Playing real football is one of the biggest smv maxes

Nigga the sport is so hard that hitters who hit the ball successfully in play without out 3/10 times (.300 average) go into hall of fame and become legends. Imagine having to hit a 99mph projectile coming at u for success. It’s near impossible to succeed at let alone be great at. Hitting a baseball with a bat is the hardest thing to do in sports. Learn to respect other sports. Yes it can be boring but it’s a really skillful game
Um, I can respect that and how the sport works in and of itself, but you're comparing it to football and saying baseball mogs it and I'm just responding to that

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Um, I can respect that and how the sport works in and of itself, but you're comparing it to football and saying baseball mogs it and I'm just responding to that
Ah fair enough I thought we talking purely skill. Yea football is more exciting imo and it’s tactically and technically very hard but not as hard as baseball imo. But yea baseball is more boring

Ah fair enough I thought we talking purely skill. Yea football is more exciting imo and it’s tactically and technically very hard but not as hard as baseball imo. But yea baseball is more boring
Well, from what I see baseball looks like a sport that is fun to play, but I'm not interested in watching it because it's too long and the good moments are too far in between. You really have to grow up in a culture where you're exposed to the sport from a young age, it's hard to get into it after you're set in your ways