Playing sports>gym anyday of the week

badromance

badromance

Banned
Gym will be my last resort cope
Resorting to gymcelling will mean i have failed my life
JFL at trying to get girls by lifting weight
But no offence towards other users here.
Opinions ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Gymcelled body is always better than not gymcelled jfl it boosts your smv no matter what

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 656 and kobecel
Gymcelled body is always better than not gymcelled jfl it boosts your smv no matter what
you can get lean muscular toned robust body by playing sports
on top of that,easy social acitivity,everything is easy and smooth

Gym is the quickest way of getting muscular

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
People who want to be good at a sport also hit the gym, so you will have to hit the gym anyway.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Arkantos, kobecel and 2 others
Gymcel is worthwhile tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and SayNoToRotting
bump
gymcelling=fail

It's an incel forum myth that chad gets his body from "nothing but genetics bro", " nothing but natural hormonal profile and sports bro".

Yeah sure niggas go on to cuck yourselves out of the opportunity to improve your bodies in the gym thinking that it's genetics=be all end all, while Chad goes to the gym with his buddies and performs the most redpilled of the redpilled body exercises for his sport, knowing damn well that gains are not a genetic gift.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, LightingFraud and Arkantos
It's an incel forum myth that chad gets his body from "nothing but genetics bro", " nothing but natural hormonal profile and sports bro".

Yeah sure niggas go on to cuck yourselves out of the opportunity to improve your bodies in the gym thinking that it's genetics=be all end all, while Chad goes to the gym with his buddies and performs the most redpilled of the redpilled body exercises for his sport, knowing damn well that gains are not a genetic gift.
Chad can sit at home for 5 years,then go out and get a god tier body in 1 year by casually lifting and doing fun stuff
Gym is cope
That's it
Gym is c o p e
If you resort to gym,you are coping big time

Dont listen to him he is retarded
He is banned atm anyway

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You have to be ultra-NT to play sports

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
depend on sport

If you get no pussy before the gym, you won't get any after the gym either.

If you get no pussy before the gym, you won't get any after the gym either.

View attachment 33119

gym is most convenient and fastest way to lose fat and build basic layer of muscle (assuming one is severly underdeveloped muscularly)

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
gym is most convenient and fastest way to lose fat and build basic layer of muscle (assuming one is severly underdeveloped muscularly)

Foids don't care about muscle, and the most convenient (and the only) way to lose fat is to be in a calorie deficit - something that is primarily achieved by eating less.

Foids don't care about muscle, and the most convenient (and the only) way to lose fat is to be in a calorie deficit - something that is primarily achieved by eating less.
whats your height and how much do you weigh?

they dont care about muscles, but if your legit skinny with non existing muscle mass its emascualates you and kills sex appeal. and yes losing fat is about diet, but weight training and stuff like HIIT accelerates process and helps your hormonal profile

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
whats your height and how much do you weigh?

I could tell you, but I already know how this goes with gymcels:

1) If I was a 220lb ripped machine at 6ft 2 who could bench 400lbs, you'd say I was a hypocrite.

2) If I had no impressive muscles or strength, you'd say I was 'coping'.

Always a way the gymcel will rationalise the gym. How much I personally weigh, how much I can bench, or how tall I am has no bearing on whether the gym is a waste of time or not.