being in the military and a cop is the definition of slavery but what's the alternative be Mcwagey and have 40k in student loan debt and no vet benefits or good job options after getting meme degree vs having vet beniifts getting most of my college paid for and not being in as much debt

@sinss @alurmo @sportsmogger @Kelly Oubre Jr @TheLookInYourEyes @ferbite666 @anthony111553 @Zenis @ferbite666 @tombradylover @moredatesmorerapes @bfol7 @AlbinoMaxxer @itsherlossNVM @MA_ascender @DarkAscender @The Homelander @aesthetic beauty @its so fucking over @Sexually Disabled

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
both are cucked as you'll be working for the government, but do whichever one benefits you the most

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
both are cucked as you'll be working for the government, but do whichever one benefits you the most
bro why are you niggers telling me shit I already know you think I dont know being a fed lapdog is bad I'm only in it for the benfitis and pay

By 4 years China will have invaded Taiwan and guess who they’ll send into the meatgrinder
Nigga you think I don't know that I'm not fucking retarded "OH MY GOD GUYS I DIDNT KNOW IF I JOINED THE MILITARY I MIGHT DIE"
Pepe The Clown Poster by Jenna Joane ...

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
My favorite mutt

• +1
bro why are you niggers telling me shit I already know you think I dont know being a fed lapdog is bad I'm only in it for the benfitis and pay
Yeah yeah just hurry up and go on the front lines

• JFL
Reactions: ryanlovestolooksmax
Yeah yeah just hurry up and go on the front lines
Nigga I know what I'm doing if I die I die what happens if I live I go back to being a Norwood 2 5'11 4/10 ethnic at least if I die I wont have to hear" I told you so's" from you niggers

By 4 years China will have invaded Taiwan and guess who they’ll send into the meatgrinder
I only repped ur post bcuz of the girl in ur pfp🤤🤤

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Muttcel foid killer
Brutal... Just brutal that you need to do all this when you live in America where everyone can easily make a lot of money instead of doing the 85 IQ route of military/etc

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer and Goth
Brutal... Just brutal that you need to do all this when you live in America where everyone can easily make a lot of money instead of doing the 85 IQ route of military/etc
Did u put me on ignore?

grinding in your 20s is retarded, you'll just end up getting no pussy when you're young and betabuxxing will be your only option in your 30s

• +1
nigga are you watching the news do you know how much college and health insurance cost

nigga are you watching the news do you know how much college and health insurance cost
I'm not American and even if i was, i wouldn't take anything the news says seriously. They're jewish owned propaganda machines.

• JFL
jfl europoors just think every american can go to a top uni and get a bullshit email job, cs grads cant even get jobs now because most tech companies offshore to india now

• +1
grinding in your 20s is retarded, you'll just end up getting no pussy when you're young and betabuxxing will be your only option in your 30s
REEEEEEEE BUT MY PARENTS SAID LIVING ON MILITARY BASES IS JUST LIKE COLLEGE BROOOOOO EVEN THOUGH IT 90% MEN AND I WONT HAVE DEBT SO IT ALL WORKS OUT , legit what they expect me to say

jfl europoors just think every american can go to a top uni and get a bullshit email job, cs grads cant even get jobs now because most tech companies offshore to india now
I'm only going to college to fuck bithces and drink poison a 2 year associates degree in communications isn't worth shit I'm only doing this for fun if college didn't have bitches I wouldnt go

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
REEEEEEEE BUT MY PARENTS SAID LIVING ON MILITARY BASES IS JUST LIKE COLLEGE BROOOOOO EVEN THOUGH IT 90% MEN AND I WONT HAVE DEBT SO IT ALL WORKS OUT , legit what they expect me to say
Lol, yea it will be 90% knuckledraggers and the 10% of females on there are barracks bunnies getting their holes plugged by different guys every night

• JFL
Lol, yea it will be 90% knuckledraggers and the 10% of females on there are barracks bunnies getting their holes plugged by different guys every night
thats legit what I thought but of course I couldn't tell my parents this because I'd be cally misogynist its legit 10% foids who are probably subhuman af getting passed around BUT ITS JUST LIKE COLLEGE WITHOUT THE DEBT MUTTCEL

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
also don't get memed into marrying while you're enlisted, every guy I know who got married in the military ended up divorcing a few years later :lul:

• +1
also don't get memed into marrying while you're enlisted, every guy I know who got married in the military ended up divorcing a few years later :lul:
why the fuck would I do that Kek so if my guard unit gets deployed to the border or Kuwait she can cuck me and take my health benefits as after the divorce FUCK THAT

im just gonna go to collge then volunteer for deployments during the summer to pay off the rest of the debt

why the fuck would I do that Kek so if my guard unit gets deployed to the border or Kuwait she can cuck me and take my health benefits as after the divorce FUCK THAT
A lot of dudes get memed into it bc the benefits are good

• +1
path 1 and ropemaxx as soon as they give you a gun because life never gets better

• +1