Playing real football is one of the biggest smv maxes

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Imagine performing well in front of JBs, they will have no option but to drool over you as you smoothly dribble through the defense

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

200w

It really doesn't get any more satisfying than controlling a ball with your feet, it's the ultimate skill showdown. That's why hand dominated sports are for pussies

Fcb fc bayern

Also scoring a goal in front of girls and doing a cool celebration will bost your smv immensely

58b5df7792ce12431ef90b285255914b

Tumblr or0u9uCad71sjwrnlo1 400

And people who play sports where they just run into each other with no real skill at all think they're the Chads

Fumbles 4 all0

Cropped oline fail

You haven't seen the half of it. You need to play a true aesthetic and skill demanding sport to impress girls

1391796516 street football tricks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik, watah, DarkTriadBeliever and 12 others
Man I miss playing football at this court at my old house when I was 12. I'd always come home from school and go there, it was like 10 seconds of walking. Everyone accepted each other, you'd play with kids of all ages and pro's sometimes. It was really fun.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Good thread this is actually so true, I don't know a single dude that played football growing up who is incel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, itiswhatitis1, N1666 and 2 others
Man I miss playing football at this court at my old house when I was 12. I'd always come home from school and go there, it was like 10 seconds of walking. Everyone accepted each other, you'd play with kids of all ages and pro's sometimes. It was really fun.
The dopamine release is just insane, that's why I started playing it again

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
The question is: are females able to appreciate the technical gesture of a footballer, since they are not interested in sport?
Put simply, taking away the social impact that females are able to appreciate, and calibrating the evolutionary impact associated with dominance of certain athletic gestures, are we sure that they would appreciate fine gestures, such as ball control in tight situations? I think not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and isis_Bleach
The question is: are females able to appreciate the technical gesture of a footballer, since they are not interested in sport?
Put simply, taking away the social impact that females are able to appreciate, and calibrating the evolutionary impact associated with dominance of certain athletic gestures, are we sure that they would appreciate fine gestures, such as ball control in tight situations? I think not
Of course they are, the movements required in football involve skills and athleticism that are inherently recognizable by humans as impressive. Just watch this video where two american girls react to Messi

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
that's not real football

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, ss07, bourgeoizyzz and 1 other person
Imagine performing well in front of JBs, they will have no option but to drool over you as you smoothly dribble through the defense

View attachment 3195682

View attachment 3195692

It really doesn't get any more satisfying than controlling a ball with your feet, it's the ultimate skill showdown. That's why hand dominated sports are for pussies

View attachment 3195698

Also scoring a goal in front of girls and doing a cool celebration will bost your smv immensely

View attachment 3195713

View attachment 3195726

And people who play sports where they just run into each other with no real skill at all think they're the Chads

View attachment 3195731

View attachment 3195743

You haven't seen the half of it. You need to play a true aesthetic and skill demanding sport to impress girls

View attachment 3195739
>real football

also the best plays in american football look way more high T than the ones in soccer

• +1
Reactions: ss07 and anthony111553
I think OP means "mud people football"

Enjoyed in 3rd world countries everywhere

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Of course they are, the movements required in football involve skills and athleticism that are inherently recognizable by humans as impressive. Just watch this video where two american girls react to Messi

They react this way because his name is Messi, if he were a child from the favela they would recognise the quality (sort of) but not appreciate it

Lol, no they aren't...
They like footballers because of their status, the money they make and because they are usually more athletic and well built.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, isis_Bleach, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
that's not real football
>real football

also the best plays in american football look way more high T than the ones in soccer
End it, you pathetic wannabes. Do you have any idea how incredibly untalented you need to be to take up a sport where you can play while being an obese 300lb sack of fat. All you do is carry a ball with your hand while dogpiling on each other and you think you can compare to this

200w 1

Hahaha, don't make me laugh.

What do you even do with an eggball other than throw it or catch it like a god playing fetch

200w 2

Jags fan wth

Attachments

• 200w (1).gif
    200w (1).gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
End it, you pathetic wannabes. Do you have any idea how incredibly untalented you need to be to take up a sport where you can play while being an obese 300lb sack of fat. All you do is carry a ball with your hand while dogpiling on each other and you think you can compare to this

View attachment 3195799

What do you even do with an eggball other than throw it or catch it like a god playing fetch

View attachment 3195789

View attachment 3195793
as opposed to all you have to do is kick a ball

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and moredatesmorerapes
They react this way because his name is Messi, if he were a child from the favela they would recognise the quality (sort of) but not appreciate it
They don't know who he is lol there's no status halo in this case

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
They don't know who he is lol there's no status halo in this case
They partly know, they recognise the importance of Messi from the views. For females social status and ability are hardly separable in these cases
I have to see the video, but if I did, I would be sure that the reactions would be incongruous with actual status-free reactions

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
as opposed to all you have to do is kick a ball
At a specific target, with a player defending your shots, as opposed to scoring just from crossing a line that spans across the whole field. I could go on and on about how much more difficult and skill demanding it is, boy

At a specific target, with a player defending your shots, as opposed to scoring just from crossing a line that spans across the whole field. I could go on and on about how much more difficult and skill demanding it is, boy
you think players don't defend the passes in american football? JFL at ur low iq

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Rugby Players imo have higher SMV as far as European Sports is concerned most Soccer Players
lets be honest look like twinks for the most part only a select few of them are Robust looking and
have women lusting for them

you think players don't defend the passes in american football? JFL at ur low iq
Didn't say that and don't care, the point is they don't just kick the ball and that's it, you have to beat the goalkeeper and shoot it past his defending, there needs to be specific precision.

Didn't say that and don't care, the point is they don't just kick the ball and that's it, you have to beat the goalkeeper and shoot it past his defending, there needs to be specific precision.
wow so complex

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
it's not, your using hands and legs in american football
Only for punting the ball away and kicking it through the goalposts, which is why saying that all you do is kick the ball in real football is stupid because they actually have to control and handle the ball while running, try doing that as opposed to just kicking the ball, i promise you'll trip over yourself. Hahahah

Rugby is the chad game.

Football is by far most skill demanding sport out there...I played several other sports with the ball and none of them come close to this in the term of skill and coordination
200w-1-gif.3195799

Football players have the highest SMV in the world.
Lol @ americucks coping, I would be ashamed to even take part in an activity where 120 kg landwhales can play let alone call it sport let alone compare it to real football...also lol @ those fat fucks wearing protective gear like pussies they are...rugby players at least don't wear armour lol.
American fatball is like a pussy version of rugby.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan and vanillaicecream
Football is by far most skill demanding sport out there...I played several other sports with the ball and none of them come close to this in the term of skill and coordination
200w-1-gif.3195799

Football players have the highest SMV in the world.
Lol @ americucks coping, I would be ashamed to even take part in an activity where 120 kg landwhales can play let alone call it sport let alone compare it to real football...also lol @ those fat fucks wearing protective gear like pussies they are...rugby players at least don't wear armour lol.
American fatball is like a pussy version of rugby.
its easily baseball. Baseball is the hardest sport. U are a legend in baseball if you can get a hit just 3 out of 10 times. 30% success rate makes u a legend. Also u have to hit a small ball going 99mph. Its by far the hardest sport skill wise

View attachment 3195799

View attachment 3195789

View attachment 3195793
thats like saying foids wanna fuck clowns cuz they can juggle. jfl no technical ability for ur frame

Real football, American football is for chads. Soccer is a girls sport. It's for people who like Dubai, JDM cars, baggy jeans and listen to J Cole.

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
Jfl, this nigga put that fraudulent middle east football sport, instead of the true american football where only 6ft chads are allowed to play

Only for punting the ball away and kicking it through the goalposts, which is why saying that all you do is kick the ball in real football is stupid because they actually have to control and handle the ball while running, try doing that as opposed to just kicking the ball, i promise you'll trip over yourself. Hahahah
4038534A D5D0 426F 8362 2C977330F117
5F2019D1 BB24 403B B1A8 1B58F63820D9

6,5 SNOWBUNNY PLOWER OR LOW T MANLET CUCK

Jfl, this nigga put that fraudulent middle east football sport, instead of the true american football where only 6ft chads are allowed to play
"Middle East football, fraudulent football" :lul::lul::lul: you people are so delusional it's pitiful

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
No one fucking cares you wear helmets to play and the sport itself is about as impressive and talented as playing catch. Hahahaha
Dude stfu baseball mogs all these sports. Look at the highlights I posted

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
It is for casual fans tbh. But it’s the hardest and most skilled sport to play and that’s a statistical fact
How is it the most skilled, it just takes arm strength

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
How is it the most skilled, it just takes arm strength
Nigga the sport is so hard that hitters who hit the ball successfully in play without out 3/10 times (.300 average) go into hall of fame and become legends. Imagine having to hit a 99mph projectile coming at u for success. It’s near impossible to succeed at let alone be great at. Hitting a baseball with a bat is the hardest thing to do in sports. Learn to respect other sports. Yes it can be boring but it’s a really skillful game