Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)

TITUS

TITUS

Kraken
For 50 bux you buy a centrifugue and for 10 bux you buy the blood tubes and all the rest to make your own PRP, with your own blood, anytime you want for free. They are injecting this shit on your scalp for 400$ for hair growth, reducing acne scars, post-microneedling, etc.
Is this just another jew marketing gimmick or does it work? Anyone has experiences with this? Are the studies backing this up legit or more paid for junk science?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Gaston
Use in an office setting is not approved by the FDA
Similarly, another 2017 review for treating pain on skin graft donor sites found the evidence for benefit was poor
It has not been shown to be useful for bone healing

coping niggas be like

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and middayshowers
" hair growth, reducing acne scars, post-microneedling", who the fuck is talking about injecting it in your tendons.

" hair growth, reducing acne scars, post-microneedling", who the fuck is talking about injecting it in your tendons.
nigga its just cope like supplements, baldcel clinic was gonna scam me but i had done my research

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725 and TITUS
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
So how are roids, ghrp, hgh ,ghrh going to fix my acne scars? you are reading another topic.

saw a tiktoker who says fin and min weren't very effective, but with prp his hair became back to normal.

PRP is legit though for collagen in your face and for nasolabial folds or undereye area. So if you can inject this shit all over your face every month you will likely look younger than you are as you age