Plastic surgeon told me to do WHAT??

Litchi4423

Litchi4423

Iron
WTF?
Just come out of his office. He said that my chin was not recessed enough to have a sliding genio or chin implant. So he propose chin lipofilling??
I also asked him about my buccal fat removal and he said it was loose skin and that I can't do nothing about it??
So basically it's over?
Fuck this shit

He is one of the most famous surgeons in my country, charged me 100€ for the consultation and fucking told me that my chin was not recessed enough??
Spend only 10min in his office for that? lipofilling? by taking my fat and inject me in my chin?

that surgeon finessed the shit out of you, tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 3270 and 8 others
241178511 242352527776718 7262560014510305343 n
look at my fucking chin and underchin. not recessed enough?? fuck this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, HQNPmaxxing and 11 others
He wanted to scam you

Lipofiling chin is bad and dont fix main issue.
go to other surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 275
He wanted to scam you

Lipofiling chin is bad and dont fix main issue.
go to other surgeon.
yeah I agree but its weird because he's a very renowned surgeon.
I will go to see a maxfac surgeon who also do genios

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Just go to another surgeon and pick one that has a good reputation in the PSL scene

go find a blackpilled surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and Constantin Denis
Just go to another surgeon and pick one that has a good reputation in the PSL scene
i'm neither from uk or us. I live in france and idk if there are blackpilled surgeons here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
i'm neither from uk or us. I live in france and idk if there are blackpilled surgeons here
It's 2021 you can visit other countries you know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13137, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
surely bimax + genio would be better for this guy than just genio?
i had xrays and ct scans and everyody, ortho + surgeon told me bimax was not necessary. i'm no way recessed enough to have it so no one will accept that

It's 2021 you can visit other countries you know
yeah but i don't have the money to go to the us
maybe uk but with covid i don't think it's going to be right now

i had xrays and ct scans and everyody, ortho + surgeon told me bimax was not necessary. i'm no way recessed enough to have it so no one will accept that
well you just said that the top surgeon in France offered you "chin lipofilling" instead of a genioplasty, so i think it's safe to say that the surgeons there are unreliable.

Google Dr. Zarrinbal he might be an option for you he is pretty blackpilled afaik

well you just said that the top surgeon in France offered you "chin lipofilling" instead of a genioplasty, so i think it's safe to say that the surgeons there are unreliable.
he's a plastic surgeon not maxfac maybe that's why
he doesn't even do sliding genio, just implant or lipofilling

Google Dr. Zarrinbal he might be an option for you he is pretty blackpilled afaik
i don't speak german how am i supposed to understand or be understood?

i don't speak german how am i supposed to understand or be understood?
Pretty sure he has some international patients so english should be sufficient but just write him a fucking email and ask tbh

Putin gros tu casses les couilles fait le test d'apnée t'es récessif et arrête de cope tu auras ta bimax

C'est qui le gar que t'es aller?

Pretty sure he has some international patients so english should be sufficient but just write him a fucking email and ask tbh
i will look into that

Putin gros tu casses les couilles fait le test d'apnée t'es récessif et arrête de cope tu auras ta bimax

C'est qui le gar que t'es aller?
j'ai pris rdv pour dans 5 jours pour le test d'apnée!
Dr louafi

WTF?
Just come out of his office. He said that my chin was not recessed enough to have a sliding genio or chin implant. So he propose chin lipofilling??
I also asked him about my buccal fat removal and he said it was loose skin and that I can't do nothing about it??
So basically it's over?
Fuck this shit
be carefull dude your surgeon is shit.
you in no way need to have a recessed chin to get chin implant, for genio I don't know.
He probably told you that because he don't do this kind of operation but still wanted your money.
iF YOU're under 30 you shouldn't have loose skin or your cheeks;
go see another surgeon asap, this one is clearly either inexperienced (dangerous) or a liar (even more dangerous).

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
be carefull dude your surgeon is shit.
you in no way need to have a recessed chin to get chin implant, for genio I don't know.
He probably told you that because he don't do this kind of operation but still wanted your money.
iF YOU're under 30 you shouldn't have loose skin or your cheeks;
go see another surgeon asap, this one is clearly either inexperienced (dangerous) or a liar (even more dangerous).
wdym I shouldn't get chin implant? i mean chin implants and genios give pretty much the same results.
And he told me I have loose skin because I lost 12 kgs... wtf?
he's supposed to be one of the most famous surgeons but yeah i think he tried to scam me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Hahaha imagine getting fat injectied into your chin :ROFLMAO: Surgeons are sometimes really bluepilled idiots

wdym I shouldn't get chin implant? i mean chin implants and genios give pretty much the same results.
And he told me I have loose skin because I lost 12 kgs... wtf?
he's supposed to be one of the most famous surgeons but yeah i think he tried to scam me
maybe he is famous because he does silicone tits, noses and lip fillers to females?

maybe he is famous because he does silicone tits, noses and lip fillers to females?
yeah maybe you're right.
The appointment only lasted 10 min and he gave me the feeling to not care at all. Really disapointed
For him, my chin is ok, my jawline is ok and for the fat under my chin, I should "live with it and accept it" fuck off u stupid shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I will do the sleep apnea test and if it's positive i can have bimax
otherwise i'm fucked

germany? netherlands? austria? swiss???

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
Just a question, have you ever had braces? What movements were done?
yeah when I was a teenager.
Ortho yesterday said that my teeths were fine... and the only thing we can do is closing the gath between my 2 front teeth for 2,5k but I feel it's not worth it

yeah when I was a teenager.
Ortho yesterday said that my teeths were fine... and the only thing we can do is closing the gath between my 2 front teeth for 2,5k but I feel it's not worth it
What movements were done? Your lower teeth were moved forward?

think so yes but not sure
also gaps closed between teeths
Your upper front teeth are indeed forward enough. What is interesting is that the ANS is so far back in relation to the front teeth. Maybe that is the reason behind the less than straight nose? When Coceancig does surgeries he tries to reach the line with all four points.

Your lower third is definitely recessed, like 6 mm. How big is your overjet? If it's too little maybe push back the lower teeth back by 1-2mm or so? If your overjet is already like 3mm you might not need to push back the lower teeth at all. Then 2mm BSSO + 4mm genioplasty.

i'm getting hair transplant this month
After that rhino and then some sort of chin jaw work

I'm starting to think that a small chin implant to give me a little width and height and projection combined with some lipo/slubmental tightening might be the best bet for me. If I hate it I can remove it. Saw some bad genio results that have put me off and bimax is just too much of a commitment

I think my chin is similar to yours. The recession/weakness isn't mega but could clearly be improved

i'm getting hair transplant this month
After that rhino and then some sort of chin jaw work

I'm starting to think that a small chin implant to give me a little width and height and projection combined with some lipo/slubmental tightening might be the best bet for me. If I hate it I can remove it. Saw some bad genio results that have put me off and bimax is just too much of a commitment

I think my chin is similar to yours. The recession/weakness isn't mega but could clearly be improved
I'm hesitating to have hair transplant first as well.
Do you think it can improve my face more than genio or bimax?

No Bimax indicated for you, your airway is almost 1cm in the lateral x ray.
A sliding genio would be great though.

look at my scans: View attachment 1306780View attachment 1306781
ortho rulled out osteomies
Honestly, when I first saw your x-ray, I was confused because it looks so well-developed, but your face in photos doesn't. It's a unique case (from what I have seen). It looks like genio might help you a bit, but it would be marginal (very little improvement for the $ and recovery time you spend on it).

What I would speculate is that you suffer from things like bad fat distribution and hyoid placement compared to a lot of other people with bad profiles. I would look into things like submental liposuction and buccal fat removal (not very effective on its own, but can be decent when combined with other procedures). Maybe even a chin wing would help you improve the appearance of that area overall.