Plans after ascension?

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
For me after I get my 2 surgery’s I would go out join a community or something and meet people and girls and traveling with my future girl and explore new things

And be the best version and use my looks to get anything I want in life

Because without looks you can’t reach far in life from my experience

Anyway what about you guys? What are you guys plans after you maximize your looks?

Go towards my goals in life and Fuck ALL types of women (not all but most)

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
use my looks to get anything I want in life

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Npcdoomer, Mateusz74, ULTRATERAX63 and 4 others
I will also visit the golden temple in Amritsar and pray and thank God for what he has given me.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Read this quote by delon you yellowfever

"I am like that, I do stupid things. I have been in prison. I was a little thug. All I had was my face,"

Your face = your future,quality of life,ect

I would go out join a community or something and meet people and girls and traveling with my future girl and explore new things

you can already do this. just leave your basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, Currycellmate, Framletgod and 6 others
you're naive thinking your looks and IRL perception will change so much you will live like a new person compared to how you live now

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, ULTRATERAX63, Achathin and 7 others
Read this quote by delon you yellowfever

"I am like that, I do stupid things. I have been in prison. I was a little thug. All I had was my face,"

Your face = your future,quality of life,ect
I'm not denying that, but you're delusional if you think you can get anything with your face, even after the 2 surgeries you mentioned.

you're naive thinking your looks and IRL perception will change so much you will live like a new person compared to how you live now
You go out = get disrespected by society and chads get all women and respect JFL

I have went to many different places but I’m not satisfied with the result

So yea
I'm not denying that, but you're delusional if you think you can get anything with your face, even after the 2 surgeries you mentioned.
Yes I can lol

You have no idea how much people life’s improved after getting some surgery’s

Notice how being good looking makes your life 50% easier
Notice how the unattractive individuals didn’t get offered a job didn’t get help didn’t make it to teaching and add to all that no one liked them or care about them

Looks = everything

Last edited:
You go out = get disrespected by society and chads get all women and respect JFL

I have went to many different places but I’m not satisfied with the result

So yea
only the most hardcore surgeries(like le fort) or roids will give you such change that you will constantly feel like you're treated different

minor surgeries will help you look better, may get treated somewhat better, but your life will be more or less the same as now

you can still improve your looks but just lol at putting your life on pause until you get done with surgeries (btw i suspect when you finish the surgeries you either wont be satsified with the outcome or you find another flaw)

only the most hardcore surgeries(like le fort) or roids will give you such change that you will constantly feel like you're treated different

minor surgeries will help you look better, may get treated somewhat better, but your life will be more or less the same as now
Rhinoplasty + lip lift Is 80% of my problems

Moneymaxxing, laycountmaxxing, probably moving to another country and changing my identity, Instagram/YouTubemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and mido the slayer

Not really most people don’t need lefort but they need jaw implant,rhinoplasty,hair transplant,lip lift,low body fat
Moneymaxxing, laycountmaxxing, probably moving to another country and changing my identity, Instagram/YouTubemaxxing.
What country you are planing to go?

Not really most people don’t need lefort but they need jaw implant,rhinoplasty,hair transplant,lip lift,low body fat
Yes all those things are great on paper.

Yet, I have never seen a surgerycel transformation where: 1. it looks natural, not comical, not fake, not plastic, actually indistinguishable 2. improves looks so much that person's life is vastly different (from normie to chad for example) 3. person is satisfied with the outcome and goes on with his life as an "ascended" person.

As far as i'm concerned surgery is just another cope for incels with shit genetics thinking people will actually treat them different IRL

If you "ascended" through minor things, it was your inhibition holding you back all along, most likely

Travelling, kind of want to do what my brother did, go travel for a while before settling down.
Idc about getting laid, never been an issue for me.

but theres so much to see in this world, I want to see whats out there before im bogged down with responsibilities etc

Yes all those things are great on paper.

Yet, I have never seen a surgerycel transformation where: 1. it looks natural, not comical, not fake, not plastic, actually indistinguishable 2. improves looks so much that person's life is vastly different (from normie to chad for example) 3. person is satisfied with the outcome and goes on with his life as an "ascended" person

If you "ascended" through minor things, it was your inhibition holding you back all along, most likely
No lol

I use to get rejected by foids
It’s like women are naturally programmed to not get close to me (no I don’t stink or anything) and how come rhinoplasty is minor thing???

Left ugly would not smash, right average would smash

It’s the small things that makes you attractive few harmony and millimeters in bones that will decide your future on this earth

Are you even blackpilled?
Travelling, kind of want to do what my brother did, go travel for a while before settling down.
Idc about getting laid, never been an issue for me.

but theres so much to see in this world, I want to see whats out there before im bogged down with responsibilities etc
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Lol so you are a chad and you get laid? JFL get off this site

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
One year ago I would have asked someone to be my dad or smth haha right now don't know what to say. Live a bit for a change lol.

No lol

It’s like women are naturally programmed to not get close to me (no I don’t stink or anything) and how come rhinoplasty is minor thing???
View attachment 82752

It’s the small things that makes you attractive few harmony and millimeters in bones that will decide your future on this earth

you didnt understand the point of my post

i didnt say looks are not everything

i meant foids will still see you for the genetic trash you are, despite your rhino and lip lift

you will still be manlet, ethnic, small skull, brainlet etc. prime girls opinion about you will be indifferent post surgery compared to now

your life will simply just not change the way you want it. you are chasing an imaginary dragon you're never going to catch

• JFL
Settle down with a cutie

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides

i meant foids will still see you for the genetic trash you are, despite your rhino and lip lift

you will still be manlet, ethnic, small skull, brainlet etc. prime girls opinion about you will be indifferent post surgery compared to now

your life will simply just not change the way you want it. you are chasing an imaginary dragon you're never going to catch
JFL at this cope

You don’t have to tell them JFL at your bluepill brain

Many people lives changed after few surgery’s

And I’m not small skull ethnic loser

I’m white skin Mediterranean with average skull

• +1
life in woodcabin tbh

No lol

View attachment 82752

I think she had done smth else tbh

• +1
I will thank god everyday for not being born a curry or ricecel.

JFL at this cope

You don’t have to tell them JFL at your bluepill brain

Many people lives changed after few surgery’s

And I’m not small skull ethnic loser

you call me bluepilled, yet if you were blackpilled you would've already killed yourself

the only thing holding you back is your low testosterone levels, might as well hop on tranny drugs and transition considering you're guaranteed homosexual

It depends on the level of attractiveness achieved from ascending tho

• +1
Get a PSL 4 gf.

you call me bluepilled, yet if you were blackpilled you would've already killed yourself

the only thing holding you back is your low testosterone levels, might as well hop on tranny drugs and transition considering you're guaranteed homosexual
😂😂 :bluepill: :bluepill:

You lookism fags are like robots muh blackpill will make you kill yourself many people are blackpilled and no one of them killed their self
Excepting reality is the hardest part in life and you seem can’t accept it

Ever wondered why good looking people are successful,popular,and have many options in dating the opposite gender? And ugly people are nothing To women eyes and society eyes you have no value I have went outside and I know what I’m talking about
I’m average after lip lift and rhinoplasty I might be 6.5-7.2/10 Or even higher imo because those are my main flows

you will go up in attractiveness, but most people here who believe surgery is their savior, will simply never be satisfied with outcome of surgery, no matter what.

there are some rare cases where it can be actual life changing difference, but for other cases its just mental masturbation

brutal pill indeed

you will go up in attractiveness, but most people here who believe surgery is their savior, will simply never be satisfied with outcome of surgery, no matter what.

there are some rare cases where it can be actual life changing difference, but for other cases its just mental masturbation

brutal pill indeed
Reminder that the small things what makes people attractive

• +1
ascension is a cope

No lol

View attachment 82752

Just rhino?

i just want to treat girls like shit on dating apps

Reminder that the small things what makes people attractive
yes but these small things need to be harmonious with eachother. people can just tell something is off if you alter with your natural harmony too much

the girl you linked is basically the same in real life, you would fuck her in both instances and she gets treated similar pre/post

• JFL

:feelsbadman:

I need to get rhino and gym max, skin care tips are good on here too.
plus i like to help others and shitpost lol

• JFL
Retreat with my gf to some shithole like South Dakota where we'll not be bothered

yes but these small things need to be harmonious with eachother. people can just tell something is off if you alter with your natural harmony too much

the girl you linked is basically the same in real life, you would fuck her in both instances and she gets treated similar pre/post
im sure I will move from invisible to invisible after surgery’s

JFL I have both to lose
get off this site then you inbred cunt
Looks is cope

Just take shower and be nice tehe

don't except to go much from surgeries. you can't be 4/10 from to 7/10 just by that.

• +1
don't except to go much from surgeries. you can't be 4/10 from to 7/10 just by that.
1-2 point yea that’s my plan I’m already average 5-5.5/10

And I have some minor flows that brings me down so hopefully i will get them fixed soon

im sure I will move from invisible to invisible after surgery’s

JFL I have both to lose
you are a manlet/framelet. you are not seen masculine and man enough by girls. this will remain forever, despite changing your nose and lips by few milimeters

you refuse to change in the department you lack the most in(gym, muscles, roids, tatoo, tan etc) and cope with your high class, phenotypes whereas in real life you're dead invisible

1-2 point yea that’s my plan I’m already average 5-5.5/10

And I have some minor flows that brings me down so hopefully i will get them fixed soon

i reckon i've seen your face before, you need to fix your uee, narrow jaw and upper third.

ZSO
fat grafting
fillers are your way to go

but still, you will be only above average, it needs some very dramatic results to change from average to at least a chadlite.

4/10 is average btw, stop using autistic reddit rating system

• +1
you are a manlet/framelet. you are not seen masculine and man enough by girls. this will remain forever, despite changing your nose and lips by few milimeters

you refuse to change in the department you lack the most in(gym, muscles, roids, tatoo, tan etc) and cope with your high class, phenotypes whereas in real life you're dead invisible
Cope
I have good frame but yea low body mass and I’m working on it by doing exercises

Most guys with girls are not even muscular but they have good face

And JFL women are repulsed by guys who use foids
i reckon i've seen your face before, you need to fix your uee, narrow jaw and upper third.

ZSO
fat grafting
fillers are your way to go

but still, you will be only above average, it needs some very dramatic results to change from average to at least a chadlite.

4/10 is average btw, stop using autistic reddit rating system
Upper third??? Like hair transplant? JFL

Yea I’m starting with lips and nose and than I will look at the jaw later

And what is uee?

Cope
I have good frame but yea low body mass and I’m working on it by doing exercises

they like tall men with good faces. you are a manlet and you dont have a good face

they like tall men with good faces. you are a manlet and you dont have a good face
Thanks for ego boost faggot

Now get off my face
You are bringing me down instead of up

And I’m average height btw

And I’m improving my face by supplements,good diet,working out and some surgery’s in near future

Thanks for ego boost faggot

Now get off my face
You are bringing me down instead of up

And I’m average height btw

And I’m improving my face by supplements,good diet,working out and some surgery’s in near future

improvement is always good, but your life will not change the way you want it unless you do drastic steps like very invasive surgeries, roids, hardcore drugs(low inhib drugs or stims)

you are not james bond. you are not alain delon. you are not masculine. you are not high class. you don't have a pretty face. you are seen as genetic dead end by girls in real life. your supplements and tennis lessons won't make your body non-frail looking or intimidating. you are not respected by girls or males. your cute little lip lift and rhinoplasty will not change these things

your life will not be different as long as you aren't willing to do the drastic steps required and drop your ego

Cope

Upper third??? Like hair transplant? JFL

Yea I’m starting with lips and nose and than I will look at the jaw later

And what is uee?

typo, i mean the glabella. you need width