Plastic surgery

P

Phillybeard1996

Kraken
Which area is prone to look more unnatural when getting surgery lips nose chin or jaw?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, ManzareK, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
That depends on the approaches taken. Too much filler in any place will usually look bad with time

But if you want a straight answer I would say lips since there aren't a lot of alternatives or wide array of surgeries for them. There isnt a great solution that exists for many aesthetic lip concerns and people try to apply what we have, usually not adequate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6403, Cain and 3 others
That depends on the approaches taken. Too much filler in any place will usually look bad with time

But if you want a straight answer I would say lips since there aren't a lot of alternatives or wide array of surgeries for them. There isnt a great solution that exists for many aesthetic lip concerns and people try to apply what we have, usually not adequate
Chin most of the time imo look very natural

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4416 and RealSurgerymax
nose 100% because lots of surgeons tend to give people cookie cutter noses that don't fit their faces

lips depends on what exactly is being done, if you get fillers and overdo it then obviously you're prone to look retarded

chin is almost always fine

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Phillybeard1996

what do you mean exactly with lips?

nose 100% because lots of surgeons tend to give people cookie cutter noses that don't fit their faces

lips depends on what exactly is being done, if you get fillers and overdo it then obviously you're prone to look retarded

chin is almost always fine
I agree its either nose or lips jaw usaully looks natural but sometimes can look fake chin most of the time look natural and great

I'd start with lips, it's easily noticeable when work has been done there, even slight lip filler.

The next I'd say is the nose, most people get a rhinoplasty when instead they need maxilla/jaw work, so it's noticeable that the nose looks uncanny, other times they get a really legit tiny nose that just looks unnatural.

Then I'd say the chin, sometimes implants can look fine, but chin implants are normally not noticeable, same with chin filler you can kind of mask it there quite easy.

Last is jaw, it's not likely that even an implant will be obvious, unless it's done shit and too big for your face, decent jaw surgery like Bimax, DJS is normally what is needed for the jaw, even the nose most times and the chin can be fixed with a Genioplasty instead of an implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, LastHopeForNorman and Phillybeard1996