Planning my first test cycle: Looking for reliable EU / French sources for test and ancillaries⁠

00_cactus

00_cactus

Iron
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Posts
59
Reputation
18
Hey guys, I'm planning to start my first test cycle soon.


I'm asking for your help because I'd like to find reliable sources to get my hands on these products.


I live in France, so I can only source products from within Europe.


Along with testosterone, this also covers all of the following products:


Dutasteride (for hair loss)


Aromatase Inhibitors


Accutane (20–40 mg)


HCG (for... you know what)


And finally, Nolvadex


I'm imploring Europeans, and more specifically the French, to help me out with sources. Unfortunately, in France, you can't get anything without a prescription.


Thanks
 
driadashop.to if you insist on EU source
 

Similar threads

jzas
Replies
1
Views
38
decorative straw42
D
PhillipJFry
Replies
5
Views
55
RoidedFighter
RoidedFighter
Q
Replies
3
Views
79
adamplouzx
adamplouzx
Ill change ts later
Replies
12
Views
107
Hexmask
Hexmask
harvikmogsu
Replies
6
Views
69
harvikmogsu
harvikmogsu

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Schlüsselbein
Back
Top