Playlist de musica NT en español (GTFIH)

Andremln

Andremln

>>>

• Love it
Reactions: EggKing
No music for your face

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and Framemogger69

En latam nmms ptm, puta playlist llena de cagada, siempre son así ya chinguen a latam a su puta madre puto país de mierda

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
Déjame ahorita añadir otra rola a la playlist bro ahorita me sale mira
20240125 195215

real, en si escuchar musica NT no es un halo, si no que el no hacerlo es un failo, x asi decirlo, nt es law en latam
para nada amigo. literal a nadie le importa si escuchas reggaeton. en todo caso escuchar música no NT es mejor al ser nichemaxxing. Escucha lo que te guste, sea NT o no. obviamente conocer los temas está bueno así cuando salís no estás re duro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun and Xangsane
not at all friend. Literally no one cares if you listen to reggaeton. In any case, listening to non-NT music is better as it is nichemaxxing. Listen to what you like, whether it's NT or not. obviously knowing the topics is good so when you leave you are not hard
Why

the burden of truth if in those who believe listening to reggaeton will make you get laid. there’s just neither evidence or logic behind believing that listening to “NT” music will help you have sex. it makes you seem like an NPC. In fact when i was at my lowest the only thing that helped me, in any case, was nichemaxxing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
the burden of truth if in those who believe listening to reggaeton will make you get laid. there’s just no evidence nor logic behind into believing that listening to “NT” music will help you have sex. it makes you seem like an NPC. In fact when i was at my lowest the only thing that helped me, in any case, was nichemaxxing.
Who actually listens to reggaeton?

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back