Planning Hair-Transplant -> how much Lower should Hairline be? - Looking for Morphs

Real

Real

Bronze
Hi there,

I had a Hair Transplant some years ago.. and I think I look much better than before.
But myself and also people (people here in the forum, ascendyourlooks, wheatwaffles..) think my hairline should still be lower.
(Actually when planning my first hair-transplant I told the doc that I want the hairline lower than he planned it, but he said it wouldn’t look good this low, it would look weird on an old guy, and I thought he knows what he is talking about; I am 37)

Now I plan another hair-transplant.
But before I go there I want to have a very good idea how much lower I want the hairline.

So I am thinking I would like to have morphs with lower hairline, perhaps
3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm lower ?

If someone is willing to make morphs I am happy,
and I would also be ok with paying a bit for it (eg by paypal?)

Pics:

ps
My Thirds are: (If I measured correctly, see the picture)
Now it's
6,76cm forehead -> 32%
6,8cm midface -> 33%
7,27cm lower face -> 35%
20,83cm

With 2cm of hair transplant it would be:
4,76cm forehead -> 25%
6,8cm midface -> 36%
7,27cm lower face -> 38%
18,83cm

With 0,5cm hair transplant it would be:
6,26cm forehead -> 31%
6,8cm midface -> 33%
7,27cm lower face -> 36%
20,33cm

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Danish_Retard, one job away and 1 other person
aqLrz8R_460s.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Biiyo03 and 3 others
Why doesn’t this guy have autism yet?

I don't think you need to lower it too much more because of your midface. You want it all to be harmonious. You also don't want to spend too much of your donor hair in case of more recession in the future.

LXFPDdf.jpg

Maybe this amount of lowering at most. I think your hair looks pretty good for someone who has had a hair transplant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, LastHopeForNorman, Real and 1 other person
0CBA7A57 0CD4 4D3D 8527 72759DC3B6F6
C9C4C150 206F 4018 B266 1195FABF2FE8

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Diremeyer, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
hairline lowering transplant often lead to unsatisfaying results .
You will never fraud good density and you will need follow up procedures

here is report of user who had hairline lowering done transplant way.
he regret it.

scalp advancent is only way for good results (on fin ofcourse)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Agendum and Diremeyer
hairline lowering transplant often lead to unsatisfaying results .
You will never fraud good density and you will need follow up procedures

he regret it.

scalp advancent is only way for good results (on fin ofcourse)

View attachment 1314136View attachment 1314137

View attachment 1314138View attachment 1314139View attachment 1314140View attachment 1314141
Hair transplants results are usually a lot worse for those of African descent, though, but I do agree to some degree. I had my hairline lowered a lot with my hair transplant and I'll have to get a new transplant to add density, because it ended up a little thin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Mongrelcel and LastHopeForNorman
Strong forehead

@Carnivore
Thanks !

@germanlooks

Wow, thanks a lot!
Wow, i love the result, i think my face looks much wider

I don't know how many millimetres you put it lower
(i'll probably go on fiver and book someone to make different options to be even more sure what i want, like 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm lower, and i would like to give you this job for money, please pm if you are a bit interested)

@LastHopeForNorman
he regret it.

Thanks!
I want to first decide how much lower it would be, then look into the 2 options
Forehead reduction= Hairline lowering surgery
or 2nd Hair Transplant

So far forehead reduction seems more logical for my goals to me

@All
Wow, i appreciate you Guys and this Forum
I notice thinking this Forum blows lookism out of the water

Would be chad if not those cuck eyes.

Focusing on all the wrong things my man..

Hair transplants results are usually a lot worse for those of African descent, though, but I do agree to some degree. I had my hairline lowered a lot with my hair transplant and I'll have to get a new transplant to add density, because it ended up a little thin.
what hair type has the best results from HTs?

what hair type has the best results from HTs?
Thick hair. I have thick hair, but the amount of grafts was too low for the large area my transplant covered.

I am pretty sure having darker hair is better, maybe brown hair is ideal for transplants. Blonde hair like I have can make it seem a see-through thin, especially with light shining at it.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Thick hair. I have thick hair, but the amount of grafts was too low for the large area my transplant covered.

I am pretty sure having darker hair is better, maybe brown hair is ideal for transplants. Blonde hair like I have can make it seem a see-through thin, especially with light shining at it.
what density grafts/cm^2 was ur transplant?

My clinic said they dont do hairline lowering surgery and it's in general only performed on trannies. :forcedsmile:

pics?

what density grafts/cm^2 was ur transplant?

My clinic said they dont do hairline lowering surgery and it's in general only performed on trannies. :forcedsmile:
It's not a hairline lowering surgery, they just place the grafts a little further down. Hairline lowering is something completely different. Most hair transplants will lower the hairline a little bit, as it has usually receded further back with hair loss.

I have to say I agree. I don't think lowering his transplant would do all that much for his looks, maybe a 0.3 gain at most. If that's worth the chance that it looks a little thin and having 12 months downtime plus being down a lot of money, I'm not so sure.

nah.

It's not a hairline lowering surgery, they just place the grafts a little further down. Hairline lowering is something completely different. Most hair transplants will lower the hairline a little bit, as it has usually receded further back with hair loss.

I have to say I agree. I don't think lowering his transplant would do all that much for his looks, maybe a 0.3 gain at most. If that's worth the chance that it looks a little thin and having 12 months downtime plus being down a lot of money, I'm not so sure.

nah.
?! what are u talking about. I thought hairline surgery had nothing to do with hair transplantations. they just move ur entire skin down.

?! what are u talking about. I thought hairline surgery had nothing to do with hair transplantations. they just move ur entire skin down.
Yes. I did not have hairline surgery, I had a hair transplant. OP is looking for a hair transplant. You don't get hairline lowering if you're already balding, it's for women and men with no hair loss.

Now I have to go to the gym, so later.

ideally you want this
Untitled 1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, faggotchadlite, ChristianChad and 6 others
Screenshot   2021 09 13T110937135 ideal hairline

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Real
@Supreme Cutecel
Thanks!!
I don't know how many millimetres you put it lower (and you filled temples)
(i'll probably go on fiver and book someone to make different options to be even more sure what i want, like 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm lower, and i would like to give you or germanlooks this job for money, please pm if you are a bit interested)

@justadude
LOL :)

@Linoob
Very interested in your Thougths what could be made, from best to worst
(I am looking into several things)

@Carnivore
I am already looking towards my grave, i got money now and i wanna looksmax all i can now and then live the rest of my days.
(I am also looking into micropigmentation after, to make the hair look more dense; also already after 4 months the worst is over)

(ps: Thread about a guy that got a hairline that is too low: https://looksmax.org/threads/look-at-how-fucked-this-hair-transplant-is-jfl.394519/)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justadude and Deleted member 14280
@Carnivore
Thanks !

@germanlooks

Wow, thanks a lot!

(i'll probably go on fiver and book someone to make different options to be even more sure what i want, like 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm lower, and i would like to give you this job for money, please pm if you are a bit interested)

@LastHopeForNorman

Thanks!
or 2nd Hair Transplant

@All
@Carnivore
Thanks !

@germanlooks

Wow, thanks a lot!

@LastHopeForNorman

Thanks!
or 2nd Hair Transplant

@All

1. Get a non-aspie hair cut (REMOVE THEM GREYS TOO)
2. Get rid of aspie stare
3. Get rid of aspie clothing
4. Orbital rim / zygo implants
4. Genioplasty
5. Tretinoin / Dermaneedling / skin care
6. Proper tan
7. Tattoos
8. Lift
9. Fix your eyebrows / get some eyebrows

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Elvisandreaa and Real
@Supreme Cutecel
Thanks!!
(i'll probably go on fiver and book someone to make different options to be even more sure what i want, like 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm lower, and i would like to give you or germanlooks this job for money, please pm if you are a bit interested)

@justadude

@Linoob

@Carnivore

I am already looking towards my grave, i got money now and i wanna looksmax all i can now and then live the rest of my days.
(I am also looking into micropigmentation after, to make the hair look more dense; also already after 4 months the worst is over)

(ps: Thread about a guy that got a hairline that is too low: https://looksmax.org/threads/look-at-how-fucked-this-hair-transplant-is-jfl.394519/)
maybe like 5 mm... the shape is more important i guess, heart shaped hairline is god tier.
i might have exagereted a bit but you got the idea on the temples
Sean Opry 819x1024 ideal

• +1
Reactions: Real and germanlooks
ur forhead suits you good, i don't think lowering it is a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Real
Wow, thanks a lot!

Tbh I just did this with a Smartphone App called „peachy“. I can’t do more detailed morphs because that’s probably only possible with photoshop.

• +1
you could need better temporal points and eyebrows too

• +1
@Supreme Cutecel
Thanks!!

@justadude

@Linoob

@Carnivore

Seriously, it's not hard. Most people here can be relatively chad with huge niche appeal if they just use their brain.

You're right though, you might need that second hair transplant.

XUTxTkG.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, MikeMew'sBitch, sorrowfulsad and 2 others
Seriously, it's not hard. Most people here can be relatively chad with huge niche appeal if they just use their brain.

You're right though, you might need that second hair transplant.

XUTxTkG.png
He is not going to get that kind of density with a hair transplant JFL :lul:

@Supreme Cutecel
Thanks!!

@justadude

@Linoob

@Carnivore

Instead of micropigmentation, try some toppik if you want to add some fake density, I use it on my hairline, it really helps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Elvisandreaa and Real
@quakociaptockh
Would be chad if not those cuck eyes.
Is this something fixable?

@Linoob
1. Get a non-aspie hair cut (REMOVE THEM GREYS TOO) -> shorter?
2. Get rid of aspie stare -> ...
3. Get rid of aspie clothing -> ok, style
4. Orbital rim / zygo implants -> have that planned at some point
4. Genioplasty -> ok, chin implant or genioplasty
5. Tretinoin / Dermaneedling / skin care -> i am on Tretinoin
6. Proper tan -> I am superwhite. Tried superfew melatonan 2 + tanning, got dark spots in face and thank god they went away again after stopping; tried tanning to no avail, trying fake tan and i like it but people tell me it looks fake
7. Tattoos -> face tattoo? Ok, this will be one of the last things i will think about i think
8. Lift -> I lift till 15 years, but yea i am thinking about roids
9. Fix your eyebrows / get some eyebrows -> i take oral minoxidil and topical minoxidil and castor oil since about 2 months.. don't see change so far.. i will look into makeup, microblading, brow hair transplant
Thanks! (put my comments next to the points)

@SixCRY
ur forhead suits you good, i don't think lowering it is a good idea
Thanks for your input

@Carnivore
"Instead of micropigmentation, try some toppik if you want to add some fake density, I use it on my hairline, it really helps."
Yea, i used toppik, i am thinking micropigmentation is basically like Toppik, but you apply it once and it stays for a few years, that sounds good to me

He is not going to get that kind of density with a hair transplant JFL :lul:

Instead of micropigmentation, try some toppik if you want to add some fake density, I use it on my hairline, it really helps.

1. You don't need super dense hair for this style

2. You missed the point of the morph entirely

1. You don't need super dense hair for this style

2. You missed the point of the morph entirely
You need more density than a hair transplant will provide that's for sure. Also, he will never have skin like that. That morph is very unrealistic.

You need more density than a hair transplant will provide that's for sure. Also, he will never have skin like that. That morph is very unrealistic.

I didn't even change his skin you dickhead just added zygos

Yes, you did, you retard.

lol???

Gave him some color, removed his dark circles and added zygos. Did nothing to his skin texture.

All achieveable IRL

lol???

Gave him some color, removed his dark circles and added zygos. Did nothing to his skin texture.

All achieveable IRL
That's literally his skin texture. You smoothened his skin, gave it a healthier glow and removed his undereye sagging/discolorating. You literally changed his entire skin. That kind of a difference is NOT achievable. He can definitely improve his skin, but not to Chad levels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Linoob
Hi..

what's best?

b8mp61S.jpg

or see here for one after the other:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Can you still attract females at 37?

How much lower is best?

Next step is to find a suitible surgeon - kinda competent (and ideally kinda close to me, i am in western europe)
for hairline reduction surgery.
I heard one thing about there needs to be done something post-op after 2 weeks - this would make it good if he is close by, well

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Next step is to find a suitible surgeon - kinda competent (and ideally kinda close to me, i am in western europe)
for hairline reduction surgery.
I heard one thing about there needs to be done something post-op after 2 weeks - this would make it good if he is close by, well
you mean scalp advancement?

One of the best looking models I've seen has a low asf hairline
karl-lagerfeld-x-modelco-launch-event-paris-france-shutterstock-editorial-9677963bv.jpg

Hi..

what's best?

b8mp61S.jpg

or see here for one after the other:

To get worthwhile answers the hairline should be with a slight widows peak in the examples; when you do a HT you'd want slightly receding temples. About how low, Germanlooks did a great morph. You shouldn't have it any lower than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725