Planning to run hgh, clen, & cardarine

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Shouldn't stunt T but will also turn me into an aesthetic superhuman. Already ordered the cardarine. if anybody has a legit source for clen that works with a credit card would save me some time.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11748
aesthetic superhuman
no lol

hgh is only good for recovery

and carderine (is T suppressive) and clen will only make you leaner (heart related problems)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
Mirin low inhibition

• +1
Use salbutamol instead of clen, it's the same with less sides. And they may give it to you in the pharmacy if you are "asthmatic".

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer and Lux
HGH takes months to work and fucks with your insulin sensitivity and blood sugar (my fasting blood sugar was 110 on 4 iu of HGH ED); clen is cardiotoxic, salbutamol or albuterol are safer for your heart. cardarine is GOAT; dm if you need a source for anything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, huntergatherer and Lux
HGH takes months to work and fucks with your insulin sensitivity and blood sugar (my fasting blood sugar was 110 on 4 iu of HGH ED); clen is cardiotoxic, salbutamol or albuterol are safer for your heart. cardarine is GOAT; dm if you need a source for anything
are you sure about Hgh? athletes have abnormally high blood glucose levels, which gives you incredible strength

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, huntergatherer and Lux
are you sure about Hgh? athletes have abnormally high blood glucose levels, which gives you incredible strength
Yea insulin insensitivity is pretty common with HGH, I'm just saying you better keep your diet clean and do a lot of cardio or HGH (and MK) is a one way street to getting fat and diabetes

Yea insulin insensitivity is pretty common with HGH, I'm just saying you better keep your diet clean and do a lot of cardio or HGH (and MK) is a one way street to getting fat and diabetes
does hgh make your insulin sensitivity worse because it turns fat into glucose and leaves you in a hyperglycemic state?hgh usually leaves you with extremely thin and low bf skin how it can make you fat? also the insulin resistance is like a high bf collateral (fat people are really fucked subhumans)

does hgh make your insulin sensitivity worse because it turns fat into glucose and leaves you in a hyperglycemic state?hgh usually leaves you with extremely thin and low bf skin how it can make you fat? also the insulin resistance is like a high bf collateral (fat people are really fucked subhumans)
regarding glucose see: https://sci-hub.se/10.1159/000182185

Also HGH doesn't directly make you fat; exogenous HGH just stimulates the release of ghrelin making you hungry. On 4-5 IU everyday I was ravenously hungry and it was pretty hard to control my appetite tbh. I was downing nearly a gallon of milk a day in addition to a fuck ton of other shit. As long as you're able to control yourself and not over eat, you should be fine.

What does cardarine do

What does cardarine do
it's a PPAR delta agonist, essentially endurance in a bottle. Allows your skeletal muscle to uptake more glucose, increase fatty acid oxidation (improving insulin/blood sugar profile). If you're an endurance athlete it's probably the best drug for doping currently besides ITPP (which is now impossible to find) and EPO.

• +1
Reactions: huntergatherer and Deleted member 13197
Shouldn't stunt T but will also turn me into an aesthetic superhuman. Already ordered the cardarine. if anybody has a legit source for clen that works with a credit card would save me some time.
pareteopharma for clen they also have chep pharma opti hgh

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back