Plastic surgery, mole removal?

Registerednurse

Registerednurse

Iron
I am pretty pale and i have alot of moles on my face i want to get rid of, i think i got them cause i spent alot of time outside as a kid? Anyways i was wondering how the treatments are for these kind of procedures and how much do they cost? I also wonder if they come back or not and if it leaves any visible scars.
pic related is similar to something i have

Attachments

• mole removal.jpg
    mole removal.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 85
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 5891, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
foid

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and UglyGod360
I want to fuck you in every hole so badly till you squirm because of how hard my cock will alter the shape of your maxilla.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 11171, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
I'm not sure how much they cost, but they don't leave scars and don't usually come back. Tom Holland had one on his face he got removed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I'm not sure how much they cost, but they don't leave scars and don't usually come back. Tom Holland had one on his face he got removed.
even if they don't penetrate the skin?

ginger friend of mine had to get 20 removed after developing a bunch of new ones after Melanotan 2 usage.

but insurance covered it because of the skin-cancer risk with increased numbers of moles, and they didn‘t leave any scars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
ginger friend of mine had to get 20 removed after developing a bunch of new ones after Melanotan 2 usage.

but insurance covered it because of the skin-cancer risk with increased numbers of moles, and they didn‘t leave any scars
how is the procedure? is it like laser based or do they cut into your skin with a scalpel?

Ew asian. Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, maxxedfalloutdweller, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
i said pic related is something similar to what i have, i didn't say it was me retard
U said pic related so I thought the second one was you. People these days really don't know how to talk.

foid. then again gays are allowed so why wouldn't foids be

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
them sort of moles are almost like freckles, and likely they'd laser them off. Shouldn't leave any scars.
I had a slightly 'deeper' one near my lower cheek lasered off once and despite it being done by some hack surgeon whilst his dog wondered around the operating table, and it looking awful for about 2 weeks, it still didn't scar, so you're pretty safe lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 10524
The laser mole removal is very safe, painless, and doesn't scar as long as you avoid the sun while it is healing and use Polysporin. I've had four removed without a trace.

The laser mole removal is very safe, painless, and doesn't scar as long as you avoid the sun while it is healing and use Polysporin. I've had four removed without a trace.
cost? And what country did you get them removed in?

Either a foid or 12yr old kid
Bannable in both cases

Why is everyone without reading comprehension itt?

They have pens on amazon for 20 dollars that remove them lmao dont pay hundreds for it

Check my last post to save your life from mole