Plan to achieve teen love

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
This white 5’10 fat high ltn i know was telling me some girl was using him just for his dick and didn’t really care about him i just told him to get in the gym and make her feel bad about treating u like that jfl.
All that story made me realize tho is that u don’t even have to be too good looking in highschool to get fucked the clock is ticking for me tho i’m 5’6 ltn Ethiopian everyone thinks i’m a fucking somalian tho so it’s fucking me over + i’m short so i won’t have a chance rn i think i could realistically be a thugmaxxed high ltn by end of school year by heightmaxxing taking care of skin and getting dreads. i’m currently a junior i turned 17 in october and i’ll have a car by end of the year so i’ll try talking to some Freshman and sophomore only problem is that my friend group is all guys and idk how i would like naturally meet freshman/ sophomores maybe becoming like class mentor idk i’ll have to see if y’all have any suggestions i’m interested. if i’m not 5’8 by then this whole plan is useless tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Luffymaxxing and Kristin
This white 5’10 fat high ltn i know was telling me some girl was using him just for his dick and didn’t really care about him i just told him to get in the gym and make her feel bad about treating u like that jfl.
All that story made me realize tho is that u don’t even have to be too good looking in highschool to get fucked the clock is ticking for me tho i’m 5’6 ltn Ethiopian everyone thinks i’m a fucking somalian tho so it’s fucking me over + i’m short so i won’t have a chance rn i think i could realistically be a thugmaxxed high ltn by end of school year by heightmaxxing taking care of skin and getting dreads. i’m currently a junior i turned 17 in october and i’ll have a car by end of the year so i’ll try talking to some Freshman and sophomore only problem is that my friend group is all guys and idk how i would like naturally meet freshman/ sophomores maybe becoming like class mentor idk i’ll have to see if y’all have any suggestions i’m interested. if i’m not 5’8 by then this whole plan is useless tbh
dnr nigger

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and try2beme
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Latinolooksmaxxer
Somali is so brutal

Good luck lad

somali foids are hot tho

i heard you say we a lot i guess you speak french now

• JFL
Reactions: fikki
crazyh

Last edited:
find someone in your friendgroup who does talk to females irl and hang around them when they stop n say hi or whatever. He'll most likely introduce you to the girl n then you can get your name spread around like that.
if your still in school its a whole lot easier to talk to girls u legit js gotta be funny and tall (so you better grow nga). get close to one girl and then most girls will def have heard about u
alright i will try this advice thank you man🙏

Read below my name

Larp as lightskin

Love doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Im trying as well bhai
On paper i should have pus rn but im too high inhib
Us blackcels will ascend

• JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga
Im trying as well bhai
On paper i should have pus rn but im too high inhib
Us blackcels will ascend
inshallah we all all ascend. once i get a car it’s over yubo game in the summer and i should slay hard if everything works out🙏🙏

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
DNR bozo

I despise East Africans with a passion. You’d deserve to be ugly and 5’6 🤣🤣

Sudanese and Eritreans are disgusting ppl so far I’ve seen. Ethiopians i haven’t got anything against, used to be good friends with one. Sudanese I despise tho

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Sudanese and Eritreans are disgusting ppl so far I’ve seen. Ethiopians i haven’t got anything against, used to be good friends with one. Sudanese I despise tho
Australian? :feelshehe: